Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Free trial with 3 export available. Twice it failed to export so ended up with only 1 actually! rendering ok . Sorry but i’am disappointed

Free trial with 3 sharing available. After successfully rendered the video at publishing twice failed and never closed or lost internet connection...ended up with only 1 more sharing available . Sorry i’am disappointed

5 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Non cloud based sync to Desktop

It would be great if you could do a Non cloud based sync to Desktop,
    something like project manager and being able to package project to usb otg drive etc. as wifi isnt always available and if projects over 5gb are possible it would be a quicker way to sync rather than waiting for 30gb to upload and download etc.
    Specially when travelling when wifi can be limited if available at all

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Send Audio to Audition & Facebook Premier Videos

I used this program for the first time yesterday. I've worked in video for 20+ years. In the last year I've started a podcast with a video element. Premier Pro is too robust and Wondershare is too limited. Rush seemed like the perfect in between as we post our videos to Youtube/Facebook etc. as well as all Podcast services. However I need to clean up my audio first.

It would be great if I could have the option to send the Audio to audition then back again. Intstead I had to upload a separate version of the MP4 into audition,…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Illogical pricing

So I have the Photography Plan and Illustrator as a single app plan. That means I've got 120GB of mostly unused storage. If I pay to upgrade Premiere Rush I get another 100GB of storage and the privilege of exporting my own files.
    May I suggest that if a customer is paying full price for any of your fully-featured products then iOS equivilents for all apps should be free.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. My video is not opening

When I go to open my videos, the spinner just keeps spinning and my videos won’t open.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Shoot footage in log and flat

I want to shoot flat footage to fully take advantage of the color grading features of Rush.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. This application can be great together with a few particular and quick set.

This application can be great together with a few particular and quick set.
    1- Adjusting the opacity of the item
    2-Be able to distinguish audio and video
    3-Language support (Turkish)
    4-After Effect and Premier Pro compliance
    5- To be able to get faster and stable rendering

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. O aplicativo trava muito

Comprei esse aplicativo é até agora não consegui usar. Ele trava toda hora, fecha sem salvar,sempre dá problemas.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. crash on windows 10

every time when I Rush and open a project, it will crash (and show NOT RESPONDING) whenever it loads a video in the preview

I looked it up online and found that if i disable my secondary display card the problem would be solved. I tried, it worked. But i would have to do that every single time and i don't expect it to be a long term solution given that I have paid and am paying every month for the service.

Please fix this asap.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Anamorphic cropping please

I have a 18mm moment lens and I want to crop and out my video to 235:1 thx

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. We could turn on and off the miniatures of the video in the timeline.

Maybe removing the miniatures of the timeline, could improve the performance and playback speed of long videos...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow for import directly from Filmic Pro for iPhone

It would be great to see more flexibility to connect other apps (like filmic pro or the moment app) so clips can be imported directly without having first to upload to a supported service like Dropbox. Off of WiFi, it's impossible to upload clips shot in filmic log, filmic extreme bitrate, 4k resolution to a cloud service. Saving to the camera roll from 3rd party apps compress the files and cause issues with variable frame rate.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Give option to explicitly choose a GPU for rendering.

Have an option in preferences where you can explicitly choose which GPU to use for rendering, much like the performance option in Lightroom.
    Especially useful with mobile workstations.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. ilyo@korea.com

I'm getting a message saying, "Upgrade if you want to use it for nothing." You can't get off after you get off three times. It's frustrating to be a bug. The payment was made on April 29. Please fix it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Enter a text box to edit titles/subs

It’d be great to click into a fuller text editing screen. I’m having real problems with the accuracy of double taps, especially on smaller text, and this is making editing a lot slower and more frustrating.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. you need to be able to easier do L and J cut editing

the L and J editing is exactly what is needed for the type of target customers of RUSH. see a link that explains more here https://youtu.be/DVSZujJDYXg

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Chopping and stuttering audio

I have added two different audio clips and both have choppy or stutters once they are inside the Rush program. What is this all about? At first I thought I had a poor copy of a guitar solo but after I deleted that track and added the new audio track I heard the same issue. I only have one more FREE export. I am glad that I was given 3 exports to test your product. With this audio glitch I can not say that I am ready to purchase your new software.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base