Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I'm new to this.

I'm new to this and got excited when a tutorial started. But I have no idea what it is asking of me. I think it os speaking to me like I know this stuff already.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it able to run for more than 1 minute before crashing

This software needs so much improvement. Everytime I uploaded a video, only 30-45 seconds, the whole thing crashes and deletes my last step. Now that over an hour later I finally have my short video done, it can't even render 15% of the video before it crashes. I literally can't export the video. This app is completely pointless

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Allow direct communication with customer support for our feedback so we feel like we are being listened to.

I feel like the comments we make don't change anything. Some of these ideas need direct feedback from the company especially if we are all paying monthly now.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Josh,

I appreciate you writing in. I’m sorry if you have not received the support you need. We absolutely try our best to respond to as many users as we can, but I know posts can be missed sometimes. Here are the best channels to reach out to us for
    support/questions:

Adobe support:
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Rush user forums:
    http://adobe.ly/rushsupport
    This is user to user but Adobe folks to look here as well

We want to make sure Rush is not ever getting in the way of you creating.

All the best,

Peter

ps: I’ve set the status to “Not Actionable” only because three’s not a better option. We’ll make sure to take action on being responsive.

4. Green shade

Downloading the Intel driver did NOT remove the green shade on my Dell laptop. However, I went into Device Manager and updated every Intel driver on the listed devices -- top to bottom. Shut everything down, booted, and the shade is gone. LOVE this software!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. transitions are limited to three?

only seeing three transition options in Rush

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. My work isnt syncing

None of my work is syncing to the cloud

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Shayan,

I’m sorry sync was not working correctly for you. If you are still experiencing any issues in the current version of Rush, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

7. Speed Ramp, LUT, Transition

1. Please add speed ramp option where people can ramp up the speed in a specific time frame and also slow down on some point.

2. Add custom LUT support where people can browse or load there favorite LUT and control the intensity. Or add support for 3D Lut android app.

3. Add zoom in/out, whip pan (right, left, clock-wise, anti clock-wise), luma fade and masking transition effects. Or if you can't add it atleast make a way for the editor to custom make it somehow like in premiere pro.

These are some of the common and most used feature people use. iOS…

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Nafis,

This is all really great feedback! Thanks for taking the time to write in. Unfortunately, it’s difficult for us to track multiple requests when it’s grouped into one.

The good news is, Speed has already been added to Rush, and the pans/zoom and LUT support have their own request. Please add your votes to those.

Thanks again for the feedback and support!

Happy editing,

Peter

8. premiere pro audio tracks

When opening a Premiere Rush Project in Adobe Premiere Pro all the audio-tracks are flattened to a single track making it impossible to do further adjustments in Premiere Pro or Adobe Audition. It would be nice to keep the different tracks separated.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Tom,

Thanks for writing in. Audio tracks are not flattened when opening a Rush project in Premiere Pro although I understand why it appears that way.

There’s a known issue when opening a Rush project in Premiere Pro where extra audio tracks are created (your audio is placed in A32). To resolve this please follow these steps

1. Open Rush Project in Premiere Pr
    2. Right-click on the track header
    3. Select “Delete Tracks…” > Select Delete all empty audio tracks

At this point, you’ll see all of your audio tracks. We hope to improve this experience in a future release. If you have any follow up questions please reach out to us here

Support forum link: adobe.ly/rushsupport
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Cheers!

Peter

9. Please do something to address the red screen and exclamtion mark

I'm so frustrated with you guys and Adobe Rush with the Red Screen and exclamation mark - very disappointed - probably going to cancel the service - why can't you guys address this issue?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Jenevvxn,

Sorry, you’re running into this issue. The red screen and exclamation mark means that your media is not connected (offline) and needs to be linked.

On Windows, you can right-click on your clips in the timeline and choose “Find and Connect” this will allow you to navigate to where your clips are and connect them. If you have any trouble with this, please get back to us here http://adobe.ly/rushbug, and we can troubleshoot further.

For more information on how sync works in Rush, please see this article
    https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/project-syncing-premiere-rush.html

All the best,

Peter

10. I just want to add a watermark logo plssss

Add option to insert watermark logo on a video

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi jolanir,

As other users mentioned this should be working fine in Rush today. If you’re having any trouble withing with logos/stills please reach out to us here

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks, (YOUR NAME)

Best,

Peter

11. Do not use AUTOMATIC video quality.

I have been having the same issue as a lot of others on here. I try to export only to have it fail and say "something went wrong", UNTIL I started changing the video quality to 1080 match frame rate.
    This is the setting above the "EXPORT" button right before the video starts rendering. It is set (as a default) to automatic, i changed it and my vids now export without errors. Hope this helps you, and adobe hopefully you can fix the bug.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Export

Every time I go to export a video my file becomes pixelated and any title. It is also pulling from other files that aren’t being used in my video. Please fix this error as it has persisted for several weeks

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow Rush to Export to Gallery

Rush only allows you to export to a different social media, and using Rush on a school issued iPad doesn’t let you visit those sites. It would be great to be able to export straight to the iOS or Android Gallery so you can freely share your video from there.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Yeet,

On iOS and Androiod, Rush will always save a copy of your video to the Camera Roll/Gallery on export. Here’s how it works:

1. Tap on the Share button
    2. Tap Export

Once the rendering is complete, the rendered file is saved to your Camera Roll/Gallery. We then give you options to publish to multiple social destinations.

If this is not working for you, please reach out to us here

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Best,

Peter

14. Can I use MOGRT files in Rush?

I have a MOGRT motion graphic file that. Can I use it in Rush?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. scale more than 200 percent

Hi!
    When I add FHD video in 4k project, scale is 200.
    And if I need to repair horizon line by rotating, I need to zoom little bit more. Thanks

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. program crashes

this program crashes alot

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All,

We’d love to understand your particular issue better and steps that led to Rush crashing. To receive immediate assistance please head to our support forum or social channels:

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

17. screen green and pink

green and pink colors on my screen !

i worked 2 days on a video and after i exported file, always green and pink.

I downloaded the driver for intel, windows and nothing changes.

My config : Asus vivoPC K20CD | Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz, 3001 MHz, 4 hearts, 4 processors | RAM 8GO

Storage hard 1To + SSD 128 GO.

Help me please

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Why can’t you edit the titles please fix this

When you click edit it does not edit

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Changing FPS in Pro Mode Camera

It would be awesome to be able to film in 24p, 25p, 30p 60p and higher frame rates for phones that allow slow motion. This would truly set the camera app apart from the rest on the market. Also some kind of way to create a log file 😉

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  4 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. App crashing every time. Completely useless

App crashing every time. Can not even start on a project.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Thomas,

That should not be happening. We’d love to try and help. To receive immediate assistance please head to our support forum or social channels:

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base