Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. help retrieve lost files

I was automatically logged out of my account and when I logged back in all my projects I was working on had disappeared. please provide us with solutions to retriev these lost files. thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add animated GIF as a sharing destination.

Allow for multiple options in frame rate, resolution, quality, etc.

44 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It’s beautiful

It’s perfect, maybe fix the buttons a bit cause they seem to not respond to me trying to drag a title card the first time but other than that I see nothing wrong

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. accessability to files

we should not have to know rocket science to add files , I have files that I cannot add because it doesn't sync properly or cannot find them using the program, this is so complicated to use i actually went back to using the last version of Adobe Clip just to edit my last video.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Premiere Rush keeps crashing.

Premiere Rush keeps crashing every time I export. Every single time. I’m using an iPhone 8 with 64g. I’ve never had this issue with Lightroom or any other Adobe app and just apps in general. Please help me with a solution. I’m a professional videographer and photographer and would love for this to work when I need a quick edit. Everything works great besides the exporting.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. My audio is out of sync EVERYTIME?!?!

My audio never is in sync with my video. Why is this?? This app is not good.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. guides - alignment

Need the ability to align objects and text. Guides will be useful as well.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Quick project file import to desktop

I sort and rough edit event footage in rush but the media stays on media cards. I would like the abiltiy to quickly send the project file or only sync the project file to Premiere Pro without including media since I'll be transferring media to desktop via the sd cards.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sounds/ Tracks and Sound Effects

Background, copyright free tracks, and several sound effects for various effects would be helpful.
    Glass breaking, punching sounds, general effects as well as background music in a variety of styles would be helpful.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Clip speed control

It keeps shutting down when changing clip speed. and please give more transition options.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. In the desktop version of Adobe Rush, Creative Clouds Files are not available on iMac but available on MacBook Pro.

Hello, In the desktop version of Adobe Rush , Creative Clouds Files are not available on iMac but available on MacBook Pro. How to fix it ?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Can not import media file from Dropbox

Hi
    Now i cant open and import to Rush from my bgm music from dropbox after update to ipad os

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Copy/Paste Color Corrections from Clip to Clip

A quick copy/paste of color corrections/effects from one clip to another clip would be helpful.

Saving and managing many color presets will be cumbersome when one look/correction is only necessary for 2 or 3 clips in a project.

Theoretical Example: Project has 12 single clips from 4 different scenes, those 4 scenes each need 2 specific corrections: Means 8 presets in this one project.
    After the 5th Project this would mean i'd have 40 Saved presets, which all would have been easily achieved with less steps by copy&pasting Color Corrections.

Great App though, very much needed. Thanks!

46 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Adding Transitions from Effects panel

When adding transitions into the timeline from the effects panel, You have to click and drag up to add the effect to a specific cut. It would be a lot easier if you could simply click and drag anywhere from the effects panel to add the transition to a specific cut in the timeline.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Unavailable to upgrade Premiere Rush

Hi, Premiere Rush has limited sharing. I want to upgrade but it said it is not available right now.

Hope I can upgrade to use more Rush feautures.
    Thank you.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Convert Lightroom User Presets for Rush

I'm using some personal presets into Lightroom & I would like to use the same for my videos.
    Is there a function to export User Presets from Lightroom to Rush? or use the .DNG into Rush.

Thanks,
    Nathalie

39 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion, Nathalie! This is an awesome idea and something we have been thinking about.

Feel free to add any more details about what you would like to see in this feature.

(DNGs are not currently supported to add to Rush Projects but you can always export the DNG as a JPG and add it to your project on Rush Desktop or Mobile)

20. When using hdr10+ clips on samsung s10

Rush for samsung is advertised as optimized for this device. But hdr10+ videos are just presented with false LUT. Please add correct profile.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base