Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adding presets from lightroom

Please add the option to add custom presets made on lightroom to use on Premiere Rush

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add stickers

Add still or animated stickers overlay

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change speed at multiple points in videos

I would like a way to change the speed of the video being edited at more than one point.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. save projects locally

I don't like that you aren't given an option to save projects locally and not to copy files, the only place projects save is in creatives cloud were it quickly fills up with copies of files I'm using in projects. I would like to save projects locally so I'm not required to upgrade adobe cloud and be given the option to not copy files like in premier pro.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Be able to format the titles and overlays more

Some templates are all caps. How do you make them proper case? Let us edit these. We also need Right and Left Justification.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Being able to update existing assets

I'm very disappointed that Adobe rush doesn't simply give you the option to replace an existing asset with another one. For instance, if i need to go back to photoshop and make a small tweak in one of the graphics used in the project, there is no way to update that asset in the project. Instead I’d need to import the new version as a new asset and then create the animation and everything else from scratch. Hope you can add this missing feature soon!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Support for Sony Xperia 1

Hi, can Rush be available for Sony Xperia 1?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. From the timeline, a plus button, for quickly adding more assets to the project

From the timeline, I would like to be able to quickly push a button and select for example, an audio track, or any other assets to the project

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Looking for an office for 25 people

Hello everyone, please help me find where I can rent a serviced office for 25 people.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. My app crashes all the time can we get this fixed

Fix the app from crashing . I pay for this app snd it performs worse than the free apps

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Lightroom presets import

Please make it possible to import lr presets to rush!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Color grading

Adobe premiere rush is very good software to editing
    But this software is not improved like perfect color grading and Time line and another feature like Chroma key

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I'd love if we can save libraries or favorites for titles, transitions, effects, graphics, settings, fonts, colors.

maybe something like style sheets + libraries + swatches. There's so many graphics and ops and not all are ideal for the project/brand but there's no way to start a collection of your faves. Even better would be to save a style sheet to apply to graphics with things like colors, fonts, sizes. And save those too. Customized graphics/effects library. Would make branding so much easier and save so much time!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Project created on desktop doesn’t open up on IPAD Pro…

Please help I created a project on desktop but I am not able to open it up on my I pad .. there is no video to be shown there… it it a lot of hassle but of no use at the end… I have tried reinstalling both creative cloud and premier rush but problem is still there… I don’t know what to do..

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add intermediate key frame between Start and End in Pan and Zoom transition.

Add intermediate key frame between Start and End in Pan and Zoom transition. Eg. Start on CU detail, pan to a second CU key frame, then zoom out to full frame.

Also, please add option for Start and End key frames to occur within a clip, enabling holds at either end of Pan and Zoom

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. text and a green/blue screen

It would be amazing if we could place text into the videos. A green/blue screen to create a background for the videos would be awesome as well.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Audio file upload

It would be great if we could upload personal audio from iCloud file into the video put together

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base