Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make available on Huawei device

Any idea when Adobe Rush will be available for Huawei mobile phones? I'd really rather not have to buy an app from another company when I already have an Adobe account but as Clip is no longer available either it doesn't look like i have much choice - very disappointing that it is available on only a few android devices especially as Clip has been removed too.

6 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Import PSD with Layers

Please add the ability to add psd files with layers. It would be great to animate things using Fresco and Rush.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Upgraded but won’t export video

I had three attempts to export which was of no use then I upgraded and when the time comes to export video, it keeps saying error uploading.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. No need to waste my cellular data

1 Show time/frames running as you edit a clip.
    2 Obviously more better video transitions.
    3 Ability to sync just the timeline file and NOT the videos.

(I’m in a place where I have no WiFi. I’m completely reliant on the iPads cellular data. I can Airdrop easily from all my camera devices to my iPad at no cost, so it only needs to look for the same file on all iOS devices, right?  THIS WOULD BE MY FAVORITE REQUEST PLEASE.)

Your app so far blows away the iMovie app. Thanks, Graham.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Perspective corner pin video

It would be interesting to have the option of adapt video vertices to any form you need ( to see the video in perspective)

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. About Importinf preset

Can i import Lut or preset in adobe premiere rush using android?

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Automatic zoom and pan with face detection

Please add automatic zoom and pan to photos in the timeline preferred with face detection option. Thank you.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ability to export cut clips separately

I would like to be able to take a long clip and cut it into sections and export each section (clip) separately without deleting all the other needed clips.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. being able to reverse a clip would be a good function to have

ability to reverse a clip would be a nice feature to have

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Support for Redmi (Xiaomi) Note 8 Pro

I have a Redmi (Xiaomi) Note 8 Pro mobile and I cannot download the application in PlayStore because it is not compatible, this will change sometime in the near future or what mobile devices are compatible. Thank you

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Pan and zoom on photos, changing the scale or position throughout the duration of a clip

This tool needs to be able to create a pan and zoom effects on photos which will change the scale or position throughout the duration of a clip.

There should be an option to automatically generate a random pan & Zoom accross all photos which could me manually adjusted, for example to avoid cutting someone's face. There should also be an option to select the level (sliding range) of movement.

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Needs to be free

Just make it all free :)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make Adobe Rush compatible with Huawei for better workflow

The Adobe Rush is not compatible with my Huawei. All the other apps I use on my mac are. How can it be intuitive when it's not compatible? Should work, kindly support for better workflow. How can you work across devices when it's not compatible?

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Support for Sony Xperia 1 (and Xperia 5) phones

Could you all add support for Xperia 1 (and Xperia 5) devices? Because there's currently support for several Sony devices (i.e., Sony Xperia 10/10+, XZ Premium, XZ3, XZ2, XZ1) but the newest ones don't have access to Rush yet.

PS — is there a poll where we can vote up devices we'd like supported? Because I'd like to vote for these two Sony devices as well as Google Pixel chromebooks.

There's a thread in the Adobe Support Community that implies there's a poll but there wasn't a link that I could refer to.

The thread is: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Rush/Xperia-10-compatibility/td-p/10530719 (comment from @Kevin_Monahan)

29 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Support Sony Xperia 1 II and ultrawide hdr

Please add support for the Sony Xperia 1 II and the ultrawide hdr format.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Rotating photo's 90degrees (slidebar only goes 91 or 89)

When an imported photo is in the wrong orientation (sideways) I can only rotate it using the slide bar. This skips from 89 degrees to 91 degrees (impossible to rotate it 90 degrees exactly). This leaves the photo always a little askew. I'd like to just type 90 or 180 for rotation and perhaps select an arrow for direction.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Adjust multiple clips at once or be able to copy/paste adjustments from one clip to another

For example, I make short slideshow videos for social media that have a combination of both footage and photos, typically in premiere pro I could adjust one clip (cropping images for this example) and then paste it to the others all at once. With rush I have to adjust each individual clip which impacts the speed of my workflow.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add blur effects and simple masking

Adding in the ability to blur sections of the video would be incredibly useful along with simple masks so I can cover sections o the screen

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base