38 votesFrancisco Antunes supported this idea ·
An error occurred while saving the commentFrancisco Antunes commented
I had this same bug with two different projects. Lost all markers from interviews when dragging the timeline to the Source Monitor. I found a different workaround, though:
I opened an Auto-Save version of my project, then dragged the affected timeline to my current project. Then I deleted the problematic timeline, effectively replacing it with the one from the Auto-Save project. I don't know if this workaround will work for everybody: I was lucky because I usually do all the markers one day... then next day I start cutting (where the bug appears). So I can clearly find an Auto-Save project from the previous day and then drag back the correct timeline.