Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fails to recognize upgrade, cant export

WORK! I just upgraded so I can export my video for tomorrow’s deadline, and it won’t recognize that I upgraded! Now I cant export the video so it’s no good.

6 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add ability to copy and paste text on Android

I want to be able to copy text from another app (web browser or note) and paste it into a title.

This works on Windows, Mac and iOS. Please add support for Android.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Transitions between clips

You should be able to put a transition between two clips without affecting the other end of the clip. Or be able to set a diferent transition for the begining and end. Like if i want a jump cut between two clips and then a fade n then anither jump cut. Thats not possible right now. Whenever you put in a transition it puts in two transitions.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 44 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add support for Xiaomi Note 8 Pro

As of Rush 1.2.21 the Xiaomi Note 8 Pro doesn't show any image or video during the edit.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 184 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Can not import photo that taken by camera

I have photo in my iPhone that is taken by fuji camera. But cannot import

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. won't render my 20 min vid

won't render my 20 minute video. ive tried multiple times, true exiting the app and trying again. i wait a long time just for it to say it cant render to export or for it to exit itself out of the app. super frustrating bc this app is so easy to use but i constantly am having issued with the apps performance. PLEASE FIX!!

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Arabia

Hi
    I can’t write arabic titles please help.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Copy and paste from word to RU possible? Why Not???

Why is copy/Paste not posible from word to subtitling in RU?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. After rendering the video doesnt get saved

I lost my one free video rendring out of 3, the video didn't save after rendering. I lost my one chance of sharing the video. Will it possible to credit me one video sharing on my account. That will be great help.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. [Bug] adding an extra clip overwrites existing clips in sequence.

adding an extra clip overwrites existing clips in sequence.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Crushing every 5second on Iphone xr

I don’t know how guys can work with it, but for me crushing in every 5seconds. Any suggestions?

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. INAKZEPTABEL

WARUM KANN ICH meine Dateien nicht direkt von iPad oder der iCloud laden?? Ich soll erst den Umweg gehen und alles in Eure Creative cloud laden? Warum? Weil ihr zu faul seid? Oder wollt ihr dass ich mir eine verfickte speichererweiterung kaufe?
    Das Problem wurde hier vor über einem Jahr diskutiert. Damals hieß es ihr arbeitet an einen update, dass das beheben soll.
    Irres Tempo, das ihr da an den Tag legt!
    So ist das für mich völligst unbrauchbar

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Premiere rush has stopped functioning

My IOS just updated and now nothing works in premiere I create a project and the media I input appears to be a black screen

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Keeps crashing

It keeps crashing like every 15 minutes and absolutely sucks

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The app crashes when I try to edit the audio. I'm using it on a Samsung Galaxy Tab s6.

The app crashes when I try to manipulate the audio from a video recording.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Tab s6 with 8 gb ram.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make it possible to isolate the sound from one clip and have it play over another clip

Make it possible to isolate the sound from one clip and have it play over another clip

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow access to external devices on iOS; such as SanDisk Expand Flash Drive, for additional storage to be able to work on the go.

Allow access to external devices on iOS; such as SanDisk Expand Flash Drive, for additional storage to be able to work on the go.

37 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow Range Selection(Shift-Click) When Importing Media Clips

When selecting media clips to import I frequently want to select a range of files from a folder by clicking the first one and shift-clicking the last one in the range. This is standard functionality that does not work in your apps' Media Browser. I don't want to be clicking every single file that I need in a range of a folder that contains many other files.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base