Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. se tilda el video, se mexclan las imagenes con las palabras. Horrible , no se como solucionarlo

Se entremezcla el sonido con la imagen. Un desastre, no se como solucionarlo. Estoy leyendo el foro y parace que muchos tienen el mismo problema!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. UI improvements, eg. Type exact numbers, apply effects to multiple clips

About Rush on iPad
    Rotating clips exactly 90° is very tricky - and especially annoying if you have a whole set of clips.
    Lightroom allows you to tap to the left or right of a slider to change the value in increments of 5. Can you have this and the ability to type in an exact number (perhaps by tapping on the dot on the slider - see affinity photo on iPad and setting any value)
    In addition, a swift rotate by 90° button would be super handy.

Also, selecting multiple clips seems to be purely for moving and setting…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mute

Once 3 voice recording have been put on mute, it’s impossible to unmute any of them or to create another one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Let me off load my audio and camera card directly in to rush. I want to edit from my camera to my Ipad

I want to be able to plug my card reader directly in to my IPad, then offload and edit my DSLR footage, and mix my Audio from a separate recorder- all off of my I pad. But right now I cannot offload any media unless it comes from my Adobe Cloud. This is pointless.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Improved sliders

It is pretty difficult to grab sliders on iOS. It takes me 5-10 tries any given time I’m trying to make fine tuned adjustments. Giving us a feature similar to “skip ahead” for 1 and 10 points of value might be sufficient for small changes, but just getting the interface to recognize that I’m trying to move a slider is obnoxious. I’d recommend increasing the size of the slider mechanism itself so there’s less frustration.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Me pide actualizar nuevamente y ya hice mi compra

Me pide actualizar otra vez, ya renté mi mensualidad y aún así me pide actualizar nuevamente, ojalá puedan ayudarme ya que no puedo exportar más de 3 veces y me pide que amplíe mi almacenamiento en adobe cloud

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I just want to move my files from one location to another through my local network!

I just want to move my files from one location to another through my local network!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow import from Google Photos

Until Rush is available on Andriod, I want to import media captured on my phone in Rush. It would be nice if there was a CLOUD Location to add media from Google Photos or to keep it in the family, at least from Premiere Pro CC.

Currently I found this workflow to work --

• Photo and video files are automatically upload to Google Photos
    • Rotate any photo or video files if necessary
    • Put photo and video files into an named album (to find them easily)
    • Use Premiere Clip to add Google Photos (and videos) from an named album into an…
    33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. THREE CRITICAL THINGS

1) The clips mysteriously link and seem to be randomly linked, causing them to move together. NEED UNLINK FEATURE
    2) The SNAP TO feature is haywire, almost impossible to work with
    3) Speed/Duration . . . seems like a no-brainer

With these things fixed I would use this with my STUDENTS as the work space is so suitable, but without these fixes this program is lacking . . .

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Give more than 3 exports to start with.

The third export did not save the video to my gallery. I wasted my 5 hours on it.
    And there is no pack for one video to export.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. better ram usage to improve playback on timeline

I have noticed that most of the playback lag in the timeline is during the transition between segments. it also does not load all segments of the timeline into ram. this causes considerable lag as it has to go fetch and load the data into ram rather than keeping all the data in ram. A feature such as setting a ram cap/allowance will maximise the amount of media that can be loaded into ram. Thereby reducing the lag. The cap feature would allow performance tailoring to machines that have more ram but a weaker CPU, as a bonus it should…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Folder explorer

Folder should be included rather than having to scroll through all videos/photos just to find one thing.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Improve scrollbars

Improve the scrollbars when editing on mobile devices by showing pop up number 0-100 above thumb versus underneath as you can’t see. Improve the editing in scrollbacks to have more precision.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Korea crashed using title

Korean is crashed in subject title

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. App has bug

Hi the app keeps kicking out or froze when editing. Any way to solve this?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. For Adobe Rush

It be a good idea to be able to separate the Audio on from the video

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)