Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need support for Kirin soc

Kirin soc is as powerful as Exynos and it would be great if Adobe Rush can support it

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I want to be able to seperate the video and audio and also be able to delete the video and still have audio.

I just want an option to separate the audio from the video and be able to delete the video and keep the audio

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. My Project is lost after Ru-closing

After I closed the window when I opened the next time my hours-long work is gone! that will not do! Abobe! Very bad! why did i pay you the money? I will not use adobe RU anymore

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Downscale from 4k to 1080 when exporting to Instagram

When I have 4k timeline, Rush exports awfully heavy 2160 x 2160 file for Instagram, which has just 1080 x 1080 resolution. There is no need to push this 4x heavier file to Insta.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The voiceover quality is terrible. Full of distortion, stop and start, no matter whether I use headphones or the speaker. Very disappointing

The voiceover quality is too poor to use. Sounds distorted, with stops and starts, like it’s too much data. I’m super disappointed that the video I made won’t be useful at all, even after recording several times in different spaces and both with airpods and using the speaker. ☹️

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. It’s not good

GUYS, I’ve tried several vid apps and yours is...well...every step required googling!! How to edit the lables? Oh, you can’t be in some edit mode, becuase this mode won’t allow you do do it, so you click with your finger like an idiot dozens of times. Then after choosing your assets, half of them are shrunk, although it’s the same camera, the same resolution, so now again, google why the **** is that happening. And don’t get me started on assets - I organized my photos and vids in albums, but for some reson vids were not showing, and then…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Better Importing Options

It seems that video files I import into Premiere are essentially copied to the app but I have to keep the original files in my Camera Roll. As I import into Rush, the amount of storage Rush is using increases. Why do I need two copies of files on my iPad? This takes up a lot of storage. I would rather import from a memory card directly into Rush and those files don't even go to my Camera Roll as I have seen in other apps. This would really help with storage capacity issues.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Text Editing

Easier text editing options

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I worked for over 12 hours on a video,(using free version) then started to export and it crashed and now i cant export it at all

i worked for over 12 hours on a video, began to export it both to my computer and to youtube, then adobe premier rush crashed and i can no longer export at all, this is unnacceptable

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Video Flickering After Rendering

The exported/rendered video form Premier Rush flickers during video capture with iPhone 8 with the DJI GO app. Original data was used and no flickering occurred in the raw video clips or during editing or during the final product in Premier Rush. Only when the video was rendered the flickering appeared on the final product.
    Is there a cause and would there be a fix?

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Audio visual graph cutting out peaks

Please can you expand the audio graph or scale it properly as it appears to be cutting out the peaks after a certain level

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Browse audio files by folder like you can for video

At the moment you can add audio files by browsing every track on the entire device - in some cases this becomes and unmanageably large list. (If you add media using 'device folders', only videos show up.)

Please add the functionality to browse for audio by folder so I can find my specific 'video-friendly' tracks.

It would also help to be able to search the list of tracks by wildcard.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. To let computer apps on mobile for mobile editors on adobe to become more better

To let us here to edit on an phone and iPad so mobile exciters become better like add pc apps ok mobile so is mobile editors get more acces and get more better at designing and editing videos thank you for your support Adobe

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Portrait Mode

I would love if in portrait mode you could take the borders out so the video is played in portrait mode even if shot landscape on your phone. Have it be compatible for editing Instagram stories etc

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Lagging after colouring is added

The video is fine at first but when I add colour the playback becomes incredibly laggy and skips sections. I don’t know why this is happening, please fix it! I have an iPad Air which is fully updated it that helps. Also the video is only one clip with no additional layers.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. A Little Idea

It would be nice if there are features that have been set up directly so that the application consumers only click one by one with the guide PDF Online Converter or Short Duration Video

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Dont make it a subscription. Id be willing to pay 25 bucks for this app permanently.

Subscription service for this seems a little steep. I get you need money but like give me a yearly option at very least. 10 bucks a month is a little much. Also. Add the ability to upload a custom title

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Upload feature to Twitter and Vimeo?

Where is the twitter and Vimeo upload button?

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I wish i could use have better acces when assembling videos on a timeline. I wish i had a source folder space,

A source folder for files as well as a better way to access files on Android phones.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 러쉬에 동영상 부분 확대기능 빨리 넣어줘요 너무급해요

러쉬 동영상 편집기능중에

부분확대기능 좀 빨리 넣어야 있으면 유용하게 쓸것들이야

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base