Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Kerala

Slow motion video can't add for editing. Am using Samsung note 10+

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Single sign on shared with Adobe scan

As the title says. SSO across your apps, with restore when restoring device from Google backup.
    Android

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Transiations and Audio

Loved it. But you can put lil more transitions and there should be some audio files or library and sound fx ready to be downloaded.
    audio edit options.
    Also a floating bar with selected hot keys (like cut,transition, delete etc can make a huge difference. Thank you. :)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Cuál es la pestaña “Editar”

Aclarar cuál es el botón Editar

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. App crashing on a variety of task

Rush can crash up to 10 times an hour and I cannot pinpoint the reason. It’s crashed when trying to zoom in and out on the timeline, when trying to trim or cut a clip, when trying to duplicate a sequence. I think it is useful, but incredibly unstable.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. put a giant "SYNC to cloud button" top of screen in rush.

its a big obvious button that lets you know your video project and clips are syncing to adobe cloud.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Keep app from crashing on export

I shot four clips on iPhone 6S. Editedthem on ASUS laptop. Saved the file. Exported file fro Instagram on the laptop. Realized I can open RIsh on iPhone, export clip to my video folder then upload to Instagram . (My goal all along).
    Rush crashes every time I try to export from the iPhone app. I just want to upload the damnfile toninstagram. This shouldn’t take take all night for a 1 minute video. What’s the problem?

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. mobile app crash

your mobile app keeps crashing and will not allow me to export the video.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Pick poster frame Self pick or better auto choice

Before export time, it would be interesting to pick a particular frame as a poster.

By default, (and AI?) Rush seems to not pick frame 1, good auto choice, but I would have loved it to pick the “most fixed text content” frame.

See my files : auto export this frame vs which frame I would have picked.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Dropbox issue

Can’t import anything from dropbox, any help ? Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Edit the Title Text in the Edit Tool

Edit the text of the title in the area where you edit the other features of the title, like text color

Also an easier way to expand length of titles. I like to run mine the full length of the video, as a watermark

29 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Display alias folders when adding media (desktop)

Premiere Rush does not currently display Mac aliases (shortcuts to folders, etc.) This means that I have to navigate to where the folder lives instead of being able to access media from a top-level alias. This is a frustrating waste of clicks.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. The first video clip links to the first audio clip. Cannot unlink or move video track to another track.

I can't move the first video clip to another track when the first audio clip is linked to it. I wanted the video clip to be 'on top' of the other clips (ie, an image on top of a background).

If I try to delete the video track and add it again, it deletes the separate audio clip as well. I had to delete all clips and re-add them to the timeline manually in the right order.

The linking is not a bad idea for sync reasons (looks like you got it from Final Cut Pro), but just needs an…

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. persian

hi
    how enable Middle East font types in adobe rush

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. You need to allow the Graphic Themes to be transparent or change background colors

Right now it's not possible to change the background color of the theme graphics OR make the theme graphic background editable/transparent.

When layering, this feature becomes useful to create cool effects.

ALSO, you need to allow multiple layers on the timeline. Right now, there's only 4 layers available. Not much room for expansion.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make it easier to grab photos or videos in the sequencer. It’s impossible

Why does everything have to be so small and narrow? You should be able to open things up to move short clips or photos around.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow import from Google Photos

Until Rush is available on Andriod, I want to import media captured on my phone in Rush. It would be nice if there was a CLOUD Location to add media from Google Photos or to keep it in the family, at least from Premiere Pro CC.

Currently I found this workflow to work --

• Photo and video files are automatically upload to Google Photos

• Rotate any photo or video files if necessary

• Put photo and video files into an named album (to find them easily)

• Use Premiere Clip to add Google Photos (and videos) from an named album into an…
    30 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Give us an fps option in the speed slider

Give us an fps option on the speed slider so that i can set things to 24p and not have to do any math.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base