Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. No audio

Audio from various types of video files out of Fuji X-T3 does not play or even show up in Audio section of Adobe Rush.

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adobe Premier Rush bad video quality

I just got Adobe Premier Rush yesterday and when I download a video with good quality somehow when I start editing it shows with a lower quality. I will like to know how to make sure I can keep the original quality thanks.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Background layer

I need a background layer, so I may add background graphics as the bottom layer. This will allow me to use the main layer for video clips with audio. Currently I have to use the main layer as the background layer and the next layer up for video clips with audio. This is not tedious and time consuming since the main layer is the only layer in rush that snaps... Unless, I don’t know how to enable the snap feature for the layers above the main layer?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Why does Rush crash?

My version of Rush 'doesn't answer' if I try to get rid of the info line (3 free versions, more info/upgrade). I can't play clips in my project either or use any fuctions in the program. It's totally frozen. I then have to use Windows Job List to close the program. I use the latest version (1.5.2).
    I have tried to delete and reinstall Rush without any changes. Any others with this problem?

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. You guys are a ******* fraud!!!

You guys are a ******* fraud!!😡😡
    I had 2 free exports but they didn't get saved onto my gallery then I went ahead & used my last money to SUBSCRIBE but noooo, my videos are still not getting saved to my phone gallery!!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Edit Audio Volume in Timeline

Sometimes music starts off at the right level and crescendos into something way too loud for background music. At the moment it seems you have to cut and trim to get the audio at proper volumes and it’s very tedious. If the timeline had the option where you drag the line up and down (directly on the audio track) to change the volume and create points to rise and fall without ever having to cut the track, that would make a huge difference in proficiency.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. MY VIDEO WON'T EXPORT

MY VIDEO WON'T EXPORT

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Artifacts (pixelated images) in the final export

I can‘t render a single video in Premiere Rush without having strange artefacts in it. The issue occurs when I layer two or more videos on top of each other. All videos are recorded with an iPhone 11 Pro.

As a paying customer, I have to say that this issue almost renders the product useless.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Besides file support. A Lightroom support will be adequate with ability to trigger on or off Ken burns effect if importing still images.

Ability to detect Lightroom libraries as Long as user install Lightroom on their mobile devices with the capability of instantly trigger on or off kens burn effects

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Very bad export I never successfully and waste my 3 times free try

Very bad experience. I never export video successfully and already waste my 3 times try for free export.
    Not good APP. Don’t use everyone. This is cheating APP...

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. More transitions and fun drag and drop themed slideshows.

More transitions and fun drag and drop themed slideshows.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. all alterations to every clip selected

allow for me top change speed and scale all selected clips

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 285 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Putting “transition template” to transition panel from title panel

Dear Developers at @Adobe #premiererush
    Why not putting these sleek templates of transition into “Transition panel”, NOT "Titles panel”??

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Playing sound through Apple AirPods doesn't work

Sound is not playing through my Apple AirPods while preview clip on MacBookPro 15-inch, 2018. MacOS High Sierra. Despite AirPods are chosen as an output sound device, sound is playing through internal Speakers. Playing other media in other applications is ok - through AirPods.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hai

No good this app alweis slow

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add a picture in picture option

Add a box where you can put a picture or video in for a face cam

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base