Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Replace Clips within timeline!!

I have templates that I reuse but cannot figure out how to simply replace one image with another. Super easy in to do Premiere Pro... but I can't in Rush 1.5

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Please add more supported devices on android

Hi, i just want you to know that i have tried many ways to launch this cool app, i aggree this app is so incredible but the problem here its only support some devices and i've seen many user complained this because of non supported devices that they have
    I'm using redmi note 8 right now and it doesnt support it but redmi note 7/7pro does.
    I represent all user that disappointed because of this issue, "Would you add supported devices for us?, We've been waiting for too long"

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adobe Premier Rush bad video quality

I just got Adobe Premier Rush yesterday and when I download a video with good quality somehow when I start editing it shows with a lower quality. I will like to know how to make sure I can keep the original quality thanks.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add images to video

Add images to video

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Timeline markers

It would be nice if we could add MARKERS on the timeline and have the AUTOMATE TO SEQUENCE just like in PREMIER PRO.
    Thank you for the attention
    Sal

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Edit Audio Volume in Timeline

Sometimes music starts off at the right level and crescendos into something way too loud for background music. At the moment it seems you have to cut and trim to get the audio at proper volumes and it’s very tedious. If the timeline had the option where you drag the line up and down (directly on the audio track) to change the volume and create points to rise and fall without ever having to cut the track, that would make a huge difference in proficiency.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Better support for dual mono audio

It's common practice to record two microphones to two separate audio tracks when doing interviews etc. A common case would be an interview on Left track and the camera microphone on the Right track. Most cameras will tag this as stereo, and Rush puts each microphone in its own speaker.

That's to be expected - but we need a good way to use only the Interview microphone. Currently, when we disable one track, the remaining track is heard in one speaker only. That's NEVER what we want. We want the remaining mono track to be panned to the middle to…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fonts do not appear nicely

I have been using different Japanese fonts (some are imported from Adobe Fonts) on the videos. However, none works well compared to what I have seen on YouTube.

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow user to enter number in color wheel or RGB

While choosing color using color wheel or RGB, allow user to enter the color code along with the current feature of dragging the sliders. Please find the attachment

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Change the duration of all selected images

When importing images, Rush will default the image to 2 seconds.
    1. I want to be able to change this "default timing" via the preferences.
    2. I want to be able to select several images and change the individual duration of each image, then apply to all.

54 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make it available for Oneplus 8 pro

Why isn't it available for Oneplus 8 pro yet?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. More motion effects

I was hope you could add more motion effects like bounce or sway

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Rush crashes _repeatedly_ during attempts to import locally stored media on Windows 10

Rush version 1.5.25 Build 573

Windows 10 Pro Build 19041.450

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ive upgraded and still have no pan and zoom option avilable in effects? How do I get this feature. I have the latested version of the app do

Pan and Zoom effect not available for me. I have just upgraded and the effect still does not appear?

Samsung Galaxy A50

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 4:3 missing

4:3 format Missing

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Don't mislead Photography Plan users that Premier Rush is included in their subscription

The Creative Cloud Desktop app lists Premier Rush as "Available in your subscription" but that's not true.

You only find out you can't use it fully when you've already spent time downloading and installing it, only to discover that there is an additional charge to be able to actually use it beyond three exports.

It's clearly a trial version and it should be listed under Trials.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add the ability to import footage on external hard drives on iPad Pro

Add the ability to import footage on external hard drives on iPad Pro. Able to work with footage on an external drive.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add "Save As" option

If I want to experiment with my project without overwriting the original, or if I want to use it as a template for additional videos, I can't do that because it automatically saves my changes.

Please add a "Save As" option, or an option in "Your Projects" to be able to make a copy of the selected project.

thanks

624 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

42 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base