Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. audio ramping fade volume in and out

add the ability to fade in and out audio tracks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can actually use any of the transitions in the transitions tab to fade audio in or out.

Simply tap the transition while the audio is selected or drag the transition over the audio track itself.

Please let us know if you are hoping for something different!

2. Video rendered for almost an hour, then failed (on iPad)

What can I do, if anything, to fix this?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Cheyenne,

We believe this has been resolved in Premiere Rush 1.0.3 which is available in the App Store for download.

Please update to 1.0.3 and let us know if you continue to have any issues.

All the best!

PG

3. Export to device

Sharing to social media only is dumb. Adding the ability to saving to the device is smart. Be smart, add ability to save to device

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. zoom in timeline

I can't find the control to zoom in and out in the timeline...am I just missing it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Greg – you can pinch in and out with 2 fingers on your trackpad to zoom in and out of the timeline. If you don’t have a trackpad, use “=” and “-” on your keyboard. These keys/buttons are also viewable under the ‘sequence’ menu. Hope that helps! – Michael

5. Export square format

The project is setup in square format when editin, but the software can't export in that size. We've uploaded it on Instagram and did wonder why there are black borders around. Later we found out that these borders are in the original video exported from Premiere Rush. Rush doesn't export square? We thought it's an mobile media editor.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. iPhone x has no labels on the menus and buttons

iPhone x has no labels on the menus and buttons

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Introduction Tutorial Stops at Color Effects

My tutorial gets stuck at an endless loop with the Color Effects. It just keeps asking me to click on the Color tab but never goes any further.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This issue is believed to be resolved in recent builds of Rush. If you continue to encounter this issue, please reach out to our support team.

@AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Color built in preset for underwater

Add a a preset for underwater videos: it would be great for posting underwater videos on the go!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make it easier to build a timeline

When I import media from a camera, I want to be able to go through each clip, picking selects from it to go in the timeline, rather than it simply dumping everything into the timeline.
    The way that iMovie and FCPX handle this is far more intuitive, I'd love to see this adopted in Rush!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Better export

In export there should be a save to camera roll or files options. Actually, I’d love it to be like when I click on share from my photos Where I can share where I please(messages, mail, other services etc)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When you click “render” on the share screen a video export is automatically saved to your camera roll.

It’s great to know you’d prefer some messaging on the Export page. Other users have had similar requests so we are considering improving our messaging so it’s clear that exports indeed land on your camera roll.

Thanks for your input Johnni!

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can actually add audio from your phone by clicking the blue plus button (bottom left corner), then ‘media’, then ‘audio’

Please let us know if that is what you were hoping for!

14. COST!

I’m already CS subscriber but I have to pay to export my video? No thanks.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Duplicate titles in the timeline

If you need to subtitle quickly, you need to be able to copy a title that is in the timeline and paste a copy to a new location.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Export to local on ipad

On ipad should be there an export to local to upload on dropbox or file or documents or photos or whatever... like all ipad app do when exporting projects...

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. In/out Fade Options

Would like to fade beginning and end of film rather than just in between clips.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

“You can drag a transition onto the beginning or the end of the clip. Hope this helps.”

As Jakub commented below, this is working in the current build of Rush on iOS and desktop. If this is not working for you please let us know!

Thanks,

PG

18. Update not working

Update it is not working to iphone 6s plus. :(

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Need to export as mp4

Maybe have option to export as mp4

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 24 FPS Sequences?

It seems as if the sequence settings are automatically set to 30 FPS? My clips shot with iPhone at 24fps have sound sync issues because of this. It’s surprising to me that this wouldn’t support 24fps unless I’m missing something?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base