Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Auto select text when renaming a project or a sequence

Small thing but annoying:
    If I want to rename a sequence or a project through the proper button, I’ll get the renaming prompt and the keyboard, but most of the time, I’ll have to select it all by myself or delete every character before typing.

Rush nicely calls all my new sequences “sequence 01” and most of the time I’ll rename it to something like “01 beginning” “02 follow up”...

So a couple of requests here :
    - creating an easier renaming convention like “01 sequence” (would allow an easier sorting and put sequences at the top)
    - making this…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Audio lag doesn’t match video timing

Fasten the connection of buffering

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. الكتابه باللغه العربيه

إضافة التعليق في الفيديو باللغة العربية

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Grab YouTube link in Rush on upload

When uploading a video directly to YouTube the URL is assigned and displayed before the video has completely uploaded.

It would be a huge help for Rush to either grab that link to the clipboard, or at least display the link so it can be copied.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. More tutorials on titles

I could appreciate more information about adjusting titles for work flows

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback. There are a lot of great tutorials out three. Google “How to create titles in Adobe Rush” and you’ll find some awesome videos showing you how to create titles in Rush.

Enjoy!

Peter

7. Let aggregator add transition

Make a button for aggregator to add tradition. Like the do in titles. Usually they add it as titles. Even if they are transitions

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please add user presets to crop

Please add user presets to crop

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Stop the continuous crashing

Used to love Rush. Now it sucks!! Restarted my iPhone X 4 times. Deleted the app and reinstalled. Still crashes while editing my clip. Very poor experience Adobe! What’s worse is that I pay for a CC subscription. That burns you know what! Will look for another app that’s more stable. Support your products Adobe! C’mon.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. HELP!

O don’t know what else to do, but one day I I I. I. I opened the app and it told me that I difunto had an account in Rush, even the fact I already did. I’ve started my account again but all of my videos here gone but the first two I’ve made. I really need them back, help please

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Change language

I live in the dutch part of Belgium. I got the french version wich I don’t like nor use, ever! I want the English version!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Crashing when rendering on iOS (iphone X)

Short videos, all under 2mins. Crashes each time I try rendering. I changed the output to a lower quality and it will still crash. I tried uploading to cloud and moving over to iPad to render, which has worked once, but still takes a very long time even though on fast wifi. More than enough space on both devices. Any tips on how to get around this?

I really like the application, but it sucks that I can't export anything to use/share it.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Help me!

I can't see the video in the timeline. There's sound, but there's no picture, help!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Improve the video quality when exporting

My video quality came out really bad and all the hard work you put in on a video for it not to look that great was sad. You can see fuzz and it looked pixelated to me.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Composition resizable

Would love to have an option to resize the composition beside three options: landscape, portrait and square.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. capture video from a DSLR on pc

Make it possible to capture video from a DSLR on pc as part of the voice over future to capture talking head explainers from any source of video input.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Import recorded audio files from Apple’s ‘Voice memos’ app, from iCloud or locally on iPad Pro.

I could knock up rough animatics quickly complete with character voices added to timed/paced cartoon clips.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. terrible playback quality

My video won't play without skipping, lagging, repeating the last half second it just played, etc... is it a bug? What's wrong?

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Text is deleted when I change the text style

The text should stay when we change the style

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base