Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Audio fade in/out

It would be nice to have the facility to fade in/out music tracks. I would have thought this to be a very basic thing to be able to do in Rush. If I have to use Premier Pro to do this, then not much point in having Rush!

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Audio cross fades

Audio cross fades would be very helpful. Also the ability to take audio and video tracks and move them around independently. For instance, if i’m using dialogue from an interview under some related video, it would be helpful to be able to move those tracks around the timeline independent of the video.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, Alan (and others),

Thanks for writing in. You can apply transitions to an audio clip in Rush today.

1. Select a video or audio clip in the timeline 
    2. Open the Transitions Inspector, select the Cross Dissolve transition (or one of the others)

This will apply a transition to the beginning and end of your selected clip. If you want to apply a transition to only one side of the clip, you can drag and drop the transition to the desired position.

We’re thinking of ways how we can make this more clear to users in the future. We would love to hear your ideas on how you’d expect/like this to work.

Thanks,

Peter

3. add audio fade in and out

add audio fade in and out

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. RUSHでiPhone6sを使って編集しています。よく落ちる事例報告

iPhone6sを使って編集しています。だいたいの動作は落ちないで作業できますが一定の環境で確実に落ちてしまします。タイトルやキャプションの文字入れをするとアプリが高頻度で終了します。

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Save Files to device

It’s not exporting to Facebook. Please add option to export to Dropbox or device.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all,

There’s been no activity here for a long while. Please see my comments. If that is not helpful please create a new post or reach out to us here:

Support forum link: adobe.ly/rushsupport
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

All the best,

Peter

6. Verticle edit and export

We need to be able to edit verticle video for Instagram stories. This is the main use of smart phone video these days and should be a primary function of the app. Would be handy to cut the stories to 15sec clips on export as well.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

You can create, edit and share verticle videos in Rush. If you create a project with verticle video Rush settings will be set to verticle. If you used created your project with landscape video, no problem! You can change the orientation using the following method:

On desktop and iPad, you can change the Orientation under the monitor (the button looks like to shape objects)

On iPhone, the Orientation icon can be found in the bottom toolbar.

If you want more info on Rush please check out the site here:
    https://helpx.adobe.com/support/premiere-rush.html

7. Absolute farking Rubbish. I cannot import a large 1080p file recorded in an iPhone (10 min) worth

Absolute farking Rubbish. I cannot import a large 1080p file recorded in an iPhone (10 min) worth Nothings SYNCS!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sorry that you are having issues importing your 10-minute clip into Rush. We are working hard to make Rush more stable with large video clips. Be sure to update as new builds are released! Thanks, Michael

8. Source monitor missing :(

Would be nice to have the option for setting in’n’out points for source clips before adding them to the timeline.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The ability to view clips and select in and out points before import is available in current builds.

If you have other ideas of how this feature should work or ways to improve it please file another request.

Thanks for writing and using Rush!

PG

9. *TROUBLESHOOTING* I CAN'T SEEM TO ADD MEDIA TO ANY PROJECT

I can't get Rush to recognize media in any of my folders all the sudden. I'm not sure what the deal is but I can see my folders and search through them, only, there is never anything there.

It was working fine for the last month or so...

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Here are my list of approvements for Premiere Rush

Here are some suggestions:

1.) apply effects to clips, such as Gaussian blur.
    2.) Ability to do slow motion,time elapse, or reverse individual clips.
    3.) add audio/sound effects for voice and, transition sound effects, etc.
    4.) change the aspect ratio.
    5.) chroma key is a must!!!
    6.) create custom luts

25 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Features

Would be great to have :

- The ability to add custom fonts and styles to premiere Rush
    - Change frame Rate of Clips
    - It would be great if we could sync two different clips based on audio. A lot of basic shooting that I do are with two different cameras, a feature that could work like a "multicam" or least something to sync two videos on the timeline would make life so much easier

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please post these suggestions individually, so we can gather feedback on them and prioritize accordingly.

Also please remember to upvote similar suggestions if you come across something else you are interested in.

12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello! Please post these two suggestions individually, so we can gather feedback on them and prioritize accordingly (submit 1 suggestion for “frame rate tool, to make time-lapse clips” and another for "a way to edit the color of the background "/

Also please remember to upvote similar suggestions if you come across something else you are interested in.

13. Green screen, More transition tools, keyframe and etc.

Dear adobe ,
    Please add following effects,
    1. keyframe to animate titles and video positions
    and everything
    2. green screen effects for simple graphics effects
    3. add more translations
    4. add chroma key
    5. Blending options
    and at last please improve the camera capture interface with Log video recording. it’s help to to get greater color grading

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Proxy files?

Why when I sync rush project to the cloud are my files re-compressed and converted to proxy files

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Frame rates, Slow motion, fade in/fade out audio.

Things that Windows Movie Maker gave us for free... PLEASE!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base