Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Could I pay less for just exporting?

I don’t need 100GB of storage.Could I pay separately?

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Speed up audio media import. 1 hour to library Sync is too slow when editing

When purchasing & download a SOMs in Apple Music it takes 1 hr + to see media available in Rush.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bug to correct

On my side, it’s totally impossible to use Rush CC -french version-. Each time I launch the app and try to create a project on my Iphone SE, a tutorial window pops-up and freeze over the interface. Impossible to close it or even to look at the tutorial. No button to close the window. No way to skip the tutorial. The window just pops-up and freeze.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Lens flares

Lens flares

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sharpening

Sharpening is usually missing from basic video editers. It adds clarity and a feeling of quality.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add a wide range of networked and simple storage services like S3 to access media.

ugh...this could be a brilliant little assembly program for pro users, but seems like it's been highjacked by a consumer market. Open the flood gates by allowing access to real cloud storage services.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Audio Channel location after import to Premiere Pro CC

Adjust import audio setting up so I don't have to move the music up 30 channels just to see it after importing into PP CC and why are all those tracks muted after import anyways, when I only have 1 audio channel muted?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Audio Issue moving from Mac to iOS

BUG REPORT:
    When opening a project I started on my Mac on iOS, the audio will either 1) not play, or 2) play with a significant down pitch.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Volume edits. Automation. Eq. Compression. Effects. Absolutely not worth the subscription. You bought out cool edit so you know how!

This is amusing but audio is weak. No moving titles. No solid colour insert for fades to/from black. I would by it as a one off payment app but nowhere near good enough to cough up £100 per annum. Think on.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Trim music, optional video speed

It needs everything that premiere clip cc has and rush doesnt, other than that it’s great, but also maybe consider formatting better, it feels very cluttered, also some of the titles don’t show up in the frame

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Give PC/Mac users options for mobile proxys.

With the upload limit of 5gb please give us the possibility to render the mobile proxys with a very low bitrate so we can use th creative cloud with big video files at all.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Limit Rush to a basic level Package...But make it Free.

Adobe would make so much more money if this was used as a free lead in version of premiere. Plenty of people are scared of adobe premiere so they stay on iMovie and then go to final cut. Bring in customers with this and lead them into Premiere when they develop their editing skills. At least make it Rival IMovie! There are simply too many free programs out there that do way more. Otherwise, great format! it looks great. This could be used as a great way to get customers.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Acceleration, deceleration and animation

Add acceleration and deceleration for video, as well as add the function of objects animation

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Export accurate date and time

I would love to be able to change the date and time of the result. When I edit a vacation video, the export shows up in my camera roll at the time of edit, not the time that I shot the videos. Something to control this would be great.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. UNPUBLISH THIS APPLICATION

This application does not even have basic features that Adobe Clip had. Get it out of here! I really don't get why you'd have this application when it wasn't ready to be used for any commercial project. You're wasting our time and yours....

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Adobe should go all in!

Why don't build something better that Lumafusion?
    Now it seems like you have only take a few things from that app so there is no meaning to go for Premiere Rush when you can get a better app.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Adobe should go all in!

Why don't build something better that Lumafusion?
    Now it seems like you have only take a few things from that app so there is no meaning to go for Premiere Rush when you can get a better app.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base