Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reverse a clip

In line with changing the speed, it would also be nice to be able to reverse a clip so it played backward.

1,281 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Record video/webcam direct to timeline just like audio

Exactly like audio but using the device's video camera / webcam.

This would simplify one major aspect of video production for a large user base who are not expert in file management, dealing with codecs, resolutions etc.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I cant export my videofile

I cant export my videofile from rush. Im paying for this and it doesnt work. The message unable to render appears!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hope there are more special effects and Transition effects

As the title, because I PowerDirector transferred from, but the special effects are not very good, please improve, thx.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Saved templates are empty

I am changing a title template and want to save it for later use. I can save the template but when I'm trying to use it it's empty. It looks like it's having a content on the little picture in the Styles meny but when I'm dragging it into the timelime it's empty.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Glitch on export!!!

Bad export. Should be able to share to messages app or email. Not just social media. Nice feature export to camera roll.

Glitch is killing this program. Makes it unuseable. Ive tried everything. Even changing the video, moving the video, 1080, or 720p doesn’t make a difference. Glitch on export. Video recorded via an iPhone 11, glitch does not show up in timeline but does show up on export. Glitch on export. Video recorded via an iPhone 11, glitch does not show up in timeline but does show up on export.

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

In Progress  ·  1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to export cut clips separately

I would like to be able to take a long clip and cut it into sections and export each section (clip) separately without deleting all the other needed clips.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow Community To Create And Share Titles/Transitions

The Titles and Transitions are lacking. It could be fun to allow the community to create editable Titles and Transitions that could be downloaded into Rush.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow different transition if the editor wanted it.

Allow different transition if the editor wanted it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Render and Ken Burn effect

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THIS RENDER

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Flip Horizontally

Unfortunately is impossible to flip horizontally at Premiere Rush :(
    First forgive my English please :)
    I would like to let the developers knows that we, You tuber etc, we totally need this feature, mostly musicians like me because when we do a Live at Face or Instagram w/ the front camera to read the comments etc, we always need to flip because if we don't do, we looks like a opposite guitar player or bass player, so we are using another softwares to flip first, like the simple QuickTime and just then we bring the video to edit at…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Importing media doesn’t work

I am having issues when importing videos in premier rush. I have been using the app for a while and it was all fine. Since I switch from iPhone 11 to 12 The app says “unsupported media type. 1 of 1 one could not be imported. I am using same format as before. Can you help?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow imports from Lightroom

I Recently Place a group of photos to Lightroom hoping I could import them into rush premier. It would import from my photos but not from Lightroom that seems counterintuitive for an Adobe product

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Importing Third Party Graphics

There doesn't appear to be the option to import downloaded third Party Title Graphics from my computer.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Pls add YouTube sounds

Pls add YouTube sound what YouTubeers use like music and effects and you should add a feature that people can use there YouTube playlists on premiere rush

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Delete multiple projects at once

It's very monotonous having to delete each project individually (especially after a large amount build up). It would help to have a clear all/select and delete option.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Pixel 5 compatibility

I have a Pixel 5 on Android 11, and installing Adobe Rush from Google Play store is not allowed :-(

Could quickly enable Adobe Rush download and instal for Pixel 5 & 4a 5G ?

As a professionnal user and mobile video trainer, I need it to work !

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. More transitions

Would love to have more transitions that include masking or fly-ins.

961 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base