Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dropbox audio and crashes

Being able to import Dropbox audio files again would be great. Getting “media not supported” with and mp3. It worked fine before.
    Oh and not crashing after every other edit would be great too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support for importing Fujifilm x-t3 H.265 files

Users of the Fujifilm x-t3 camera indicate that they cannot import H.265 files into Rush. Please allow these files to be imported.

Thank you!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All

Files from the XT-3 and other cameras that shoot 10-bit HEVC files should now work correctly in Rush. If you haven’t done so already, please check out the latest version of Rush (1.2) which contains these fixes and also the new Speed controls!

If you run into any trouble please create a new report.

Thanks and Happy Editing!

Peter + Rush Team

3. Alow 120 FPS to be imported

You should allow people to import 120 FPS so we can edit more cinematic shots currently I does not allow me to import these files

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. fade out the music tracks....

have a fade out slider for audio clips....so u can fade out music...

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fades for music

I would like see fades and transitions for audio

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  4 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Audio fade In-Out in the App!!!

We need to be able to control the audio fade in and fade out on soundtracks and audio. We need to be able to control the duration. Please add an audio affect tabs and include cross dissolve and fade in and fade out the ability to control the duration.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have received a few reports where users see a green, pink or purple haze or lines in the Rush Preview Monitor or the exported file. This issue occurs if the Intel display driver is out of date or not compatible with the computer.

Solution:
    Install Intel display driver version 25.20.100.6323 from this link:
    https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28240/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=80939

If you anyone is still encountering this issue after performing the update, please submit a new request.

Thanks!

8. still images still will not resize on time line

A few updates ago, I let Adobe know that you are not able to resize a still image placed on the timeline in Rush latest version released today (yesterday).

You can resize video on the timeline but not a still photo. This includes a very large image or small one. The red handles do not appear. I am waiting to get this fixed before using the software as it is a critical need. See attachment to view ver 12 what I am seeing.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I can’t see the text on my buttons

I can’t see the text on buttons on my RU App, I removed the app and reinstalled it. I have a iPhone XR

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all! Copy and Paste are now working correctly on iOS using the built-in or external keyboard.

Work is still being done on Android. If you want to add your vote, please do so here:
    https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423/suggestions/39385042

We also added support for additional keyboard shortcuts recently. You can see for the set here:
    https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/keyboard-shortcuts.html

Happy editing!

Peter

11. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Unable to add videos from Camera Roll in iPad mini

Critical bug on iPad mini on iOS 12.0.1 with app version 1.0.0. Videos on camera roll can be previewed but do not appear on timeline once added. Please advise? Happens with Cloud sync on or off. See attached screen recording.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Delete (Project) from Device

The “delete from device” functionality does not seem to be working on my iPad 6th Gen iOS 12.0.1 - and I know I could just delete the whole app to clear storage space on my iPad, but it would be nice to “delete from device” specific projects that have already found life in Premiere.
    Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. instagram

we cannot export for instagram IGTV the format doesn't match
    can u propose for next upgrade more format for instagram
    Format story
    Format IGTV

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  6 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Bug issue with images and text

When I playback a part of my edit that is using still images and text the image gets distorted as seen in the attached image and doesn't play properly. When stopped it looks fine, but during playback it messes up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hi Silvanio, My video won't render even after trying your suggestions from other threads

I shot 4k/24 on iPhone X / iOS 12.1.2 and used those clips to create a 2:34 video. I've restarted my device and set the export to "1080p Match Framerate" with no luck.

I had exported several projects prior to the most recent update of the app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Update available error, missing features

I just downloaded RU, and every time I start it, it tells me there's an important update available. If I click to update, the app store shows I have the most recent version and no update is available.

Would be better if the clip focus didn't change to the clip under the CTI as the timeline is scrolled. Rather, if a clip is selected, keep it selecte, allowing the user to scrub back and forth to see how the changes look.

It's missing some important features:

A blank video asset which can be lengthened or shortened as necessary.
    Audio transitions…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Is this App included in my CC subscription? (Do I have to pay additionally to export as many projects as I create?

Question? since I already have a CC subscription do I have to pay more to export unlimited projects?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Vertical editing

Does this app support vertical video editing 9x16?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base