Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Should be free for CC subscribers

I don’t think I should be paying $9.99/mo. for the ability to use this tool, especially since I already have a CC membership.

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Too Expensive

I like the product there is no way I would pay £8.99 for this each month. I already pay for photoshop and a supplement of £0.99 to use Rush would be more acceptable. I can’t see anyone paying £8.99 per month there are other products out there which cost nothing or far less

No export / upload to Twitter ?

Chances are will delete app until the orice is vastly reduced

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Don't limit to devices internal storage like premiere clip let be able to use devices sd card.

Please make android version asap,and then please don't limit to devices internal storage like premiere clip let us be able to use devices sd card.

hopefully it not true what im reading that project is limited to 5gb on mobile, ive just started desktop rush project and it 30gb i would've done it on mobile device if android version was available.

Its a great concept being able to start assembling projects on the go then finish on desktop

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Read a clip right

When loading in video clips from my iPhone, the Foote age is not right. It’s like it read the longer clip it came from and loaded a different section of that clip instead. Even though I made a new clip (with my phone) from the larger video. Why can’t it read the 10 second clip correctly. I think we need that fixed.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Spark integration. Some of the thim

Aside from lightroom integration I would really love to have the spark integration too since most of my thumbnails and slides were created from spark post. I really love adobe products. But there are issues that were already raised here like opening a project on iOS devices it takes a LOTTTTTTTTT of time before it gets opened hope that would be addressed soon.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Voiceover stops recording

During a voiceover recording the screen freezes but the audio continues to record. Not helpful if you can’t see what’s playing.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. A proper tutorial please for beginners

A proper tutorials for beginners. The present one is totally inadequate.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. export presets for social media

When exporting to social media it'd be very handy to be able to save a preset as we can in Premiere. If I'm doing something on my phone, I don't want to have to add in all stuff I have in my descriptions all the time myself. I do LOVE that we can schedule straight out of the app though, super awesome.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Locked white balance/exposure resets when I press the home button iOS

When I lock the exposure and white balance in the Rush CC camera, the settings seem to be preserved for the most part when I lock my iPhone, and sometimes when I multitask between apps. But if I go home and then tap the Rush CC icon again, the Exposure lock is gone and my white balance (although locked) resets to whatever the camera is pointed at. Can these settings always be preserved as long as the app is open? That would be great.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Camera widget/stand alone access

Can a camera widget be added to go directly to Rush's camera without going through the add project process. Also, stand alone access to the camera to from the startup screen would be nice too. Would save a step, allows us to capture better quality video than our devices camera settings and we can create the project after the face. Thanks

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Is

It is crashing every 1 minute.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Package all footage

I'd love a way to package my Rush file, like Phosohop, Illustrator or InDesign does. The result in a folder with in it a copy of the Rush file, a video folder with all used footage, an audio folder with all used footage, and a titles folder (in case external templates were used). That way I'd have a proper way to store and backup files, share it with others without having missing footage when rendering, etc.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I would like to be able to resize Shapes (in titles) independently from their text.

Some titles from my library are offset from their Shapes when imported into Premiere Rush, and I’m unable to fix that offset without being able to resize and move title components individually.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Exporting AVHCD always renders badly? why?

I shoot on sony and using rush it never renders on export? help?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. No individual clip in/out?

How about individual clip editing, such as the rather fundamental setting of in/out points. There are numerous fundamental editing tools missing from this mess. The FREE iMovie beats this awful mess.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. ドラックでの複数選択ができるようにしてほしい

スマホ版だと複数選択ができるとはいえ、一つ一つ選択していく形なので、ドラックでの複数選択ができるようにしていただきたいです

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can u show me how to play put musi

Can u help me how to put music on my edits please

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. VOB support

Can we please have VOB support?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please add support for NAS/local network shares to load media from

In my situation, I'd load media to a QNAP on a wireless network, then use iPads to mark up clips, then send to hardwired edit stations for the work.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base