Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 7 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The video which I imported for editing is not visible please help

The video which I imported for editing is not visible at all, the audios are clear but the video not visible please help

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. A request

Well I am a nokia 8.1 user and I would highly appreciate if you could make a supported apk or send a push software for this device because I am still using the premier pro and I am loving the new features of rush so please it's a big req as I am a amature videographer so please make it possible 🙏🏻

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring back PNG & MOV support

Since the update I’ve lost the ability to import and display png files and Rush has never been able to import mov files like premiere.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please add video capability in the Mobile app!

Please make it capable of uploading videos! I’m using the Mobile app and I can only add pics. What’s the point of this app??

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Real Video Cropping

How does one have so many features with Zero functionality. I dont want titles and kitten stamps or 20 filters. I want to choose where my video crops and I'll take 10 seconds to add filter through color manipulation. Huge letdown dudes. People use Premier that are professionals and mobile has the functionality to take Instagram photos of food that nobody cares about and is packaged in a over complicated enigma that the average IG user would pass for some Chinese spyware app that had better UI. Im not giving it a bad review. Just fix your software so I…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Green screen effect

There are next to no apps available with a functional green screen effect on an iPad. This would help this app stand out from the others.

94 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Editing directly in external storage

Editing directly in an external storage saves lots of time importing footage. The same for internal disk space. Saving the project in the external storage seems to be a good idea too.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. eu não consigo fazer login e nem desinstalar do meu notebook

Eu não consigo fazer login e utilizar o aplicativo. Quanto eu tento desinstalar do meu notebook, não consigo

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ability to add markers with notes in Rush that can transfer to Premiere

Sometimes I get an idea for something that can be added to the video but needs to be done in the final cut when I'm in Premiere. I'd like to keep these ideas by just being able to put a marker while I'm cutting in Rush and add whatever I thought of later in Premiere.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. We need to have the ability to add our own music files with multiple crossfade, EQ and volume options. Also make audio clip independent.

Option to delete audio, use audio interface for computers, and allowing cell phone users to record into app via a ear piece or something to that degree.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. DJI Mavic mini mp4 videos on iPhone not importing into premier rush.

Lately I have no success uploading my dji mini videos from my iPhone to premiere rush. Other videos save on my iPhone 8 upload without any problem. Dji Mavic mini videos save on my iPhone don’t import into Rush.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Crashes on rendering

The app crashes and gives a message everytime I try to export. The message I get is "an error occurred during export,please enter project again."
    I pay a monthly fee for rush and pro neither will download on my desktop, then I get a message on my android that it wont work.
    I have praised Adobe up until now. I've taken the survey and it seams like Adobe it too interested in new features and not keeping up with the bugs you already have.
    Very unsatisfying.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. why doesn't the delete function seem to work on premiere rush for windows 10

Deleting a clip in Premiere Rush for Windows 10 doesn't seem to work. I can delete a clip just fine in the Android version, but when I select a clip to delete on the timeline in the Windows 10 desktop version "delete" is not illuminated and clicking on delete won't delete the clip.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The app keeps quitting on me

The app keeps quitting at random times

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. It doesn't seem to take into account Instagram square video requirements. What's the point of an instagram export?

make the export for Instagram to be Instagram ready. provide option for rectangular videos to be square to comply with Instagram - both by adding side panels or by cropping.
    Also, get Facebook to upload directly to Instagram directly from a desktop instead of the gymnastics of first loading the video to a phone.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Arabia

Hi
    I can’t write arabic titles please help.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Contrast container boxes settings option “Your Projects Page”. It’s hard tell which one of the project is selected when deleting them.

Accidentally deleted a project because I thought I was on the wrong one. Separate container box with settings option (three dots) on the “Your Projects Page”. It’s hard tell which one of the project is selected when deleting them.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Android functionality like Apple IOS

I have viewed tutorials for rush where the teacher shows the app in a iPhone. Being an Android user I found the app to function differently. In my opinion, the iPhone app appears easier to use than the android version. Perhaps the same editing tools functionality of iPhone rush app can be applied to Android rush app

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base