Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Samsung tab s6

Add support for the Samsung Tab S6 so that high end new samsung tablets can edit videos as well as photos!

102 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

31 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Importing Third Party Graphics

There doesn't appear to be the option to import downloaded third Party Title Graphics from my computer.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Improve Error Detection in Rendering Process

For the past month, I've continually run into issues when exporting on my Windows 10 PC. I wish the Rendering/Exporting Process would detect when it runs into issues and prompt me, endlessly processing.

While Rendering the process just stops with no notification. This causes me to cancel the render, which progresses into a memory leak where the app stops functioning and I have to force close it and eventually restart my PC because Rush is continually utilizing 50-60% of my RAM, even when app has been terminated. Sometimes this has even resulted in my entire PC freezing.

I've tried to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Previews stop working

After loading a few items, the message comes up over the clip added that preview is not possible. If I close the project and reopen it, the preview shows up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Drag 'n Drop Assets / Cut 'n Past from finder

Support adding assets using Drag 'n Drop or Cut 'n Past.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Support Audio Only export

There should be a way to export JUST audio

239 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow rush to be compatible with pixel 4a!!!!

Why can't I download rush on my Google pixel 4a phone, I pay creative cloud subscription and you can't even make rush compatible with my phone, please fix it, it is very poor standards from you!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add compatibility for Pixel 4a! This is very poor from Adobe!

I'm finding it very frustrating now, I have waited so long and I can still not get Adobe Rush on my Google Pixel 4a device, You are not giving us value for our subscription here Adobe.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Where is a big problem in audio I am import text to speak in this app audio some problem

Where is a big problem in audio I am import text to speak in this app audio some problem

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please make Premiere Rush available for Galaxy Tab S7+

My Galaxy Note 10 is capable of using Premiere Rush however my Galaxy Tab S7+ is not. Please make this available to all Android devices. I don't understand why it is available on some devices and not others.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. A71 SUPPUORT

please support a71 for adobe rush. PLEASE !!!

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make it possible to add a photo background beneath an entire video

It would be great to be able to have a textured background underneath the whole video, if I were to reduce the size of the video image. That would mean I could have the texture of grasses or feathers or something like that, to make it connect visually with the images on my website

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. premier Rush keeps crashing on the Google Pixel 5

here's an idea.
    test the app out on mobile devices to make sure it works.

premier Rush only works for a few seconds on the Google Pixel 5 which is a totally capable phone when it comes to managing something like premier Rush. to simulate the problem just grab a Pixel 5 install premiere and attempt to use it it'll work the first time... but then once you log into your account at Adobe and try to create a new project it'll continually crash.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Rush to work on Pixel 4

Rush not available for google pixel 4, but it is for previous pixwl models, this needs rectifying!

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. There should have features of fading video and audio out. Markers are needed too. Ripple cut toggle on/off should be created too.

I used to edit in Edius and I see the features of fading video, audio out, ripple cut on/off toggle, clips markers, H.265 video compression for nowadays video smoothly played back on mobile devices, etc.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Boomerang effect and video reversing

The boomerang effect and the possibility of reversing the video would be something that would distinguish this application from others.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Titles, what gives?

What is wrong with my program? I've followed you videos, tried new projects and rebooted the program. I click on add title and the text just will NOT appear on the window. I can't type in words or edit.

Please! help me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Fix crashes and performance

It is a great app, but the major inconvinience is that it crashes and when I play the video the screen does not change, It s really annoying

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base