Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• or
  1. Bins or Folders in the Project Panel

Ability to add bins or folders within project to keep media and sequences organized

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it possible to collaborate with colleagues.

I want this feature so that I can:

• Create templates for colleagues and/or students

• Share my projects to a professional editor for further enhancements

• Share project for reviewing and comments

• Collaborate with colleagues or classmates

334 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

63 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Folder explorer

Folder should be included rather than having to scroll through all videos/photos just to find one thing.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow importing music tracks from my music folder

I will really love to the option of importing music tracks from my music folder in my desktop

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi! If you are still experiencing this issue in the current build, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

5. Support import of custom LUTs

I would like to add custom LUTs like we can in Premiere Pro.

255 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Drag and drop video file to create a new project (instead of having to navigate to the folder first)

In Premier Pro, I like the fact that you can drag and drop a video file (at the resolution you wish the sequence to be) into the timeline to start. Rush requires navigating the the folder with the video file(s) which is slower than drag and drop.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 587 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

119 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone!

Duplicate project is now available on all platforms (Mac, Windows, iOS, Android).

This feature allows you to duplicate any project with a single click from the project browser. This action duplicates the project as well as the media associated with it.

Happy Editing!

Rush Team

8. Package all footage

I'd love a way to package my Rush file, like Phosohop, Illustrator or InDesign does. The result in a folder with in it a copy of the Rush file, a video folder with all used footage, an audio folder with all used footage, and a titles folder (in case external templates were used). That way I'd have a proper way to store and backup files, share it with others without having missing footage when rendering, etc.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow import from Google Photos

Until Rush is available on Andriod, I want to import media captured on my phone in Rush. It would be nice if there was a CLOUD Location to add media from Google Photos or to keep it in the family, at least from Premiere Pro CC.

Currently I found this workflow to work --

• Photo and video files are automatically upload to Google Photos

• Rotate any photo or video files if necessary

• Put photo and video files into an named album (to find them easily)

• Use Premiere Clip to add Google Photos (and videos) from an named album into an…
    32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Export Bugged in Rush

When I export a project in Rush, I select a directory to save the exported file in, in my case a folder in an external drive. Rush accepts this location, but after I export the file it is saved in the Documents folder on my hard drive, not the location I specify.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Synced Folder Name Are Nondescript

After creating many projects it gets hard to know which folder is which since they have nondescript names in the assets folder. I have to guess which project is which specially if I need to reconnect the media and pick by hand (many times that happens when I move to my laptop and some footage is not synced for some reason).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sort files by date modified on new project screen

When I choose a folder on the import (create new project) screen, they are ordered alphabetically, which is not very helpful. Please allow sorting by date modified.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Select All Button for importing Video Clips

While starting a new project and selecting video clips from a folder, a SELECT ALL button would be great.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Support iOS Files

There is no option to add media from the new Files app in iOS. It doesn’t even show up as an option - only Dropbox. Why? Ths is a serious flaw.

304 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

63 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all!

Last week we released Rush version 1.5.12, which includes many great updates, including iOS Files support! Now you can import media from the Files app directly from the media browser in Rush.

Happy editing!

From the Rush team

15. Add own music

Why won’t my phone find downloaded music. I have turned on sync and have it on my desktop folder via iPhone. Need resolved ASAP.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All!

Hoping these videos will help you find the various ways you can add your personal soundtracks in to Rush

Importing from your device:
    1. Click the blue + icon and select Your Media
    2. Select Audio to access songs on your device (note: that the song must be downloaded first from Music)
    You can also access audio from iOS Files, Dropbox and Creative Cloud.

This video provides additional tip to access music from external sources

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXvknWv4gY4

Importing from thousands of Rush soundtracks:

1. Click the + icon in the left toolbar and select Audio.
    2. You can quickly search for in-built audio within Premiere Rush using keywords. The results include matching titles, artists, genres and categories.

If you run into any issues following these steps, please reach out to your support team

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

16. Folder titles cut off at period

On the desktop app, folder names are cut off at any period, so if I have a folder with today's date like 01.16.19, it cuts off at the first and just shows up as 01 in Rush.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Common assets folder

It would be an awesome feature to be able to have one place to go to when I want to be able to continuously use my logo, intro, outro etc as a common asset for all projects. But I can’t do that efficiently without having to upload new assets every time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Select All Button for importing Video Clips

While starting a new project and selecting video clips from a folder, a SELECT ALL button would be great.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Import media

Hello,
    I apologize first for my English, i'm french and i hope that you can understand me.

When I want to import média from my Phone, the folder selection is worth. The folder is not in order, and when I choose one, I can't go on deeper folder. Can we Fix this problem please ?
    I want too to have the possibility to import média from Google Drive, Lightroom.

Thanks for reading.

Best regard,
    Yannick

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Yannick – Thanks for your feedback. If you’re still experiencing this issue in the current release of Rush, please reach out to our support team for immediate assistance.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

20. Attempting to browse OneDrive directory for footage seems to force Rush CC to attempt to download everything

Premiere Rush CC should respect the Windows 10 placeholder system, and not try to download my 50GB OneDrive cloud picture/video folder when I'm browsing for footage to import.

This seems to occur both when I browse via the Cloud--> OneDrive menu as well as via the local disk/users/[username]/onedrive option.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base