Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I consider your partership with samsung i would request releases for Samsung galaxy A10 as it also supports Samsung galaxyA50 .

As the Adobe premiere rush compaitable for samsung galaxy A50 you should also realse version for galaxy A10 . This is not justice that u can only provide support for 1 model in the whole series , even you have contract with Samsung . Also i would request to make this app compaitable for arm81 chipset cpu's .
    Thanks for considering my idea.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I fell in love with PR, now I want to 🤮

i don't know what the is going on, it takes so long for functions to work, if they work at all.
    Where the
    is the intuitive program i fell in love with???

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Deal iwith the update issue in Rush, Used trial version, then paid 9.99 for upgrade and it still says I reached my export limit

Deal iwith the update issue in Rush, Used trial version, then paid 9.99 for upgrade and it still says I reached my export limit , when I click upgrade it says I already have, yet then goes right back to red banner that I have reached my limit. Spent alost two hours with two levels of chat support, uninstalled installed, only to still have the problem

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. HELP !!!!!

My Premiere Rush got a problem, I can not select many videos at a time and if I do that the app is not responding. I tried to add videos one by one, but then after finishing I can not publish it What should do ???

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Not have a limit on how much we can export

I can only edit my videos and export them 3 times!? This is far too little and as i am on,y young I don’t have the money to waste 9 pounds of and unlimited amount. I am finding this very annoying as even if I get to buy it is says the product isn’t available..... please make this hassle no longer because it is driving me nuts!!! Thank you

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please give people the chance to export more videos instead of having a small limit. I made a vid better but then got disappointed

I created edits to a vid I made that made it way better but then got disappointed when I couldn’t export it to my phone. Please raise the limit.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Custom Frame Size

I have a need for editing a 16:10 frame size (specifically 1280x480) and also to export at that size as well. I have alot of quick edits and delivery the Rush would be perfect for if this were possible. When I go to ADVANCED SETTINGS and select custom- it doesn't give me any "custom options".

115 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Aplicativo pessimo que nao suporta o peso dele mesmo!

Nao consigo mais exportar meus videos, toda hora ele sai da tela sozinho como se apagasse, que raiva!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Automatic syncing and downloading of active Adobe Fonts across the all Adobe Applications and Devices

When starting a Rush Project in one application (desktop) it would be nice if any Adobe Fonts used in the project would automatically be downloaded when the project is opened in another device (desktop or mobile). At the very least, make the Adobe Libraries feature, which I love by the way, available across ALL Adobe applications, mobile, cloud based and desktop. I hate close a project in one application only to have to go on a Font scavenger hunt, when the project is opened on a different device, please just download any missing Adobe Fonts automatically...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Windows 10 - Cannot add any content to new version 1.5.12 - no problem with version 1.5.8

Today ( May 22 2020) I upgraded to Premiere Rush version
    1.5.12 on Windows 10. While version 1.5.12 started and I could create a new project, I could not successfully add any content, and Premiere Rush just appeared to hang. The program was showing as non-responsive in Task Manager and appeared to use an inordinate amount of memory (almost 8 GB). Premiere Rush 1.5.12 was the only app running, and I tried to load about 2 GB of content, so is a memory leak a possibility? When I fell back to version 1.5.8, everything worked fine, as it always had…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I use the trial of Adobe Rush and my exports was having a bad video, spliting de video at every 3 seconds... the result was a bad video!!!!!

I use the trial of Adobe Rush and my exports was having a bad video, spliting de video at every 3 seconds... the result was a bad video!!!!! And I used 2 exports.....

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base