Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Program crashes all the time and brand new iPhone XR. Fix it!

This app is useless as it keeps crashing on brand new phone. Not what I expected from an adobe product.

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add more color grading features

I know Rush is not designed to be as advanced as Premiere Pro, which is totally fine. But I would like a couple of color wheels in Rush to adjust my highlights and shadows, adding color to each, adding greater control over my color grading. Great app though!

70 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Share to WhatsApp

WHATSAPP VIA RUSH!!!!! PLS!!!!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Gesture based editing

On such advanced, gesture based devices, why rely on cumbersome and small buttons (that you sometimes have to SCROLL to get to)?

Add support for gesture based editing. That will radically speed up things.
    A few suggestions:
    - swipe down "through" a clip = scissors
    - pick a clip and "throw it" up = delete clip
    - double tap an edit, drag left/right = trim edit

Etc
    Etc
    Etc

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Crashes Constantly

This app crashes constantly. Editing 4K/60 footage shot in my iPhone XR and the app crashes regularly during editing/exporting. Needs work.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Save

Please add Option to save all to ext. USB or HDD. Travel and slow int.speed are very , very commen ... working with only cloud drive is not really possible in this Case. Mobile Version.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. editable aspect ratios

I would like to see a few more aspect ratios. Possibly even a "_____px x _____px" option like in premiere. I would think there are alot of users who are profesionals in their field that need to post content almost as it is happening. this program has alot of potential for quick content upload, but seems a tad oversimplified.

63 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to add a BLUR

Having a BLUR effect would be nice to end a short clip and allow for text and logos to be placed for a polished look. I really appreciate a "light weight" editor for Instagram posts. I am an Android user so I am eagerly awaiting the Android app!

55 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Free plan shouldn’t be limited by 3 exports.

The free plan shouldn’t be limited by 3 exports. Should be limited on tools or even the quality exportation. I also think the paid plan should be cheaper since the app is not as “professional” as the premiere pro version for computer.

59 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fade-Out option

Please Fade-In & Fade-Out to the Audio part.
    Should be more easier.
    you have to check it in iMovie app for IOS, it would be brilliant if it can be like that.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Black playback screen

On the preview monitor video not shows, just black screen. With photo all okay. Pixel 2 XL, Android Q Beta 3

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. "unable to export, some error occured"

I've used Adobe rush on my pixel 3 XL a number of times successfully. Very useful. However, I went to use it yesterday and no matter how many times I tried, when rendering, it'll get to the same place then stop with the "unable to export, some error occurred".

I tried to export one of the clips that come with the app for the intro, exports fine. I've tried closing and restarting the app, reinstalling the app, nothing!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Export

Every time I go to export a video my file becomes pixelated and any title. It is also pulling from other files that aren’t being used in my video. Please fix this error as it has persisted for several weeks

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The image quality while editing is very good but once I export the video everything is ruined

There is a huge problem I am suffering from while using Adobe Rush
    I upload the photos, I add audio and voice over, and once I export the video the quality of the pictures change and they become so bad.

Could you please improve the option of keeping the original resolution of the photos?

Thank you

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make it easier to edit titles

Make it easier to edit titles. Let us edit the title in the dropdown menu where you can change the font and stuff. 9/10 the app won’t let me change the title. Very annoying

39 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The ability to link/unlink audio and video clips

The only feature that this is missing is the ability to link/unlink audio and video.

49 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Support for Sony Xperia 1 (and Xperia 5) phones

Could you all add support for Xperia 1 (and Xperia 5) devices? Because there's currently support for several Sony devices (i.e., Sony Xperia 10/10+, XZ Premium, XZ3, XZ2, XZ1) but the newest ones don't have access to Rush yet.

PS — is there a poll where we can vote up devices we'd like supported? Because I'd like to vote for these two Sony devices as well as Google Pixel chromebooks.

There's a thread in the Adobe Support Community that implies there's a poll but there wasn't a link that I could refer to.

The thread is: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Rush/Xperia-10-compatibility/td-p/10530719 (comment from @Kevin_Monahan)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Automatic subtitles

Many social media platforms are commonly consumed with the sound OFF. It's essential to provide subtitles to enable people to "hear" what we're saying.
    I'd love to see the ability to automatically create subtitles for clips or the whole timeline, just like in Apple's free "Clips" app.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. sync to iCloud option

Option in Adobe Rush to sync with iCloud

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base