Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. NATIONAL USA American Legion presentation in product and its not working!

After rendering in every way possible, it says no internet connection likes it's by default to prevent sharing... I even upgraded storage and rendered in every setting... I am trying to show leaders of American leaders all around the country at this national convention this product example.. with content I just captured.. and this failed... please call me with immediate fix 4123780321 to make sharing work! Daily clip recap is already done

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I still cannot get projects to upload to CC

As the title suggests, two months in and STILL I cannot get my projects to upload from Premiere Rush to the Creative Cloud so I can edit in more depth and detail in Premiere Pro. Can someone PLEASE get back to me with full details of how this is meant to work and or what I am doing wrong.
    Otherwise this is a farce and I want my money back.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. GPU acceleration!!

this doesn't seem to use GPU acceleration at all. the Windows task manager shows CPU usage pegged at 100% on playback, and no GPU usage at all. even with low quality playback selected, this is slow and hardly usable.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Auto correct basic white balance

I would love a quick auto white balance button for color correction

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. image and vido together

i hope we can put images and vidos at the same times

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Video Alpha

I created a logo animation on after effects and the transparent area shows black on iOS but I can see it perfectly on the laptop (OS X).
    Trying to reimport the video on iOS gives an error saying it’s not compatible even if it’s in another project kinda working and perfect on the laptop

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I keeps getting upload errors on creative cloud

Am using Rush on an iPhone X (iOS 12.1.4) and when I try to upload a 4K video to the cloud I get a “Media upload fail” pop up. It ports to other devices, but with no image or sound.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. TCR and TCG burn-in option/effect.

Would love to have the option of adding timecode read and/or generate burn-in on exports. I do this all the time to prep interviews for client review. It would be amazing to have that functionality on my mobile devices.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Editing text isn’t intuitive. You should be able to touch the line of text in the drop down options and edit that line.

Editing text isn’t intuitive. You should be able to touch the line of text in the drop down options and edit that line.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. プロジェクトを複製する機能が欲しい

プロジェクトを複製する機能が欲しいです。
    PREMIEREを使っていて、macに環境を移してからRUSHを使っていますが、ある程度似ているプロジェクトを毎回作らなければならず、手間に感じています。

別名でプロジェクトを保存する機能のような物があればものすごく便利なのですが、お願いできませんか?

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. time laps

time laps

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Media import accross all plateforms

I have run into an issue where the desktop app will recognize mts files but the same file on my Samsung Note 9 will not be recognized. What is most perplexing is that I can import the mts file on the desktop, edit it and add the project to my cloud shared media. Then the mobile app will show those files and play them but if I go to create a new sequence using the same files used in the above mentioned desktop project. The files will simply not be show. I can recreate this issue over and over again.…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Accelerate startup, please

Please, please, speed up the startup by a LOT. (iMac i7, Mojave 10.14.5, 40GB RAM). Currently it's painful to watch it start. I understand, maybe, Premiere taking "forever" to startup but this strip down version? Photoshop, Illustrator startup in a flash (or half a flash), as contrast...

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Audio is deleted when rendered

When you render your video, imported audio is muted. I’ve rendered my video three times (using up all of my free exports), and every time the audio of music and sound effects I imported didn’t work. I’m using an iPhone.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 21:9 Ultrawide Exporting

In the software's current state, exporting Ultrawide videos results in hard-coded black bars. 16:9 is the only aspect ratio allowed right now, but 21:9 is absolutely necessary for the Ultrawide community

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 24fps Render Options

Looking for a 24fps export option for more
    Cinematic content.

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Give us the ability to access Box

I want to access files from Box.

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Apple Music

I can see my Apple Music but it’s all grayed out and can’t add any tracks to the timeline. Why? Is it a rights issue?

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make Premiere Rush available for linux

Make Premiere Rush available for linux

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base