Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Inportar png

Tengo problemas al querer insertar un png en la secuencia , es para insertar el logo

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sync Issues iPhone CC

Unable to manually sync to creative cloud across WiFi or mobile from iPhone. Unable to manually save or send or transfer files from iPhone. Please remove the Money grab with the premium export feature... I need my edited file please.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It would be super cool if Adobe Rush sync worked

So you upload a project from your computer and you open it on your phone in Adobe rush.

Now imagine if the project didn’t show up as corrupted and actually loaded!?!? 🤯

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. HDR10+

Add support for HDR10+ , in the presentation you said it would support hdr10 but it doesn't, maybe a update or something, I'm not buying it until you have hdr10+

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The title edit does not bring up the keyboard for edit in Rush!!

Once the title is added ro the video it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to edit! The keyboard will NOT show up no matter how many times you click on it, double click whatever! Make a keyboard icon for gods sake!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Makskubik

Ваша подписка стоит 750₽ в месяц. Но многие не хотят использовать сетевой диск и возможность синхронизации. Ограничение в экспорте на три раза этот не серьезно. Сделайте цену на открытие только экспорта своих роликов.
    Вот к примеру я не блогер не оператор но иногда надо склеить видео и наложить звук. Для меня не приемлемо оформлять подписку.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Cropping/ shortening the length of a video clip only cuts off the back portion of the video, from my iPhone at least

It’d be nice to be able to press an hold either side of the highlighted video clip and in that way, choose which part to “slide off” or remove.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Optimize

Please optimize for Helio G90T

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add photos from iOS 13.1

When we add photos from iOS 13 (iPhone 7 plus) the image on the timeline Edition is in black color. Why?

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Import .mov

I can't import mov-files on my android-device to premiere rush. In the community forum i find a question of a user to this problem, but there is no answer until today.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make it actually work in Windows. Because it is mind-bendingly slow.

How about you set it to, like, be responsive. Because I click on a clip on the timeline and about a minute later it actually does what I told it to do. Then when you play it, the audio goes but the video is frozen.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. a gaussian blur module in the color section

Blur effect is important.. especially as a background.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. icloud

Everything just usable, I don’t know why the apps cannot import files from icloud, whats the point? We are using apple product!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Why is my video interface black? I can only hear sound

Software video interface is black, only sound

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please could you add a feature where you can separate the audio from the moving image instead of it being together?

It appears you cant exactly edit or cut away the audio from the moving image. We would really need this feature if we were to film an interview and therefore keeping one entire audio and editing different clips on top of the audio. Hope this makes sense

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Audio video separation and audio fade option

To be able to detach audio from video and delete just the video or just the audio, then be able to move audio from one video on to the next one via timeline, and give a audio fade option just like video when skipping from one to the next.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Real Video Cropping

How does one have so many features with Zero functionality. I dont want titles and kitten stamps or 20 filters. I want to choose where my video crops and I'll take 10 seconds to add filter through color manipulation. Huge letdown dudes. People use Premier that are professionals and mobile has the functionality to take Instagram photos of food that nobody cares about and is packaged in a over complicated enigma that the average IG user would pass for some Chinese spyware app that had better UI. Im not giving it a bad review. Just fix your software so I…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. eu não consigo fazer login e nem desinstalar do meu notebook

Eu não consigo fazer login e utilizar o aplicativo. Quanto eu tento desinstalar do meu notebook, não consigo

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. DJI Mavic mini mp4 videos on iPhone not importing into premier rush.

Lately I have no success uploading my dji mini videos from my iPhone to premiere rush. Other videos save on my iPhone 8 upload without any problem. Dji Mavic mini videos save on my iPhone don’t import into Rush.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Gesture based editing

On such advanced, gesture based devices, why rely on cumbersome and small buttons (that you sometimes have to SCROLL to get to)?

Add support for gesture based editing. That will radically speed up things.
    A few suggestions:
    - swipe down "through" a clip = scissors
    - pick a clip and "throw it" up = delete clip
    - double tap an edit, drag left/right = trim edit

Etc
    Etc
    Etc

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?