Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Crush report

During the movie edit in iPhone XR,
    Especially input some caption in the movie.
    The Rush always crush!
    And can’t work smoothly.
    Please fix this problem.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make it work

I’ve just downloaded this app to try it out editing on an IPad Mini4. It keeps blocking me from reopening a project after I’ve started one and then stepped away for a bit and computer goes into sleep mode. First time it happened I thought it may be because it was in middle of media import but second time I had all media in and was trying some edits - then had to take a call and when I reopened my iPad the project was not longer active although Rush had not quit. I had to reopen the project at…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. desqueeze for video shot in anamorphic format 1.33 etc

Would love anamorphic scaling for videos take using the Moment anamophic lens and the like

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Labelling of each clip

We need the ability to "label" each clip with our comments for clip identification. This will allow re-organisng of clips

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add Video Overdubbing capability

I would like to be able to capture video while listening to and watching the existing project, overdubbing new video tracks onto the existing ones.

Musicians could use this to make overdub videos collaboratively or in one-man-band fashion. There is an iOS app named acapella that does something like this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. mobile app crash

your mobile app keeps crashing and will not allow me to export the video.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Note 10

There's no way to change the frame rate from 30fps to anything else in any resolution when using pro mode on the galaxy note 10

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Option to listen to music via Bluetooth while editing.

I edit videos in Rush that have no sound. It’s very frustrating that I can’t listen to music coming from Spotify or a podcast while I work. I wish that was an option in settings to enable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please categorised the assets,

like transition, intro assets that are now in one section in "more titles", its hard to be able to use all assets if its not organised.

Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Text Editing

Easier text editing options

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Fix the stuttering playback in edit mode

Video playback in editor stutters. Full Premiere is fine with same clips. Even just a plain audio track with stills stutters! I have a 10 core/20 thread 64GB RAM system so it is not a hardware performance issue!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. How can RU detect and unwrap anamorphic 2.33 lens

Ability to detect anamorphic lens. I am using moment 1.33

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Export with copy input codec (without transcoding) when only cutting video

Can we cut a .ts video and export it with no video trancoding? Can we choose the output TS format, I only see mp4 ?
    Regards

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. HINDI FONT

ATTACH HINDI FONTS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. App crashing on a variety of task

Rush can crash up to 10 times an hour and I cannot pinpoint the reason. It’s crashed when trying to zoom in and out on the timeline, when trying to trim or cut a clip, when trying to duplicate a sequence. I think it is useful, but incredibly unstable.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add AMD Radeon GPU acceleration

It seems that Rush supports Nvidia during export, timeline edit and playback. But it does not support powerful Radeon GPU and leaves all heavy lifting to CPU only.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Floating buttons for assigning custom shortcuts

Floating buttons which role is to assign shortcuts for commonly used functions across editing session. For example sometimes we resize footage to fit the sequence and also do the cut and deletion of a part. Doing that now is inefficient. Floating buttons and being able to assign functions to them. For example, cut, resize, ripple trim before playhead, ripple trim after. This way as the app grows we will able to assign to the floating buttons whatever we know that will be mostly used in the editing session.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Importing media, chronological order, title, write comment, audio bug, ...

Sorry for my english but i definitily need to write a quote !
    There is so many thing to do, if the App was free, ok fine !
    But mike i'm paying, i think we deserve better !

First : it's really annoying when i import some média, they aren't in ordre, Ahhhhh so much time loose just to create the timeline !!!

Second : when i want to import a song ... why is it impossible to do a search by writing the name of the music in a search bar in his own music ??? I have 10,000…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base