Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why do I need to post my videos on major sites instead of my own?

I'd like to simply save my rendered files on my harddrive without posting to your limited choices.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

You can save to your local hard drive or Camera Roll/Gallery in Rush.

On Desktop:
    1. Go to Share
    2. Enable “Local” and set your desired location
    3. Select Export

Your video is saved to the set location.

On iOS/Android:
    1. Go to Share
    2. Tap on Export

Your video is saved to your Camera Roll/Gallery

Thanks,

Peter

2. Functional problems

I had problems since I bought the program, as it closed continuously, first every 5 minutes, then every 3, then every two and now it doesn't let me work even 30 seconds. Is there anything I can do or definitely just cancel the program?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Alicia,

I’m really sorry Rush hasn’t been performing well for you. Can you please reach out to our support forum or social channels to receive immediate assistance:

Support forum link: adobe.ly/rushsupport
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

3. How to remove the titles transitions?

I just want to put subtitles on my video, I don't want the titles transitions that comes with them.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sorry for the delayed response Rodrigo. To remove a transition that is automatically applied to your title, simply split the clip ( use scissors) right after the fade occurs and delete the unwanted section.

Hope this helps!

Peter

4. Hello yes. I’ve used this app two times and payed my time. It has been taking money and I’ve been trying to contact you guys.

Today I tried to make it useful and use it then it turns out that I’ve “reached my export limit”. So I have been paying for who? If it turns out that I can’t even use it. Please reply.months of money are gone to waste.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Maedacaedy,

Sorry for the trouble. I’m not exactly sure how to help you but please head to our support forum or social channels to receive immediate assistance
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Best,

Peter

5. Fade out audio !!!

Please fade for audio channel !!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Edit transitions

I like the transitions but find some of them to be a little slow. Perhaps allowing some timing adjustments?

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi!

You can change the duration of the transition using the following methods.

With a clip selected (video or audio), you double-tap a transition in the Inspector, it will apply to your clip and automatically open the Edit tab.
    You can use the duration slider from the Edit tab to adjust the duration of the transition with a range of 0.20-3.0s but you require a longer transition you can manually drag the transition on the clip in the timeline to whatever duration you want.

Hope this helps!

PG

7. Trying to teach app to students - crashes for everyone - very frustrating

I'm trying to teach my students to use Rush, but it constantly crashes. My goal was to start with Rush (which I was introduced to at AdobeMAX), then move on to Premiere Pro, to give students less of a learning curve. From past posts, here are the details of our computers. All of us are on the same computers.

1. What computer are you using? Lenovo Yoga 370
    2. Do you know the GPU? Intel Graphics 620, 128 MB display RAM
    3. What did you shoot the footage on? It was downloaded from VideoBlocks
    4. How long is your project?…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All,

I’m going to close this thread. If you are still experiencing any bugs or performance-related issues in the App, to receive immediate assistance please head to our support forum or social channels:

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

8. Why can you only add music from iTunes this app is useless for anyone that wants to be independent and make their own stuff. Why only iTunes

Allow media from other sources. Or if this is a Apple Music app only then i apologize. I want to use my own music I won’t use this anymore because of this alone and definitely would not recommend it. Sell it as a Apple Music video editor that title fits it perfect

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Would love to be able to export to a file and not only on social media!

If there’s a way to export to a file, not just via social media, I don’t see it. This would make Rush much more flexible and useful for me at least.!

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Rush will always save a copy to your Camera Roll (iOS) or Gallery (Android) when you export your video. Once the export is complete, we then give you options to publish to other destinations. Please let us know if this is not working for you.

We would love to hear how we could make the Share experience better for you.

Best,

Peter

10. .mogrt file don't show up after upload

I click on the button shown in the attached image and the template doesn't show up. When I try again, it asks me if I want to overwrite the original.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all,

I’m closing this thread since there have been no updates in over a year. If you experience this problem again please create a new post or reach out to our support team here

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks for using Rush. Happy Editing!

Peter

11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Pim,

I’m sorry Rush has not been running smoothly on your device. Would you mind giving us a bit more information so we can understand why you are seeing these issues?

It should only take you a couple of minutes.

adobe.ly/rushbug

Thanks,

Peter

12. Just let me save to my disk drive... DO NOT WANT CLOUD STORAGE

I want too drag and drop the files I want into Rush and not have it try and download all the drive. Just let me save to my disk drive... DO NOT WANT CLOUD STORAGE

I have way too many files and do not want to cutter up my systems.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Ken and others who voted :)

You can disable Sync to Creative Cloud from the Media Browser screen. To do this
    1. Launch Rush
    2. Select the + button and choose Add Media
    3. In the lower-left corner of the screen, uncheck “Sync with Creative Cloud”
    When this option is selected, Rush will create a local project only.

Feel free to write back in with any questions!

You can reach us here as well

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Best,

Peter

13. Let iPhone Rush access Android projects

Make it possible to open projects created on Android Rush on iOS Rush

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Audio fade in and out. And speed control

Speed control, reverse. (Slow motion/time lapse effect)
    Audio fade in and out.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Freeze

Every time I do something such as split a clip, or mute the sound for a video clip, Adobe Rush freezes and I have to close the application before I can use it again otherwise it keeps freezing up.
    Please help!

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All,

I’m closing this report now. If you continue to encounter any performance issues or bugs in Rush please reach out to us here to receive immediate assistance

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

16. Audio transitions please!!!

I want to make some audio transitions!

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ability to edit offline

Unable to use offline - really? iMovie can. Sometimes I’m at the beach or up a hill or on a plane and want to edit offline; sorry to be facetious but you do know that outside California moble web is expensive & slow?

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All,

As noted in my original comment, Rush allows you to edit offline. The Internet is only required to first launch Rush to sign in. Once signed in, you can use Rush offline for 30 days before having to sign in again. Once you sign in again, you can use the app without internet for another 30 days.

Hope this helps!

PG

18. Stop it crashing on iPhone 6

Rush shows lots of promise, but crashes during editing and exporting a simple 18sec clip on an iPhone 6.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I would like to be able to add an overlay and change the opacity of it.

For example: if I wanted to add a video overlay of falling snow on top of the main video, I would need to lower the opacity of the snow video so it looks transparent

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add free soundtrack

Add free soundtrack

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

There is actually a collection of 10 free “Rush Soundtracks” included.

On Mobile: tap the blue + button to add media, then [audio], then [Rush Soundtracks]

On Desktop: click the blue + button, then select the ‘Media Browser’ at the top drop down, then select ‘Rush Soundtracks’ towards the bottom.

Please let us know if these soundtracks are not what you were hoping for and if so, what you expected.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base