I deleted the folder and had it rebuild a new one and the issue still exists. Let me know if there is anything else i can do to test or help. Thanks
- PP 2020 14.0.0 Build 572. We were not experiencing the issue in PP 2019 13 (i am not sure the revision)
- Mac OS 10.14.4 and 10.14.6
- I've attached a screen recording, it happens in every project. this is a brand new project, and every renderer setting (Metal, OpenCL, Software)
- no additional hardware
- we are connected to the internet
- we are using network drives but not for essential graphics. Honestly we never use the template side of essential graphics.
- playhead setting doesn't make a differenceNeal Sonnenberg shared this idea ·
We had this issue and realized it was related to the "Essential Graphic Panel" and "Browse" tab being open. If it was clicked over to Edit we did not have the issue and the wireframes returned. I have let Adobe know and hopefully they make a update. In the meantime this resolves the issues for us.