Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Export

Every time I go to export a video my file becomes pixelated and any title. It is also pulling from other files that aren’t being used in my video. Please fix this error as it has persisted for several weeks

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Export

I went to export a video and rush crashed and I lost my 2 of my 3 free exports at the same time now I only have one free export.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

With the starter plan, you can now export unlimited projects on Premiere Rush mobile.

If you have any issues exporting from Rush, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

3. Allow Rush to Export to Gallery

Rush only allows you to export to a different social media, and using Rush on a school issued iPad doesn’t let you visit those sites. It would be great to be able to export straight to the iOS or Android Gallery so you can freely share your video from there.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Yeet,

On iOS and Androiod, Rush will always save a copy of your video to the Camera Roll/Gallery on export. Here’s how it works:

1. Tap on the Share button
    2. Tap Export

Once the rendering is complete, the rendered file is saved to your Camera Roll/Gallery. We then give you options to publish to multiple social destinations.

If this is not working for you, please reach out to us here

Support forum link: adobe.ly/rushsupport
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Best,

Peter

4. scale more than 200 percent

Hi!
    When I add FHD video in 4k project, scale is 200.
    And if I need to repair horizon line by rotating, I need to zoom little bit more. Thanks

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. program crashes

this program crashes alot

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All,

We’d love to understand your particular issue better and steps that led to Rush crashing. To receive immediate assistance please head to our support forum or social channels:

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

6. Audio Crossfade

crossfade only between audio clips

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. screen green and pink

green and pink colors on my screen !

i worked 2 days on a video and after i exported file, always green and pink.

I downloaded the driver for intel, windows and nothing changes.

My config : Asus vivoPC K20CD | Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz, 3001 MHz, 4 hearts, 4 processors | RAM 8GO

Storage hard 1To + SSD 128 GO.

Help me please

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Split / Expand clips.

The ability to return clips to full lengths the same way they can be truncated would be good, and a split at cursor button would be a bonus!

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi all,

Please see the response by Geetanjali.

If you are still experiencing any issues in the current release splitting or expanding your clips, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

9. import 4K60p from storage (iPadOS)

I know premiere rush can export 4K60p (thanks a lot!) but importing 4K60p footage is so difficult because only from cloud drive now. I really hope you'll make the way to import 4K60p data from some storage on ipadOS.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi!

Sorry for the long delay in responding. Are you still facing these issues in Rush today? If so, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

10. Why can’t you edit the titles please fix this

When you click edit it does not edit

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Adjust music speed

When I import a music tract to play in the background, Premiere Rush speeds it up and there is no way to slow the tempo down

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all! This is an old report. If you are still experiencing this issue in the current release, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

12. To cut clips from in between

Like for example I have a video I’m ok with the beginning and end but there are a few things I would like to cut from in between that would be great I need it desperately

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Changing FPS in Pro Mode Camera

It would be awesome to be able to film in 24p, 25p, 30p 60p and higher frame rates for phones that allow slow motion. This would truly set the camera app apart from the rest on the market. Also some kind of way to create a log file 😉

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  4 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. App crashing every time. Completely useless

App crashing every time. Can not even start on a project.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Thomas,

That should not be happening. We’d love to try and help. To receive immediate assistance please head to our support forum or social channels:

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

15. Why does the new update not allow me to load images in PNG?

Why does the new update not allow me to load images in PNG? Before you could load images in PNG format. It was the main reason why I acquired Rush. what can we do? Will it be possible in the next update?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m sorry you were having trouble import png files. I expect this to be working. If you are still experiencing stability issues in the current build, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

16. Allow importing music tracks from my music folder

I will really love to the option of importing music tracks from my music folder in my desktop

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi! If you are still experiencing this issue in the current build, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

17. Save Title Setting

It would be really useful to be able to save my setting for a title so that I can’t easily load of the font, colour, shadowing, etc to keep continuity between my content.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow a photo to overlay the video

I cut out a photo and would like to overlay it over the video so you can watch the video but see the picture.

27 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to cut videos

By cutting a video it will help in adding seperate captions easily.. Like we have in imovie.. Rest the app is nice.. So far didnt go much into the depth of it. Will do shortly. We can have many captions and shrink them to adjust according to requirement but the option of cutting a video clip in many parts should be there.. More versatility. Thanks

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Reporting a bug and cannot find the page.

I have an iPhone XR and the app just crashes. Every minute and a half. It’s frustrating because I was so excited to find a decent video editor. I reloaded I have been paying for an adobe subscription for months and have been seriously disappointed with each of my mobile encounters. It’s been a waste of my money especially because I was over zealous and the layout of this video editor was awesome, so I deleted my previous mobile editor’s and I’m regretting it. Also, I cannot find the report a bug section but it seems like there is one…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base