Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I hope it's the same as the Premier key for Windows.

I hope it's the same as the Premier key for Windows.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Add - music clips/back button

Need to be able to add music not just voice over. Also there is no back button if I make a mistake the video is ruined or it's real hard to manually get it back the way it was. If you can fix these two things if pay for this service.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Change the volume of the video

I want to be able to change the volume of the video after I detach the audio

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Video project crashes

Video crashed several tines . I can’t export my project. Rush should fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Monet,

I’m sorry Rush has had stability issues for you. Please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem. They would be happy to assist you.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

6. Export

Let me actually export anything! The export failed all 3 times and it counted against my 3 free exports. It should be 3 successful exports

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Ryan,

I’m sorry Rush has had stability issues for you. Please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem. They would be happy to assist you.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

7. The App has hung, just shows error

I've signed up for the monthly paid plan for Premium Rush but after making just one video, the app has hung. It shows me an error mode each time I try to make a video. What do I do? And now it's not even visible on Play Store so there is no way to update the software.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Diipt,
    I’m sorry Rush has had project creation issues. If you are experiencing this issue still, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

8. doesn't work!!

can't import media to crate the project. really frustrating! totally useless !
    I use it on my iphone too and although it crushes quite often lt least I can create a project if I'm patient.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi! I’m sorry Rush was having trouble importing your media. If you are still experiencing stability issues in the current release, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

9. Android functionality like Apple IOS

I have viewed tutorials for rush where the teacher shows the app in a iPhone. Being an Android user I found the app to function differently. In my opinion, the iPhone app appears easier to use than the android version. Perhaps the same editing tools functionality of iPhone rush app can be applied to Android rush app

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I upgraded rush but still unable to upload or share my video

Please rectify the issue else refund money back . Spent so much time creating video . But I spite of paying not able to export it . Please fix issue asap

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Chitra – I’m sorry Rush has had stability issues for you. Please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

11. Video cannot render

I am trying to export at 5 min video but every time it is about to finish, it tells me that the video failed to render. I am usually able export longer videos, but it won’t work for this one.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. opened video from asset library and entire project was overwritten

I opened the asset library in Rush and opened a clip, when exiting out of the library the entire project was overwritten.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Ross,

Would you mind giving us a bit more information so we can understand why you are seeing this issue?

Please use this link. It should only take you a couple of minutes. We can work with you directly to try to resolve this problem.

adobe.ly/rushbug

Thanks,

Peter

13. Please do something to address the red screen and exclamtion mark

I'm so frustrated with you guys and Adobe Rush with the Red Screen and exclamation mark - very disappointed - probably going to cancel the service - why can't you guys address this issue?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Jenevvxn,

Sorry, you’re running into this issue. The red screen and exclamation mark means that your media is not connected (offline) and needs to be linked.

On Windows, you can right-click on your clips in the timeline and choose “Find and Connect” this will allow you to navigate to where your clips are and connect them. If you have any trouble with this, please get back to us here http://adobe.ly/rushbug, and we can troubleshoot further.

For more information on how sync works in Rush, please see this article
    https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/project-syncing-premiere-rush.html

All the best,

Peter

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Serious crashing issues!!!

Serious crashing issues! Please look into this!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Joanna,

Sorry Rush is crashing for you. Can you please reach out to our support team and provide details about your your device and steps that led to the crash?

@AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    adobe.ly/rushsupport support forum

Thanks,

Peter

16. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. a fix for update

every time a start a edit on my mobile(android) and then try to use my desktop to finish the project I always get it need to update and it force closes the app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Rich, 

This message means you need to update Rush on one of your devices and, in this case, your desktop.

Please try going to your Creative Cloud app on desktop and select an update on Rush. If you continue to have any issues, please reach out to our support team here

Support forum link: adobe.ly/rushsupport
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter​

18. Export to device and not a social media platform...

You haven’t fixed it so reposting. I don’t want to EVER post a video to facebook before I’m able to have a copy for myself on my iPad.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Rachael,

Rush does save to your Camera Roll first. Here’s how it works:

1. Tap on the Share button
    2. Tap Export

Once the rendering is complete, the rendered file is saved to your Camera Roll. We then give you options to publish to multiple social destinations.

If this is not working for you, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

19. Please educate your support professionals

Before purchasing my tablet I chatted with one of your support professionals and they assured me that the Galaxy tab s6 was compatible with Rush. However once receiving my tablet today I was unable to install Rush because my device is incompatible. Absolute ********. Why would they assure me that it was compatible when it is not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Eric,

I’m sorry you were given the wrong information from our support team. I’ll make sure that they are aware of the currently supported devices.

I know it’s too late now but for reference here is the list of currently supported devices for Rush

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/system-requirements.html?promoid=VKW3KGBV&mv=other

Thank you for writing in. We’re frequently added more devices to the list.

Best,

Peter

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base