Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please could you add a feature where you can separate the audio from the moving image instead of it being together?

It appears you cant exactly edit or cut away the audio from the moving image. We would really need this feature if we were to film an interview and therefore keeping one entire audio and editing different clips on top of the audio. Hope this makes sense

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. VPN

Why is Rush not working, when my Samsung Note 9 device is connected via VPN to my home infrastructure with a Fritzbox ?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Support mjpeg and mov files

Why can I import my 4K 5d mk iv clips through Apple photos app, use and edit in iMovie, but in premiere rush the files are not compatible? Adobe seems to be lagging behind almost everyone on the mobile front. I may have to re-evaluate my subscription.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I hope that Rush can support typing Chinese(traditional) and korean as title, please!

I use tab S6, I want add title on my video but I can entering the Character excluding English. I hope that I can typing the letters for traditional Chinese, Korean and japanese. Thank you.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Keyframes. We need keyframes to change size, rotation and opacity of clips while playing

In desktop app it is possible to add keyframes to your clip for size rotation opacity. We need the same feature in the mobile

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Constant Crashing

The crashing in the program makes it pretty much unusable. It’s a really good app flawed by inadequate basics. Literally crashes every other edit and even just through playback. Only using 1080 30fps on iPhone XS. 4K 60fps and I’d half understand but not at 1080. This desperately needs fixing.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to change background color

Would be nice to be able to change the background color, especially when cropping certain landscape images/videos to fit Square frame, default background is black...but would be nice to be able to change that to a color that matches the project...which a color wheel selector would be awesome for, too!

37 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Onedrive support

connect with your onedrive instead of dropbox

44 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. “Media upload failed"

Every time I go into my video to edit it comes up with different notifications saying that “Media upload failed for ‘IMG_2019.mov’.” For about 20 different videos so 20 different notifications about the same videos every time.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Audio Sync and Multiple cam

Audio Sync to sync video and audio and Multiple cam sync via audio

45 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I already pay for Adobe products....annoyed that i have to pay for this too.

Come on guys, I pay for a monthly subscription to Adobe already....dont charge for this please.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Why is my video interface black? I can only hear sound

Software video interface is black, only sound

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Русский язык

Добавьте русский язык, иначе не удобно пользоваться

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Добавить русский язык.

Добавить русский язык в приложение Adobe Premiere Rush for Samsung -  Video Editor

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. BUG when Adding a TITLE to a Newly Unsaved Project

When I create a completely New Project and add a single audio track and Add a TITLE, if I change the TEXT of the TITLE and then try to save it ALWAYS crashes. When I restart RUSH and look at the project the TEXT I created on the TTILE is BLANK. If then I open the project and immediately save it back it Saves fine and then the TEXT appears - can Duplicate it time and time again. I have deleted the app several times and re-installed, still does not seem to resolve the issue.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Always crashing with iPhone!!!!!

Please change this ASAP

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. How do I save and quit and make a new project

I like the tutorial. Now that I’ve done it, how do I close the project and start a real one? Can’t find the save and quit button. Do I have to force quit the app??

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. i cant exporting my video on youtube

i cant exportig my video on youtube

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base