Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 30 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it possible to collaborate with colleagues.

It should be possible to collaborate on a project. If not at the same time, I would like to hand over a project to a colleague in my organisation.

95 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow access to external devices on iOS; such as SanDisk Expand Flash Drive, for additional storage to be able to work on the go.

Allow access to external devices on iOS; such as SanDisk Expand Flash Drive, for additional storage to be able to work on the go.

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Closed / Open Captions

Please add option to add close caption/subitltes so we can do it offline if we haven't got access to internet on the move

88 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Google Drive to External Sources

Dropbox can already be enabled but not Google Drive.

71 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sharing Rush Projects

For collaboration work, I would need to share the Rush Project. Right now I need to collect the project file, the graphic elements, the Audiofiles and the Video files and copy all of it to a folder and share this folder.

37 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fix audio import

Ever since the last few updates, I have been unable to import music from Dropbox. I have tried multiple clips, and it seems mp3s are not im

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Arabic language support on titles

Titles does not support writing in Arabic

69 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Crash

The app crashes every time I try to export or delete something that I don’t need in the app of rush.So I advise you look into it and make sure that there isn’t any problems.I also crash a lot when I try to add media to a video so please fix this.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add photos from iOS 13.1

When we add photos from iOS 13 (iPhone 7 plus) the image on the timeline Edition is in black color. Why?

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Still frame / freeze frame

Allow pausing on a particular still frame of the video for a certain duration. This is useful for editing screencasts, explainer videos, etc. Or if you're making a video that will be played as a loop and you want it to pause on the closing image for a moment before restarting...

33 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Green screen effect

There are next to no apps available with a functional green screen effect on an iPad. This would help this app stand out from the others.

76 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bring back PNG & MOV support

Since the update I’ve lost the ability to import and display png files and Rush has never been able to import mov files like premiere.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Deal iwith the update issue in Rush, Used trial version, then paid 9.99 for upgrade and it still says I reached my export limit

Deal iwith the update issue in Rush, Used trial version, then paid 9.99 for upgrade and it still says I reached my export limit , when I click upgrade it says I already have, yet then goes right back to red banner that I have reached my limit. Spent alost two hours with two levels of chat support, uninstalled installed, only to still have the problem

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add (restore) the AUTO-EDIT FEATURE from Adobe Clip

One of Adobe Clip's main features was the ability to drop media in and instantly have Adobe Clip create an edit to music. Apple's iPhone also does this now. It would be a great help for both casual users and pro users to have this feature imported from Adobe Clip into Rush. As a pro user, I'd love the ability to deliver proxy's from my camera to my phone, set up a quick auto edit, then open that auto edit in Premiere Pro for more fine tuning. Please bring this feature back (over) from Adobe Clip.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add support for the Galaxy Tab S4

The Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 has the same exact processor and amount of RAM as the two year old Galaxy S8+. I don't really see why the Tab S4 is not supported.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please know that expanding device support is a top priority. While we can’t say when a specific device will be supported, we are working hard to support as many as we can, ASAP!

In the meantime, please add your vote to this forum post so we can keep your specific device in mind: adobe.ly/rushdevicepoll

Thanks,
    Michael

17. Top 5 Things We Need In Rush CC

WE NEED FAST AND SLOW DURATION
    I Having been using rush cc for 2 months and it’s very good i love it and i’m going to keep using it but this app has been out for so long and they need to stop playing games and give us
    1. Fast And Slow Durration
    2. Greenscreen Effects
    3. Being Able To Zoom In And Out While The Video Is Playing
    4. Better Quality
    5. More Transitions
    Vote So They See This..Oh And Subscribe To “Drizzymar” On Youtube..

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Keeps crashing

It keeps crashing like every 15 minutes and absolutely sucks

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. HDR10+

Add support for HDR10+ , in the presentation you said it would support hdr10 but it doesn't, maybe a update or something, I'm not buying it until you have hdr10+

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Music Fade in Out

Is there a way to fade in and out music that you import. I've been trying to find a way but ...no luck. Can you add that feature

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base