Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix this **** or give me my money back

This app sucks. what is the point in having it you cant do the basic . I spent 25 minutes trying to understand why I couldn't clip/cut any of my video clips. Finally after 25 minutes I figure out that its because I deleted the audio from under them,,pfft, like wtf, are you serious, that's simple basic editing, I shouldn't have to mute it to do what I want, removing the audio files completely saves space. Also these transitions are WEAK AS $HIT..You should really look and see what the competition is offering as far as transitions in apps that

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Raw pictures

Make to where it can upload raw pictures

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. editting the same video on an iPad and Macbook Pro

I often edit the same video on my iPad and Macbook Pro, and then back to my ipad. It would be nice when looking at "Your Projects" in RU, to see a small note next to the file name indicating "sync updated time" . This would let me know if the changes I made on one device have been "synced" and on the other device to see "updated time" stamp".

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Titles are difficult to set time length and add to beginning of the video.

It’s difficult to adjust the time length of a title and make it start at the beginning of the video.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Not Rendering

How big of a file can this app handle? I’m getting an error message that reads “unable to render successfully”. I have a 23 minute video of a youth hockey game that I am trying to cut foul language out of so the kids can watch it. The lowest resolution option that it gives me is 1280x720 and 1047 MB

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix syncing with fonts

Syncing sucks. Used fonts and I will be missing on mobile. Fix this how is that for an idea.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Constant crashing

Ive tried to purchase rush premium 25 times in the past 30 minutes however the app tells me the product doesn’t exist and then proceeds to crash. You’re companies laziness has become infuriating to me. Fix these issues that I and everyone else who uses this app suffer from because I don’t see anyone doing what is needed. On these forms I hear excuses and misdirection, and in some cases closing threads without actually addressing issues. It’s laziness and anti consumer actions like this that cause companies to sink. You think it won’t happen now but it will. Fix this.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Uploaded MP4 files to creative cloud. Logging into creative cloud, they are there. Rush on the iPhone will not locate the files or the folde

Uploaded MP4 files to creative cloud. Logging into creative cloud, they are there. Rush on the iPhone will not locate the files or the folder created when saving. Just paid to upgrade. Still nothing.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I can do video clip overlay with opaqueness using Rush on my laptop but not from within the iOS app. Please add this option. Thank you!

Add the ability to add video overlay from within the iOS app as it works on the OS X version. Thanks!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, you are able to add a video overlay on iOS just as you are on Mac Desktop. Simply drag a video clip above another video clip in the timeline.

Please let me know if that isn’t the solution you were looking for.

Thanks,
    Michael

10. Fix Failures

Please Fix ASAP!!!! Struggling is no fun.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Crash Crash Crash Crash

Make it Work. Work with YouTube to Automatically Automate Uploads

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 縦動画を書き出すことは出来なんですか?

縦動画を書き出すことは出来なんですか?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Only exporting in 720 or 1080p

Any update so i can export my videos for my youtube channel in 4K or highest resolution.I have emailed clipandriod on the same topic.i am using s8 and i have this issue that i cant export my videos in 4K or in the original resolution i only get 3 options
    1. ask always
    2. 720p
    3. 1080p

So please do update so i can edit my videos in highest resolution for my youtube channel.
    Thanks
    BTW same issue with Adobe clip

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bug Fix

After working a couple of hours on my iPhone 8+, I closed the app, opened it on my iPad Pro, and tried to open the project but received an error message instead. "Unable to open project."
    I can still open it on my iPhone.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Bug: cannot update to selecet shape color on any title. It just stays the colour it is on the template. Same on mobile.

See attached pic.
    When changing the templates color to a customized on, the title shape does not update.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Often this is the most frustrating app I want to love.

Honestly, this is often the most frustrating app that I use. There is no intuitive tools to choose how to edit a clip so your forced to figure out how to get it to respond to finger touches which are often not that great at dragging or moving clips quickly. I don’t understand why clips lock to each other when they are placed at 1 so I can’t move a clip without it messing the whole time line up. Multiple crashes when working on multi clip projects on the IPhone XR. Multiple errors when trying to import audio from drive.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Performance

Keeps on freezing, crashing, and causing issues when trying to cut/crop clips. Desperately needs a tool to better manage timeline editing! Cuts, crops, and delinking are very very arduous....
    Definitely not planning to pay for something this clunky so I’ll wait until it’s fixed before I do any paid-for exporting

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Why theres two black borders in my project files

Why theres two black borders in my project files. It squeezed the video. Why did this happen after updating my ipad to 13.1 ?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base