Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add (restore) the AUTO-EDIT FEATURE from Adobe Clip

One of Adobe Clip's main features was the ability to drop media in and instantly have Adobe Clip create an edit to music. Apple's iPhone also does this now. It would be a great help for both casual users and pro users to have this feature imported from Adobe Clip into Rush. As a pro user, I'd love the ability to deliver proxy's from my camera to my phone, set up a quick auto edit, then open that auto edit in Premiere Pro for more fine tuning. Please bring this feature back (over) from Adobe Clip.

5 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. why doesn't the delete function seem to work on premiere rush for windows 10

Deleting a clip in Premiere Rush for Windows 10 doesn't seem to work. I can delete a clip just fine in the Android version, but when I select a clip to delete on the timeline in the Windows 10 desktop version "delete" is not illuminated and clicking on delete won't delete the clip.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The app keeps quitting on me

The app keeps quitting at random times

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Русский язык

Добавьте русский язык, иначе не удобно пользоваться

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Transitions between clips

You should be able to put a transition between two clips without affecting the other end of the clip. Or be able to set a diferent transition for the begining and end. Like if i want a jump cut between two clips and then a fade n then anither jump cut. Thats not possible right now. Whenever you put in a transition it puts in two transitions.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. make it not totally suck.

How about making an app that does not crash every 30 seconds. That would be amazing!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. EXPORT THE VIDEOS WITH AUDIO

MY FILE WAS FINE IN THE APP AND WAS WORKING FINE, BUT WHEN I EXPORTED IT, ONLY HALF OF IT HAD AN AUDIO IN MY PHOTO APP!!! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO FIX THIS AND THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. won't render my 20 min vid

won't render my 20 minute video. ive tried multiple times, true exiting the app and trying again. i wait a long time just for it to say it cant render to export or for it to exit itself out of the app. super frustrating bc this app is so easy to use but i constantly am having issued with the apps performance. PLEASE FIX!!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I already pay for Adobe products....annoyed that i have to pay for this too.

Come on guys, I pay for a monthly subscription to Adobe already....dont charge for this please.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow the ability to reverse a clip

Please allow the app to reverse video clips

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please work on getting the pixel 3a on adobe rush

Please provide support to the pixel 3a. rush works on my old pixel 1 but i bought a 3a as i dont need a 3 and like the 3a design more. but no rush!!!!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Pan and zoom on photos, changing the scale or position throughout the duration of a clip

This tool needs to be able to create a pan and zoom effects on photos which will change the scale or position throughout the duration of a clip.

There should be an option to automatically generate a random pan & Zoom accross all photos which could me manually adjusted, for example to avoid cutting someone's face. There should also be an option to select the level (sliding range) of movement.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Free plan shouldn’t be limited by 3 exports.

The free plan shouldn’t be limited by 3 exports. Should be limited on tools or even the quality exportation. I also think the paid plan should be cheaper since the app is not as “professional” as the premiere pro version for computer.

69 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Premiere Rush on Redmi Note 8 Pro

I can install adobe premiere rush on my redmi note 8 pro from google play. When i create a project and import video to my timeline, i can't see my video on my timeline. I just can see my audio only. Anyone can help me ?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Trying Out Titles - keep my originally entered text

When switching between title styles (iPad app) the original typed up text is deleted, even if i saved as preset. So each time have to re-type again to try "new title looks" on

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add more color grading features

I know Rush is not designed to be as advanced as Premiere Pro, which is totally fine. But I would like a couple of color wheels in Rush to adjust my highlights and shadows, adding color to each, adding greater control over my color grading. Great app though!

72 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Apply sound

Please apply for one to be able to hear the sound from the video that one is editing... Quite disturbing to not beaing able to hear th sound

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Program crashes all the time and brand new iPhone XR. Fix it!

This app is useless as it keeps crashing on brand new phone. Not what I expected from an adobe product.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. There is nothing more important than Premiere Pro compatibility. Rush can not export or import .XML timeline or sequence.

You are killing the ideology behind the name of the app "Rush". Every editor when is in a hurry or traveling and the time in train or plane or away from Laptop and wants to do some Rush edit, like have 6 hours of footage and wants to start trimming and for a few days when he is back home can do the other stuff on the PC... I suppose you are keeping Rush dumb on purpose cause you do not want it implemented in the profesional workflows, just ******* kids to touch their screens while Rush is open.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Slow down the speed on titles

I can understand how to control speed on clips, but I want to slow down the speed on title...specifically ones like " shadow 3 line left. I think it comes in way to fast to read, but can't seem to find a way to adjust the speed.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base