Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Editable Titles

I like that you can edit the color of the "Title" and "Subtitle," but I wish you could edit the elements of the title. The pre-selected pinks and purples do not work for the videos I need to make in a professional setting.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No longer works after update

Just updated to new version of Rush, now i can't do anything. Doesn't sync—just hangs on leaving screen; or create new projects, I can't do anything. On Google Pixel 3 XL

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add ability to speed up individual video clips

I'm using this app to edit tiktok videos and some times I need to speed up some clips in order to fit within the 60 second duration limit

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please available for Android play store

I upgraded but that's app nothing work 😠

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Rush is super buggy

I am experiencing rush crashing multiple times just using the cut and scrub tool. This is unacceptable for a app the code should be flushed out. Yall suck.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m sorry Rush has had stability issues for you. We’d love to help work through this and figure out the issue. Please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

6. $9.99 per month and still can’t use the Premium features!

I am being billed $9.99 per month for the premium subscription and still can’t use them, why?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

It can take up to 24 hours in some cases to process. If Rush is not showing you as a subscribed user after 24hrs, please reach out to our support team

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Volume fade bar setting

Looking to add a volume fade setting so I can fade in and out if certain audio pieces

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Carlo,

You can fade in/out your audio by applying a cross-dissolve transition to your audio clip. You can adjust the duration by adjusting the duration slider or dragging the transition handles on the transition in the timeline.

I hope this helps!

Peter

9. Split clip feature

Most video editing apps have a split-clip button to split the video frame and add a transition at the split point. I’m not seeing this in Adobe Premiere Rush.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Pan and Zoom Fix

The Pan and Zoom feature will not open but instead will show the arrow has changed from being opened to closing. Transitions and Auto Reframe will open in Effects.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

This is just the first iteration, and our next Pan and Zoom update will be available in Rush in the coming months. With that update, you’ll be able to set the position and scale of start and end points.

For now, what you’re seeing is expected.

Thanks!

Peter

12. I cannot export my video !!

When I want to export my video the app crashing !!! Even if I changed into any other resolution !! I paid for this app and I worked many hours to edit that video and I cannot export it !!! Unfair !! Unprofessional!!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m sorry Rush has had stability issues for you. Please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

13. I cannot not render my video! Plenty of space!!

I have been trying to render and export my video on the mobile app for 4 hours!!!!! It’s trapped in RUSH and it will just crash at 50%. There has to be a we to get this video out. Please advise!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m sorry Rush has had stability issues while exporting for. For anyone who is experiencing these issues, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

14. Some kind of fading Music in and out

When you are importing a Sound file it could be great to have a opertunity to fade it in or out - is this already possible?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Audio sounds like garbage

Please do not change the audio, I had my music perfectly mixed but as soon as it was added to on this app it sounded like trash, just terrible. Can you please fix that and the clicking/skip noises in between

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi! I’m sorry you hit this issue. Please try disabling Use Optimized clips from the View menu.

If you continue to experience this issue, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

16. It crashes while trying to export - I deleted the transition which made the error occur at different times Error code 1609629690

I deleted the transition which made the error occur at different times Error code 1609629690

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi all!
    I’m sorry Rush has had stability issues for you. For anyone who is experiencing these issues, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

17. Problem in importing video

I face problem in importing my video from adobe rush to my galary

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Jitendra,

I’m sorry you’re having issues importing. Can you please reach out to our support team with your system information, media type, and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

18. Hello , you charged me double for my monthly subscription. I have bank records to prove it. Please refund my 2 months double payment to this

Hello , you charged me double for my monthly subscription. I have bank records to prove it. Please refund my 2 months double payment to this app subscription. That’s July and August .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Garon,

It can take up to 24 hours in some cases to process. If Rush is not showing you as a subscribed user after 24hrs, please reach out to our support team

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

20. Help plz

Already purchased but still m not export my video with premium features

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! Sorry for the trouble. Sometimes it can take up to 24hrs for the purchase to process. If you still have any trouble please reach out to our support team. Thanks!

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base