Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. "unable to export, some error occured"

I've used Adobe rush on my pixel 3 XL a number of times successfully. Very useful. However, I went to use it yesterday and no matter how many times I tried, when rendering, it'll get to the same place then stop with the "unable to export, some error occurred".

I tried to export one of the clips that come with the app for the intro, exports fine. I've tried closing and restarting the app, reinstalling the app, nothing!

8 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My videos don’t play

1/2 of my videos don’t play when uploaded, I have audio, but the video is frozen on the first frame (and if I export it is also frozen on the first frame)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. DOESN’T LET ME ADD MEDIA

it won't let me add videos to the project, it starts loading it says it’s done but then there is no new media

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Exporting Blank

Just filmed a video in another app, brought it into rush to clean up audio and when I export I get a blank all black clip with no video or audio. Too frustrating

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix the uploads from the app to creative cloud

Would be super great if I could actually access it from my laptop but my work isn’t coming up in my creative cloud, only the assets are :(

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Still frame / freeze frame

Allow pausing on a particular still frame of the video for a certain duration. This is useful for editing screencasts, explainer videos, etc. Or if you're making a video that will be played as a loop and you want it to pause on the closing image for a moment before restarting...

54 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Support More Languages

We want to use the language of that country in making travel videos to subtitle the name of food, place and other things, for example adding Persian (Farsi) language can be used for all Arabic and other Middle Eastern countries.
    we ask the Adobe team to support Farsi and other fonts to help us build better videos

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. New Update (Beta) - Media not loading

The media is not viewable when trying to load content to edit. This just started happening since the recent update.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please add green screen effect

Please add green screen effect. It would really help us.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Feature request: Quick tool for adding subtitles.

Since a lot of clips shared on social media are watched without sound, having a quick tool option for adding subtitles would be GREAT.
    It would also make the content more accessible for everyone, in regards to the web content accessibility guidelines (in the EU).

Ps. Huge fan of Adobe Rush!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. black screen playbac

more than 30 40 seconds its impossible to playback in timeline..tried everything from update to rtx 2070 drivers.. video 2.7k.. its frustrating

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Why is my video interface black? I can only hear sound

Software video interface is black, only sound

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Separate Audio is available on Mac but not Windows

The Separate Audio function is only available on Mac and not Windows. Can it be made available on both operating systems?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I JUST SPENT THREE DAYS EDITING MY VIDEO. THE WHOLE PROJECT WAS 4 HOURS LONG. NOW IT KEEPS CRASHING AND I CANT GET ON IT SO THANKS A LOT

I JUST SPENT THREE DAYS EDITING A VIDEO AND THE WHOLE PROJECT LENGTH WAS THREE HOURS. IT KEEPS CRASHING, AND THEN DELETED IT. ABSOLUTLEY APPAULED.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please fix the “unable to open project” issue that’s been around for over a year now! I spent 6 hours editing a vid and now I cant open it

I can’t open my rush project for literally no good reason other than the app isn’t irking. I’ve tried every trouble shooting concept and googled and multiple people are complaining about it and I don’t know why it hasn’t been fixed. I’m going to another editing software unless someone can help me with this

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Editing directly in external storage

Editing directly in an external storage saves lots of time importing footage. The same for internal disk space. Saving the project in the external storage seems to be a good idea too.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add Google Drive to External Sources

Dropbox can already be enabled but not Google Drive.

92 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. This app is the most frustrating thing I’ve used!

My idea is to MAKE IT WORK!!!! Takes FOREVER to sink from my phone to my laptop and viceversa... adding a title is the most ridiculously frustrating SLOW thing ever! A waste of time on how inefficient it is! I’m paying for a subscription for NOTHING really.
    Right now I wanted to edit a video on my laptop and OF COURSE no idea why I lost all my projects on my laptop, and it won’t sink with my projects on my phone... someone help me ASAP! This is ridiculous!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. This is not an idea ,i am sharing my problem with you,plz help me ,i am not able to find out my project ,its rendering and then project get

I edited my video for a week ,and after rendering the project it just disappeared ,i used my 2 free exports out of 3 ,but not able to find out project on device plz help,plz help

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base