Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Better audio: Prevent ugly click sound between takes > auto fade at start/end of clip

Just tested the app. Wonderful start! But I get click sounds between clips when using recordings straight from the iPhone. What you want to do asap to make it usable as a standalone app is to build in a feature to auto fade in/out a clip‘s audio (best: for the whole track, project, or on clip basis). A short fade of a few milisecond usually prevents the clicking without noticing the fade itself. The clicking sounds very unprofessional and there are first results from prominent Youtubers out there already who have this ugly clicking in their videos. I bet they…

9 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Bug: plugging lightning headphones in while editing

There is a bug that shows up when you plug in lightning headphones while editing. The audio muted on the device but did not route to the headphones (I checked mute switch and headphone volume level)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make it usable. Its too slow! impossible to use.

Have a Macbook Pro 2018 and its too slow. Video keeps freezing. And its not my Mac the problem since I can edit the same 4K videos on Imovie in a jiff. I'm quitting using it. Just cant!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please give us picture overlays

Either I don’t know how to do it yet or it just doesn’t have it, but please give us picture overlays because it would help out so much with editing. Other than that, this app is pretty cool.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Storage usage percentage is wrong

I’m looking at Rush on my iPhone right now and it says I’m using 372% of my 20 GB storage. I believe this is an error. It doesn’t seem right.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Songs by Spotify

Some people don’t have songs in IPhone... the best way is from Spotify. Is it possible? Improve the the app?

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. estoy confrontando mucha dificultad durante la edicion

Mientras estoy editando la aplicación se congela y tengo que salir y entrar constantemente, sin embargo otras aplicaciones de adobe como photoshop trabajan bien

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Automatic inta tv format - we need this

Automatic inta tv format - we need this

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I hope the cost is cheaper

I like so much this app but it was too expensive for me 🙁

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Waste My Money

I already pay ¥1100 but not upgrade my account, now 1 week but not upgrade

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix the lag

When I’m trying to make videos then suddenly it got so laggy. My video got messed up so i need to start from the beginning again. Please fix it

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Problem when rendering

Not working for me at stage of sharing. It stays freeze and never finish the process. Even more, seems that freezes in the beginning

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Make Sequences Easier to Find

A better visual indicator of what is a sequence, such as a color border around the thumbnail or changing the light grey around the tumbnail to a different color.

Also please add sequences to the filter options in the Project Assets Panel.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Fix the export

I did a a basic cut with cross dissolve transition and the end result can be seen from the attatchment.

This happened three times in a row, always with completely new imports, and it also took away my three free exports.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Why

Why the **** is in german

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Highlight / shadow colour grading.

I've seen that other people have mentioned color grading in general as well, and the ability to use LUTs. I want that as well, but right now I'd even really appreciate more control over the ability to tweak those personal presets a bit more. Let me tweak highlight/shadow hues to get that nice orange and teal look!

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base