Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. You can make it work with ipad.

Make it work with ipad. I import maybe 10 short GoPro videos and EVERY TIME I CHANGE A SINGLE THING the app crashes. This is 2022, and your app crashes when I make a single edit in adobe rush? I have the NEWEST ipad with 1tb of storage and the M1 chip so don’t say “maybe you should upgrade your equipment”

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Be able to save single frames in maximum resolution as tiff or jpg

When viewing timeline be able to save single frames in maximum resolution as tiff or jpg

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Support for Google Pixel 4a

Compatibility with Pixel 4a

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. haerin1012

stray klids 이번 신곡 매니악입니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. PROFESSIONAL SPELL CASTER WHO CAN HELP YOU WITH LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK URGENTLY 2022 Email Supernaturalspell1@gmail.com

URGENT AND EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP YOU GET BACK YOUR EX LOVER VERY FAST WHATSAPP +2348124644470

My Name is Micheline Peric from Ireland, I want to say thank you to PRIEST WISDOM for the good thing he has done for me,Though am not sure if this is the best forum to show my joy and happiness for what he has done for me but i can't hide happiness and my Joy so i have to share it with people, my marriage got crashed about two years ago and i tried all i could within my power but to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 2022 GENUINE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP BRING BACK EX LOVER AND HELP SAVE BROKEN MARRIAGE

URGENT AND EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP YOU GET BACK YOUR EX LOVER VERY FAST WHATSAPP +2348124644470

My Name is Micheline Peric from Ireland, I want to say thank you to PRIEST WISDOM for the good thing he has done for me,Though am not sure if this is the best forum to show my joy and happiness for what he has done for me but i can't hide happiness and my Joy so i have to share it with people, my marriage got crashed about two years ago and i tried all i could within my power but to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I NEED A LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER. WhatsApp him: +2349022363126

HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK WITHOUT PANIC THANKS TO GREAT Priest Odin   FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS WhatsApp him: +2349022363126 

How  I got  my husband back after he left me and our son for another woman. My name is Alice Becker, from the United States. My husband and I have been married for about 4 yrs now. We were happily married with a 2yrs old son. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behaviour from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly cares about me…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have a video that is 1.4 gigs and I’ve tried to ask 47 times the app keeps crashing

I have a video that’s 1.4 gigs I’ve tried to export it seven times in the app keeps crashing at 67% I deleted videos in my camera roll I’ve restarted my phone twice and close the app multiple times still no change

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Playback slow in motion

Whenever im editing video, and i want to play it back. Its giving me a problem and its plays very slow and like buffering. Please fix this.
    Im using ipad pro latest model.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add voiceover to the videos

It would be great if one can add a voiceover to a video after having edited it. I don’t see that feature right now. It would be beneficial for new video makers like me.

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Money Rituals That Really Work +27735257866 in South Africa,USA,UK,Canada,Lesotho,Zambia,Zimbabwe,UAE,Kenya,Austria,Australia,Botswana,Malta

I have helped many powerful businessmen make big decisions that brought them large amounts of money by the use of powerful money spells. Money spells can create wealth, Money spells are safe and ethical to use if used for the right purposes. Money spells should not be used incorrectly or to create harm. I have much experience with potent money spells to being your business money. For more details contact maamarazaq on Email sheikhmbuga5@gmail.com OR +27735257866 https://maamarazaq.doodlekit.com http://bestlovespells.over-blog.com https://mamarazaq.blogspot.com https://maamarazaqspellscaster.podbean.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I can’t add text

When I go to plus icon I don’t have the option text instead of I have the graphics icon again

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make it work !!!!!!!!

buy another program that works

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 100% needs blending modes. SoftLight, Multiply etc

If you’re going to have multiple overlapping timelines I don’t understand why there are no blending modes such as multiply, overlay, soft light, dodge, hard light, etc. etc. can we please add these in the next update? How am I supposed to add black-and-white film grain over an image to make it look vintage without being able to blend one video clip over another completely?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please fix "loading importerquicktime.bundle" issue — can't use Premiere Rush

This is a complaint in the community forum and appears to be lingering since 2020. Please, oh please fix this issue. I'm running macOS Monterey and have tried installing and uninstalling a few versions of Rush, starting with the most recent (v 2.3). None work. I open Rush and it gets hung up "loading importerquicktime.bundle"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please FIX the Problem with Lightroom Camera on Samsung S22

I got a new Samsung S22+ . When I use my Lightroom Camera the pictures are not usable. A color Moiré makes the pictures look awful. The build in camera app and the new Expert RAW app are creating proper pictures in RAW format. Can you please address this problem as soon as possible?

I use this new phone camera with Lightroom for my customers.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back

How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back

I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 & 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I NEED A LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER. WhatsApp him: +2349022363126

HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK WITHOUT PANIC THANKS TO GREAT Priest Odin  FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS WhatsApp him: +2349022363126 

How  I got  my husband back after he left me and our son for another woman. My name is Alice Becker, from the United States. My husband and I have been married for about 4 yrs now. We were happily married with a 2yrs old son. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behaviour from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly cares about me…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base