Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. ISO Presets

When one sets an ISO slider and exits the app or turns the phone the ISO changes from what one set it to. It would be nice if the user could have a preset so that the ISO does not change from what the user set it to originally.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Move duplicate button away from trim & cut button

As I was working with this last night, one thing that is driving me crazy is how close the duplicate button is to the cut or trim button. I keep trying to trim but accidentally add the piece of media I was just trying to trim

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Rush is crashing on my Windows 10 laptop .....

When I start Adobe Creative Cloud App, no apps are listed. I saw that I could download the Log Collector Tool, so I did and launched it. Then I launched Rush which repaetedly started flashing two white dialog boxes.

I am uploading the .zxp file and two screen captures.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Auto generated videos from footage applied to some theme

I have DJI drone, and it has mobile app which does pretty good job of doing random basic mix of footage into video applied with some song. I really miss similar software for PC, I thought RUSH could fit in that feature. Sometimes I just don't have time to do all the work myself, I could get help from AI :) I didn't find any PC software covering that.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Improve API to Export to Youtube

After 3 hours of editing I wanted to post my video on my youtube channel. Turns out that every single time I was about to do this some "youtube error" happened."

If a filed has been rendered in the cache of RAM and it was just a matter of hitting publish to submit it again, Why must it be rendered all over again and kill all the ram again?

Also, why must it render then manually hit publish? Just do a 1 clcik process and be done with it please for the sake of some people this would be extremely…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Upgrade

I upgraded but still cannot export it says the app is not available

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ability to toggle off "magnetic timeline" on first video later.

The first layer of video appears to not act like a normal NLE, but all subsequent tracks do. I see myself just laying down a long black matte on the first layer so I don't have to use it at all. It would be nice to toggle the behavior between "magnetic" (non-nle) and regular nle mode.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. ability to add 32bit keyable assets from creative cloud

these are custom graphics or brand assets that live in the cloud and are shareable with a team. the assets would include an alpha channel and therefore offer transparency and the ability to key over video.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Swipe Left or Right to scroll on Timeline

One of the useful features of iMovie is the ability to scroll the timeline by moving your finger left or right on the video image. Tapping the image stops playback.

Very useful for choosing a cut point.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. software acceleration for rendeer

Add software acceleration for rendeer (playback) like in Premiere Pro.
    The playback shows distortion in green and pink graphic in Premiere Rush. I used to have the same problem with Premiere Pro, but could solve it by choosing software acceleration for rendeer. Please add it to Premiere Rush. I love the product.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Multicam function

The possibilty to switch between multiple camera’s in post

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Clip going red!

I created a video using I-phone footage, in Rush on my i-phone. I then continued to work on the project on my i-Mac.

One of the clips, which was 'airdropped' from another i-phone, keeps going totally red when editing, even when simply moving the playhead. Other clips that have been 'airdropped' seem fine.
    All software is up to date.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. turn on/off Move/Replace

The choice of move clips freely without the others move to its place

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. There is no audio on mobile

Why is there no audio on mobile???

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Adobe Rush Notes

Adobe Rush Notes

• [ ] Ability to type in values in text instead of sliders

• [ ] Ability to select multiple text layers and adjust all at the same time

• [ ] Ability to zoom in/out easily

• [ ] Can you import one clip at a time? I had to import 3 clips to start then delete 2 clips because I only wanted one, then add text clips

• [ ] The option to keep text stationary instead of slide in

• [ ] The option for text to skew or add perspective (on a wall for example)

• [ ] The ability…
    2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. DCI 4K Sharing option

Add custom sizes or DCI 4K sharing option. Currently DCI 4K footage is exported reduced to UHD 4K in a letterbox format with black lines at the top and bottom.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base