Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make a thumbnail that works

Thumbnail doesn't work. Select what you want and it defaults to the first clip. Guess it's time to move on. Darn...

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support mjpeg and mov files

Why can I import my 4K 5d mk iv clips through Apple photos app, use and edit in iMovie, but in premiere rush the files are not compatible? Adobe seems to be lagging behind almost everyone on the mobile front. I may have to re-evaluate my subscription.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sound

Make the sound not gliching

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Timadores

3 exportaciones gratuitas
    1error al exportar
    2 reintento y error al exportar y se cierra la aplicación
    3 reintento de exportación y me pone que se ya no tengo mas exportaciones disponibles
    TIMADORES

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Access to CC Library

Can we get full access to the CC Library to place color, logos, graphics, images, videos and etc.. not just Motion Graphics templates (.mogrt).

Thank you

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make it stop crashing on my IPhone 11 please.

It has crashed twice already. All I was trying to do is delete a project. Y’all can’t charge if you can’t make it work correctly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Latest update can see Sony A7 MP4s but no audio.

I can see Sony MP4 files from my a7r3...which is a positive improvement. Unfortunately, there is no audio on the timeline. We're 1/2 way there Adobe...let's finish the job!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Image/graphic transition options

Would like to be able to have an image/graphic/video pan left to right, top to bottom, slowly zoom in etc over a customizable time such as have an image slowly move from left to right for 4 seconds. Being able to choose the start and end point of those objects would be highly desirable too. Other free software has these basic options built into the software.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Vertical 4:5 and 9:16 crop presets

You need to add 4:5 and 9:16 verticals crop on mobile app for FB and Instagram. Need to keep up

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fade to White at end (or beginning)

When fading to white, if I’m between two clips, it behaves as expected: first clip goes to white, full white, next clip starts from white and plays.
    But if I put a fade to white at the end of my movie, rush will first fade the movie to white, then, since there’s nothing left (but black ending) will fade again to black.

Doing stories transitions is then overly complicated.

Workaround: create a full white image to which I’d be transitioning… but it’s less than optimal

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. How do we save or reset????

Where is the "Save As" button and why does it not leave the original intact?

Where are the files being saved to? Why can't we choose location to save to?

We are giving you constructive feedback; at the very least we should get to work with the full feature Beta product

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. LinkedIn and Twitter upload

I see that Twitter is on the roadmap of export destinations, I would also request that LinkedIn be added to this as well.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Offer a Separate package for Content Creators

As I continue to use Premiere Rush I know there are a ton of Young/new Content Creators out there not sure if you guys have thought of this but offering a package or a stand-alone price for people to just purchase Premiere Rush to get them in the door with editing and using your platforms :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. The app always shut down in a middle of a work ! So ennoying !

The app always shut down in a middle of a work ! So ennoying ! You should start by fixing that

Kind regards

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please allow Apple Pro Res Proxy media or DNxHD LB media to easily be imported to Adobe RUSH

It would be awesome if Adobe will allow filmmakers and video content creators alike to edit PROXY media in Adobe RUSH easily. Since Adobe Premiere or AVID isn't available on an iPad Pro, I would like to flexibility to edit my film /video professional content with more flexibility while working out of my studio.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. App Crashes Constantly

This app crashes at every point of the creation/production process. From importing media to making edits to exporting. I'm on Windows 10 and I've got the lastest version of the app installed. It's taken me all day to make a 30 second video and now I can't get it exported because it keeps crashing and freezing.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. My IT department has installed the driver update no less than 4 times. I still have the corrupted green screen

My IT department has installed the driver update no less than 4 times. I still have the corrupted green screen. I have 3 work projects that I NEED TO EXPORT. This is so frustrating. I would cancel this service but I have already fully edited all the videos. PLEASE HELP!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Resync failed clips

when a video was prompt with failed upload. i'm unable to resync just the individual item. when the other uploads has been completed, view the project on another device is a red box.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Preview MP3 files that are stored in Creative Cloud

Be able to preview the song like you can with the demo .m4a files provided with Rush.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base