Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Buggy on iOS 12.1

The app doesn't work with iPhone 7plus iOS 12.1 no text indicator for each icon. Don’t know how to proceed.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. why can't we upload straight to DVD

I would love to able to export straight to DVD as a wedding photographer and videograph it would make life a lot easier

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sound out of sync after export

Sound went out of sync on export of vertical video with “1080p March sequence” settings. Even though iPhone video records at 4K24fps, Rush thinks the “matched” frame rate is 30fps.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. " □ shut down computer when finished" - this option

would be great to have an option like " □ shut down computer when finished"

Focus more at the idea of premiere rush, an independent app for video editing, different then premiere pro, with youtube videos as a focus.
    P.S. sorry if I don't speak the best English, but I'm not a native speaker

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. preview can sometims move back randomly?

every so often the preview video will jump back for no reason is this a bug or somthing im doing wrong?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. CPU

when I export my video, low cpu usage(35%) but high gpu usage(100%), so export speed is very slow~ can I let my cpu usage 100% to speed up my export speed.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Getting started very confusing - Create button is ghosted

Very confusing getting started. Create button is ghosted - there is no menu item to get you started.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Select Entire Track / Layer

Currently you can select all clips in a single track/layer by locking all other layers, then using cmd+A. This requires locking and unlocking before and after each process.

It would be nice to double click or have a contextual command that selects all clips/edits on a single layer

With CONTROL TRACKS exposed, double clicking to select the entire layer would be a great way to select them all.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Intuitivo

Soy editor de video con años de experiencia y la app Rush para usar directo en el móvil no es muy intuitiva pocos recursos interesantes y difícil de manejar con pantallas de 5”

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Playhead position

When selecting a clip somewhere in the timeline, the playhead should stay where it is. It makes it difficult to put text onto an exact position that was found listening to audio.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The ability to connect the phone and the camera to record VIDEO clips via the program.

The ability to connect the phone and the camera to record VIDEO clips via the program.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. make video segments a longer length!!!

I would love to be able to zoom in on my tracks (or maybe scale them to a larger size) so I can fine tune segments of videos better. Right now, everything is scrunched into segments less than a centimeter long since I have so many video segments. They're too small for even a preview to fit because of the format of the timeline. I wouldn't mind using a scroll bar feature in the timeline if that meant I could actually see what I'm doing to my video.

The other system I used (before it disappeared from the internet forever)…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

You can actually pinch to zoom (with 2 fingers) on the timeline in order to zoom in on your clips further. Give it a try and let us know if you have any issues.

Thanks,
    Michael

15. adding accents

using Spanish words sometimes require accents. unable to add accents to words in Rush

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. ファイルの検索窓の配置希望

ファイルの検索時、とても今のままでは使いにくいです。

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Could I pay less for just exporting?

I don’t need 100GB of storage.Could I pay separately?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base