Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make it so you can insert music-RaphRHE

Make it so you can insert music -RaphRHE

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adjustments slider position

When adjusting values for the different sliders, can we have the value in the center or on top of the screen since my big fingers hide it half the time and I don't have to peak underneath while keeping my fingers on the screen? Also maybe bigger.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow customization of sorting in Media Files

It would be great to be able to sort your files by a number of options instead of the default file name alphabetical A-Z. Sometimes I'll download media and will want to get it from my downloads, but it'll be hard to search for them because I have a lot of downloads.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Text

Editing text seemed to have gotten a little daunting with precision selecting and editing on and iPhone screen. Having to highlight a certain paragraph/title completed just to change color. Color picking would be nice to have HEX code entry for branding. Thanks

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Remove video length cap, I want to make longer videos on the go

Remove the video length cap, I was told by one of your support team it was currently 60 minutes despite having made a video of 69 minutes length previously.
    I've been struggling and re-rendering a video over and over agaim because it was being cut down from 80 to 69 minutes length after rendering & there is no warning on the timeline for a max video length which means I wasted a whole day on it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Notification for already marked clips in the thumbnail overview, so it is clear which ones have been precut.

Please add a notification for already marked clips in the thumbnail overview, so it is clear which ones have been logged/precut.

At this point, it is not possible to distinguish clips that have markers, and clips that don't.

Thank you,
    Thomas

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Videos trimmed in iOS don’t match audio in Rush

When I import a video that has been trimmed in iOS Photos app into the iOS Rush app, the audio doesn’t seem to match the video any longer.

If I have saved the trimmed clip as a copy, I can import the original and it works fine, but if I saved over the original, the issue is unavoidable.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I wouldn‘t pay for this app after having used it

There are other better apps out there that are actually free or cheaper that do everything better than Rush. It didn’t ask me where I wanted to export it to and I can’t find it anywhere. Of my 3 free downloads, I wasted two on the same file and it still didn’t ask where to save it. It exports to nowhere. No thanks, you should look and see all the better apps out there than Rush.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Provide more information on how to fix choppy videos.

Provide more in depth information on how to fix choppy videos.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Phone version

The phone version of Rush is very limited. We should have the option to cut clips, fade in and out audio, as well as video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Use as offline for premiere

I was hoping I could plug a drive into my iPad and start an offline while I'm on the road that I could continue on my desktop.
    It really isn't that app. Perhaps it could be?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please make it user-friendly!

This is a terrible program. Clunky, impossible to edit with. Just awful. How does Adobe put its name to this???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. No sube exportacion. Ya pague la membrecía

Solicito formalmente que me sea devuelto el dinero que les pagué a ustedes por medio de mi tarjeta VISA el día 16 de noviembre del presente año. 
    Realicé el pago de la membresía de su programa (App), y no me permitió acceder, hasta la fecha es totalmente inservible.

I paid the membership to be able to export and nothing can be done. It says there is an error. I want my money back!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Unlimited exports

So I’m a very small youtuber and love the editing that adobe rush provides but I think that there should be unlimited exports. Right now I’m not paying for premium, but I still want to use it so please add Unlimited exports at the least.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Missing files - find and repath

For missing media files on iPhone, there should be a bulk way to repath the missing files. I would love if the process was automated. Pathing one at a time is very cumbersome.

I still do not know how the file paths were broken as I did not move or delete any of the original files. All of the media files disappeared happened after my mobile app crashed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Post to a Facebook album

Facebook currently makes it impossible to move posted videos to an existingalbum. Sadly Rush’s api doesn’t allow you to post directly to a Facebook album.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Making the timeline display longer

Cannot find a way in the app to expand the timeline so I can accurately cut the clip.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Convert Audio to Mono

I want to be able to split my audio. In premiere there is the Fill with Left or Fill with Righ effect - that could suffice or if I could just convert the clip to two mono tracks from one stereo track that would be great.

I have a camera that only records audio to the right channel so I only get audio out of one speaker in Rush.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks Jared, this is a great suggestion! We will see how we can work a solution into Rush. Out of curiosity, are you using an external mic that only records to one channel? If not, what camera are you using?

20. Bogue

The timeline is still ok but i can't see any picture or vidéo !
    All of my timeline is black ...
    I can read the title i put on my picture but not the pictures.
    It's like the picture in the App was not associated with the picture in my galerie.
    But i didn't tuch anything !

Please help me my video was 24min ... 😥😥

Alexis Dupuy

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base