Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow us to modify export settings and sequence.

I would like to be able to edit the sequence as you can do on desktop. Also just allowing more settings to be changed during the exporting process for better control of the final product.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow us to modify export settings and sequence.

I would like to be able to edit the sequence as you can do on desktop. Also just allowing more settings to be changed during the exporting process for better control of the final product.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow us to modify export settings and sequence.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow us to modify export settings and sequence.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Support 8K video import for Galaxy S20+

Trying to import 8K video and just get notification saying "Unable to import Media". Assuming it is due to the 8K recording setting on my S20+

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please fix this crash

The program is currently unusable. It freezes and uses all of the RAM.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Trying the free program which is limited to 3 exports. Deceiving when it won't connect to any.

If the program is limited to 3 real uses to see if you like using it, why is it not working correctly to connect to YouTube? I connected one acct which was the wrong one and can't delete it. When trying to add another gmail account, it tells me that the browser is not secure try later. How is that? I just connected on the same browser with the first account. Makes no sense.

I then attempted to access my project on another device UNSUCCESSFULLY because on the free trial you are limited to just one device which after hours…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add click and drag functionality from Bridge.

With Premiere, you can click and drag assets from Bridge, not so much with Rush on the desktop.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Choosing where to save exported files

After exporting it sais that video is saved in "Camera Roll“ folder that‘s impossible to find.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. edit speed on multiple clips

I believe that's has been suggested, but I want to be sure it is seen:
    Selecting and changing the speed for MULTIPLE clips (audio and video)
    ALSO: being able to click somewhere on the left of the track to automatically select every clip in that track and edit accordingly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The exported files contain a low bit rate

HD footage exported at 1080 gave me a file with bit rate of about 3500. This is too low, compared to source material. While good for social media, there is noise and pixel garble near the transitions. A higher bit rate would allow better rendition when movement is involved.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. more effect

more effect and sharing file make easy ...

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. overlays and pngs

add a feature where we can add overlays and transparent pngs

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ability to make clips inactive rather than remove/delete

I am currently stacking a couple of shots and editing back and forward between them. It'd be ideal to have the ability to make the clips inactive rather than having to completely delete them in order to see the shot stacked beneath it. It becomes somewhat laborious to adjust edits if I just want to flick between two angles.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. シーケンスを書き出した後に戻るボタンを有効にして欲しい

I want to push back bottun next to export bottun after made video export. So I want to continue edit movie from one video. Sorry for easy English.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Se necesita que la aplicación se pueda instalar en Samsung M51

Permitir que la aplicación sirva para Samsung M51

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base