Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Folder titles cut off at period

On the desktop app, folder names are cut off at any period, so if I have a folder with today's date like 01.16.19, it cuts off at the first and just shows up as 01 in Rush.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Geo tag/GPS support

Rush’s recording feature seems to not support Geo tag/GPS.
    Geo location information is very useful to create works.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Typing titles section

It would make it so much easier if there was a text box in the edit section rather than just having to tap on the video. The way it is might work great on a computer but is very difficult on a phone.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. الرجاء دعم اللغة العربية في الكتابة

الرجاء تمكين الكتابة باللغة العربية

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add the ability to import 'smart components' like After Effects compositions, PSD or AI files.

Give the ability to add smart components such as AF, PSD, AI files.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. i cant upload any of my videos from adobe premire rush, and i dont know why

I work ******* a video and when I am done I go to share and its wont let me press upload

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Adjust amount/opacity on color presets (luts)

Simply adjust the amout / intensity on the color presets. This would be great. Some of them are good, but in some cases too extreme.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Ben, this is actually currently possible in Rush! When you select a color preset there is an ‘intensity’ slider that pops up above or below the preset icons (depending on if you are on desktop or mobile).

11. Alphabetizing in Project panel doesn't work

After importing media from different sources, they are not properly sorted alphabetically, even after refreshing the Sorting by name option!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Multi-view sequence for 2 cam setup!

Rush is really awesome for quick video edits and what i really need done quickly is combining, cutting/switching the 2 camera setup into one footage! Please please!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 60 second

Add the ability to insert instagram cut points just for instagram exporting.

I often post longer videos to social media. For most, I upload a single video. But I end up cutting it up for instagram. Having the ability to drag and drop a splice point that will only be followed for instagram export, it would save a bunch of time for me.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bad Rendering on MBP

Bad rendering for first minute or so...just shows colored triangles. Tried twice...one more try...I'll wait for your feedback.. It's too bad..it's a nice program.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Adobe Rush not loading on 2017 laptop

Whenever I try to open Rush, it just hangs indefinitely. I have sat through 20 minutes of loading, hoping that something would change and it never loaded.
    After crashing, it kicks me out to the Adobe CC Login.
    2017 HP Spectre x360 i7 16GB Ram and 500GB SDD,

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Queue multiple exports

I want to be able to queue multiple exports so that I can set-and-forget - going to sleep knowing that all the videos I need will be rendered when I wake up. The option to queue to Adobe Media Encoder will also be a bonus.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Preview window rendering error on iOS

While trying to edit long video on my iPad Pro 11, the preview window often freezes and and nothing renders no matter how long I wait. My only fix for this at the moment is to use the readjustment slider which forces a rerender of the preview window. I've seen on the Adobe Rush support page that rendering may fail at times due to low battery. I've tried this at low battery, 100% battery, and 100% battery while plugged in and nothing fixes it. I've tried deleting the project and redownloading it, no fix. I've also tried reinstalling the app,…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Adding Filter to mutiple Clipselection - why is here not possible?

In the End Peoples want so many features here, that we end up in Premiere itself... :-D (almost a LOL) but anyways, this is a feature, that shouldn´t be missed from the first minutes of the release, because ADOBE should be quiet expirienced in this to handel the Basics alone... to bad, that big Companies like ADOBE and AUTODESK suffering the same

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Render Unsuccessful on 1st output

‘Unable to render successfully’ pop up when I was trying my 1st output.

I have spent a lot of time in edittind. What should I do?

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base