Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Animated lower thirds

Option to animate lower thirds. Effects for it. Or to import ones created in After effects

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More editing choices

I want to separate the video & audio of a clip!
    Also, I want to look for background graphics from Adobe stock.
    Moreover simple color backgrounds, and hopefully vignettes too.

I think you should create some editing temlpates. Like people choose clips & photos, and choose a templates (built in templates & wonderful templates from adobe stock if possible), then edit the timeline if people want to.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Have an option to not automatically import to timeline

When creating a video with 10+ clips, it would be nice if they didn’t auto import. Same goes for importing audio

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Recognise Canon 4K MJPEG footage from 1D X

Recognise Canon 4K MJPEG footage from Canon 1D X (using rush on an ipad)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. keylayout

keylayout > for faster working.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bug to correct

On my side, it’s totally impossible to use Rush CC -french version-. Each time I launch the app and try to create a project on my Iphone SE, a tutorial window pops-up and freeze over the interface. Impossible to close it or even to look at the tutorial. No button to close the window. No way to skip the tutorial. The window just pops-up and freeze.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Trouble with 8mm and Super 8 copies

When I import 8mm digitized movies it Rush defaults to a full screen (16:9) I believe. It stretches the images. Please allow, or advise how, to retain the native image ratios of the imported clips. ALSO, when positioning and cropping clips please provide the ability for a user saved setting, and the ability to apply that setting to all clips in the movie

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Unlock menu bar items Cut and Paste

On the Menu there is Edit > Copy, Edit > Paste but they are greyed out. Sometimes you don't want to use the Duplicate button. If Copy and Paste actually worked, you could copy items from one Project to another. Otherwise this year alone, I will end up with over 500 video projects in one project because I have no way to share sequences across projects. Maybe I should just go back to iMovie.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. More

Give 5 renders

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Share is not working. Frustration g the living **** out of me after two hours of editing.

Cannot get the share button to respond after trying to share. It is non functional. Please fix!!!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Letterbox top and bottom bars

Be able to increase the size of the bars.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Swipe on CTI to split a clip

I want to be able to quickly make a cut by swiping up or down on the CTI.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I miss the full screen button on iPad

Jag vill ha en knapp för full screen på iPad.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. much to expensive

Specially for Apple Users, there is iMovie - for free - and first I thought that Adobe is offering an add on for the existing contract, but instead, there are costs above € 120 per year. This is simply not worth it and unfortunately shows, that Adobe is only interested in getting more and more out if its subscribers. For my, Rush is history!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hotkeys for quicker editing

A great thing about premiere (and others) is that you can create hotkeys for faster editing. This doesn't have that. Like to cut a clip its CTRL+K which is really awkward, instead it would be nicer to map to a different button of your choice

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Importing audio can't play

playing up audio doesn't work, all you hear is noise

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. YouTube Login Closes when hitting Enter

When signing into YouTube for exporting videos, if you hit Enter at any time (i.e. to hit "Next" after typing in email or password) it just closes the login box. Every time.
    You must manually click Next/Sign In/etc. Enter always closes the box.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base