Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. To be able to hear the song before importing from files

When importing a song there should be a way to listen to the song before bringing it in the timeline. I tried to do it but I have to import it first then make sure it was the right song.

Also... to extract audio from another video would be helpful. Maybe it’s there but I didn’t see it.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Progress Bar (bottom) with ability to choose bar colours

The ability to add a video progress bar to the bottom of a video would be fantastic. This is very helpful for people who click on a video during their commute or in a short space of downtime. It keeps them engaged if they know something will be quick. GaryV does this in all of his Social Media videos.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New Update (Beta) - Media not loading

The media is not viewable when trying to load content to edit. This just started happening since the recent update.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add soundtrack into the layer not recording it

When you record the soundtrack, it can brink a lot of noise or not doing as you want, if we can add direct as new layer, it will help a lot.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Force quitting

The app keeps force quitting. I have an assignment due tomorrow and the app has been force quitting for hours and I can’t export the video. This shouldn’t be happening if I’m paying this much each month. I expect the best when I pay for an app, not this.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add GPX Files And Speed Gauge @ Premiere Rush

I need to add GPS data (*.gpx) on my mp4 files and add speed gauge, route map, and all data on the gps file. But I cannot do it using Premiere Rush. Currently I use two software Premiere Rush for editing video and the free software Garmin VIRB EDIT for adding GPX data and speed gauge. When the GPS features available on Premiere Rush or any other solution ?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Procesar videos mas largos

No puedo procesar videos mas largos de 14.22min me gustaría que se pueden procesar mas largos videos

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. these is something is missing which is Very important for a video editing app

it would be great if we can editing in landscape mode and some of important option are not in the app like capture image from video frame & Chromakey which is use more whenever i edit videos for YouTube and & 1 more option that i want to see in the app like zoom in and out in specific frame to spot something that we want to show

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Visual Effects

On the desdktop version you can put visual effects to your video to make all kinds of stuff it vould be so great to get some of those effects to the moblie version.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Adding Transitions from Effects panel

When adding transitions into the timeline from the effects panel, You have to click and drag up to add the effect to a specific cut. It would be a lot easier if you could simply click and drag anywhere from the effects panel to add the transition to a specific cut in the timeline.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. tengo demasiados problemas al usar el rush en mi note10 plus o en tabs6, no puedo ni cargar los archivos a editar porque marca error y solo

tengo demasiados problemas al usar el rush en mi note10 plus o en tabs6, no puedo ni cargar los archivos a editar porque marca error y solo se cierra la aplicaccion y adios el tiempo que he invertido, no puede ser posible que se me cobre la mensualidad sin poder darme el servicio pagado.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Voiceover Improvement

Would you guys add an option for hearing the original audio while making a voice over? This would help out people who sing a lot!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please fix the “unable to open project” issue that’s been around for over a year now! I spent 6 hours editing a vid and now I cant open it

I can’t open my rush project for literally no good reason other than the app isn’t irking. I’ve tried every trouble shooting concept and googled and multiple people are complaining about it and I don’t know why it hasn’t been fixed. I’m going to another editing software unless someone can help me with this

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

I’m sorry for anyone facing this issue. Providing logs from your device will be very helpful to assist you. Please follow the steps below

1. Launch Rush, attempt to open the problematic project
    2. After you receive the error message, go to App Settings (gear icon) > Preferences > Tap on “Share logs and project files.”
    3. Upload to somewhere I can download

This will hopefully provide some details on what’s going on and allow us to fix the problem.

Thanks,

Peter

14. Please add histogram and graphs in color tab, just like premiere pro in pc

Add histogram and other graphs when editing color of a clip. Of course this will be optional, an user cab enable and disable this.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Can not import photo that taken by camera

I have photo in my iPhone that is taken by fuji camera. But cannot import

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Select All and edit Audio level of all clips at the same time or apply Filters to All.

Select All Clips and Edit all Properties of all Clip at the same time.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. KlIBOR water mark showed up on fifty of my photos after using one photo

A KLIBOR Watermark showed up on my video. I used one picture and fifty pictures in my gallery on my iPad had this water mark. Has any one had this happen to them.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Acceder a proyectos ya borrados

Borré sin querer proyectos que no quería, por favor ayuda!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Can We Stretch Some Videos to 16:9?

Can you guys please add stretching the resolution it I’ll be very appreciated because I can stretch videos to 16:9, thank you

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base