Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Export failed for many times

The app provide 3times for free video exporting. I exported 3 times also can’t save to my phone and can’t share to any social media including YouTube and Facebook. I can’t share my video that edited for days, even can’t export it any more if I don’t upgrade the app. I’m worry about that if I spend and upgrade it I still can’t export any files.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

We are always working on improving the stability of Rush to ensure you have the best experience.

I’m closing this thread for now since there’s been no activity for some time. If you experience this problem again please create a new post or reach out to our support team here

Support forum link: adobe.ly/rushsupport
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

All the best,

Peter

4. 1) Slow Motion is absolutely need. 2) Less crashes. To make a 5 minute movie my app crashed at least 20 times. 3) exporting without crashing

1) Slow Motion is absolutely need. 2) Less crashes. To make a 5 minute movie my app crashed at least 20 times. 3) exporting without crashing

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the request and feedback. Slow-motion has been available in Rush for a while now.

I’m sorry Rush has had stability issues for you. If you are still experiencing stability issues in the current build, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

5. Saving edited videos to camera roll

I’m trying to make an into for a new project on Premire Rush but it won’t let me save my intro to camera roll.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  4 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I need my video to be lighter

My video is very dark need to lighten it up

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop sucking so bad - Adobe Corporate suckage!

You've been parking on my PC under false pretense!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Video Flickering After Rendering

The exported/rendered video form Premier Rush flickers during video capture with iPhone 8 with the DJI GO app. Original data was used and no flickering occurred in the raw video clips or during editing or during the final product in Premier Rush. Only when the video was rendered the flickering appeared on the final product.
    Is there a cause and would there be a fix?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all! If you are still experiencing this issue in the current release, please reach out to our support team with your system information, a recording showing this issue, and share specific steps on how to reproduce the problem if possible.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  3 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Unable to add titles in Rush

Unable to add titles in Windows 10. The title block appears in the timeline but unable see the default text to edit.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Why do I need to post my videos on major sites instead of my own?

I'd like to simply save my rendered files on my harddrive without posting to your limited choices.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

You can save to your local hard drive or Camera Roll/Gallery in Rush.

On Desktop:
    1. Go to Share
    2. Enable “Local” and set your desired location
    3. Select Export

Your video is saved to the set location.

On iOS/Android:
    1. Go to Share
    2. Tap on Export

Your video is saved to your Camera Roll/Gallery

Thanks,

Peter

14. Titles not working

Titles not working on my PC right now. Known issue?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello! If you are still experiencing issues with titles in the current build, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

15. Movable Titles

It would be helpful if we could move our titles manually on the screen!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I can't even log in without the app crashing.

Every time I try to log into the app on Android, it always brings me back to the log in screen. The app then crashes and closes itself. Every time this happens. I have had the same issue on every version I have had installed. I did log an error and sent a screen shot video of what happens.

1. What device/computer do you have? Samsung Note 9

2. What iOS/OS is your device/computer running? Android version 9

3. What steps did you take the led up to the crash? I'm just trying to log into the app.

4. Can you provide a screenshot…
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. go back to the old rush. now i cannot save videos to my phone? why is that i don't want to publish to social media.

let me save to my phone camera roll as i cannot do this anymore. i do not wish to publish to social media.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello all!

Rush always saves a copy of your video to the Camera Roll/Gallery after rendering.

Here’s how it works:

1. Tap on the Share button
    2. Tap Export

Once the rendering is complete, the rendered file is saved to your Camera Roll/Gallery. We then give you options to publish to multiple social destinations.

If this is not working please file a bug here:
    adobe.ly/rushbug

All the best,

Peter

18. Functional problems

I had problems since I bought the program, as it closed continuously, first every 5 minutes, then every 3, then every two and now it doesn't let me work even 30 seconds. Is there anything I can do or definitely just cancel the program?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Alicia,

I’m really sorry Rush hasn’t been performing well for you. Can you please reach out to our support forum or social channels to receive immediate assistance:

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

19. How to remove the titles transitions?

I just want to put subtitles on my video, I don't want the titles transitions that comes with them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sorry for the delayed response Rodrigo. To remove a transition that is automatically applied to your title, simply split the clip ( use scissors) right after the fade occurs and delete the unwanted section.

Hope this helps!

Peter

20. Hello yes. I’ve used this app two times and payed my time. It has been taking money and I’ve been trying to contact you guys.

Today I tried to make it useful and use it then it turns out that I’ve “reached my export limit”. So I have been paying for who? If it turns out that I can’t even use it. Please reply.months of money are gone to waste.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Maedacaedy,

Sorry for the trouble. I’m not exactly sure how to help you but please head to our support forum or social channels to receive immediate assistance
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Best,

Peter

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base