Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hi

I have upgraded but this adobe premier pro would not work with me. First i subscribed with iTunes but it did not work with me. I then signed in with adobe account and paid for another subscription. Premium features worked for me for the first session, but then again i dont have access to premium features. Why are you doing this to me?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. No image

I’m done with my video and now, the image appears black while anything else remains at its place correctly

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fetching issues

There's a recurring problem with the app. I'm using the paid version for one month but I can't even use the app. It keeps saying it's fetching projects and I can't start a new one. I have repeatedly refreshed it on different days and it still has the same problem.
    I worry that my subscription will run out before this is fixed and I will essentially be paying for another month for just one project I intended to do a week ago

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Fredy. I’m sorry Rush is not working correctly.

Can you please reach out to our support team with your device information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem? We’d love to resolve this for you.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make it so that you can use the application in any way.

The app boots up just fine but will not play the footage nor allow for any form of edit to be made.

I have tried reinstalling it but no change has occurred.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Joshua!
    Sorry for the hassle! Can you please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem?

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

7. Audio Fade In / Fade Out

I have read that I can achieve this by using Transitions, but would like more control over the effect.
    Great app! Keep up the good work!

180 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello All,

Thanks for writing in and/or voting for this. If you’ve missed my previous comment, I’ll add it again below. Audio fades have been available in Rush since 1.0 (see steps below). If you come across any issues related to transitions with or without audio, please file a report here: adobe.ly/rushbug
    or reach out to our support team here:
    Support forum: adobe.ly/rushsupport
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

We’re thinking of ways how we can make this more clear to users in the future. We would love to hear your ideas on how you’d expect/like this to work.

Steps to add transitions to audio
    1. Select a video or audio clip in the timeline 
    2. Open the Transitions Inspector, select the Cross Dissolve transition (or one of the others)

This will apply a transition to the beginning and end of your selected clip. If you want to apply a transition…

8. I couldn't get a picture to sit on top of the video?

I wanted a moving back ground with pictures and logos fading in and out but couldn't find a way to do it, which is a shames as this desk top only program seems to have less functionality than an app on my phone. :(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Andrew!

Rush has all the same features on mobile as it does on the desktop. Please watch this video here if you’re still having any trouble, please reach out to our support team.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/how-to/explore-editing-tools.html?playlist=/services/playlist.helpx/products:SG_RUSH/learn-path:key-techniques/playlist:topic/set-header:rush-get-started/en_us.json&ref=helpx.adobe.com

Cheers!

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Peter

9. Rush won't open on my Windows 10 Laptop.

I edit videos once a week. Each week when I try to open Rush it starts up but gets stuck before any of the projects are loaded. (Screen shot attached.) Some weeks I'm able to get past this by trying multiple times, reinstalling or rebooting my laptop. (I don't know if any of these options is actually helping the situation.) Today nothing's working. Very disappointing. Rush is the simplest editing tool I've used but it's just not proving reliable enough with my setup.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! Sorry for the trouble. Can you try the following:

1. Go to the Help menu in Rush to sign out
    2. Quit Rush
    3. Relaunch Rush, and sign in from there

If that does not help please reach out to our support team with your system information

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

10. Changing the speed, creating animations and gaps.

I couldnt create any keyframe to animate the scale of my title. And I couldnt find any tool to change my clips speed. I loved the color tool but had trouble copying any adjustment to my other clips. This app has a great potencial to be the best to make edits on the run. Lovin it.

254 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi all,

Thanks very much for adding your support for this request. Since changing speed has been added to Rush (version 1.2), I am going to close this request. In the future, please add individual requests so the team can prioritize them for development.

The other request in here was keyframes – You can add your support for that request here:
    https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush/suggestions/35734336-add-keyframes-support

All the best,

Peter

11. I hope it's the same as the Premier key for Windows.

I hope it's the same as the Premier key for Windows.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add - music clips/back button

Need to be able to add music not just voice over. Also there is no back button if I make a mistake the video is ruined or it's real hard to manually get it back the way it was. If you can fix these two things if pay for this service.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Change the volume of the video

I want to be able to change the volume of the video after I detach the audio

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Video project crashes

Video crashed several tines . I can’t export my project. Rush should fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Monet,

I’m sorry Rush has had stability issues for you. Please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem. They would be happy to assist you.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

16. Export

Let me actually export anything! The export failed all 3 times and it counted against my 3 free exports. It should be 3 successful exports

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Ryan,

I’m sorry Rush has had stability issues for you. Please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem. They would be happy to assist you.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

17. The App has hung, just shows error

I've signed up for the monthly paid plan for Premium Rush but after making just one video, the app has hung. It shows me an error mode each time I try to make a video. What do I do? And now it's not even visible on Play Store so there is no way to update the software.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Diipt,
    I’m sorry Rush has had project creation issues. If you are experiencing this issue still, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

18. doesn't work!!

can't import media to crate the project. really frustrating! totally useless !
    I use it on my iphone too and although it crushes quite often lt least I can create a project if I'm patient.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi! I’m sorry Rush was having trouble importing your media. If you are still experiencing stability issues in the current release, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

19. Android functionality like Apple IOS

I have viewed tutorials for rush where the teacher shows the app in a iPhone. Being an Android user I found the app to function differently. In my opinion, the iPhone app appears easier to use than the android version. Perhaps the same editing tools functionality of iPhone rush app can be applied to Android rush app

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I upgraded rush but still unable to upload or share my video

Please rectify the issue else refund money back . Spent so much time creating video . But I spite of paying not able to export it . Please fix issue asap

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Chitra – I’m sorry Rush has had stability issues for you. Please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base