Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. trim top and tail

Add option to trim top and tail of the clip

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. disable a clip on the timeline

We frequently stack clip options on the timeline and then disable them. This way we can turn them off or on to give our customer an option while previewing footage with them. This could easily be done with a long press of the clip and added to the menu.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add Rush into "Open in..." Menu

Possibility to add video files to Rush projects through "Share->Open in..." menu

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How do I save to my phone! I don't see my project in the creative cloud, or see how to save it to my camera roll! I really wanna move

I don't see a way to save to my camera roll or to the crave cloud! I really just want to move to spark post to add elements now that I have edited the video. Looks like I'm going to have to use iMovie 😪

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. A crop bar option would be great for a quick cinematic idea

The crop bar option being added would make for a great experience for on the fly editing. Right now I export and open in premier pro. I love rush for short quick vids.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. "Processing Abandoned" when exporting directly to YouTube.

I tried twice (once with the schedule feature and once with immediate publishing) and both times in my Creator Studio, the video came up with an error stating that processing was abandoned. I monitored the entire process so I don't know where it went wrong. Anyone else with this issue?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Package all footage

I'd love a way to package my Rush file, like Phosohop, Illustrator or InDesign does. The result in a folder with in it a copy of the Rush file, a video folder with all used footage, an audio folder with all used footage, and a titles folder (in case external templates were used). That way I'd have a proper way to store and backup files, share it with others without having missing footage when rendering, etc.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. External microphone support

I’ve been trying to record audio using an external mic. The countdown begins, then the transport freezes. Basically crashes the session. I’ve tried with a rode ixy and also with the presonus audiobox ione. Both behave the same. Recording only works for me using the built in iPhone mic. This would be an awesome feature if it worked with an external mic.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix landscape mode for iPad

When using Premiere Rush to edit on iPad, when the device is turned into landscape mode, the preview window freezes. A fix is needed for when the device is turned into landscape mode the preview window doesn't freeze. It only functions normally when in portrait mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. No Audio on a Time Line! Trouble with all audio files!

There is no sound on the time line, it is generally impossible to work with audio files. In another case, the wav file was played in the time line with double speed. in the original video with sound everything is fine, windows loses everything correctly (checked in different players)
    Guys fix the bug! why am I paying you 11 euros a month?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add us the ability to cut to black

Would be great if there was a way to add 5 seconds of black/white/whatever. Sometimes you wanna fade to black for a long time, then fade back in. And Festivals want 5 seconds of black at the start of videos.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Drag a clip outside timeline to delete

I want a quick shortcut to delete a clip by dragging it outside of timeline.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Problem with fonts from iOS to MACos

I added a tittle with a font called Adobe Clean from my iPhone 8, but when I went to my computer to edit the text (that is not possible on iphone), the font was missing, and it doesnt exist on Adobe Fonts, what I think is weird, because the font's name is "Adobe Clean".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Can't access (some) CC folders

Weird thing : I tried to start a project from a MacOs desktop Rush app.

I navigate through my folders to create the project and import media… But any shared folder, I can't dig in.

I have a designer putting assets in a folder he shared with me, I cannot open it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Give an option in preferences to "sync nothing by default" on Desktop

Let Premiere Rush provide an option to be a standalone editor by default. :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. hebrew

writing in hebrew - after selecting the right font it still writes from left to right and not as we write in hebrew from right to left.
    can you add a button to convert writing l2r and r2l??

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base