Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Hi all,

You can do this today in Rush. Simply select the clips in each layer and then place the playhead (blue line) where you want to split the clips and then select the split clip button and the clip on each layer will be split at the same time.

If you have additional questions please reach out to us here:

Support forum link: adobe.ly/rushsupport
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Best,

Peter

2. It has to be better than iMovie (on a Mac), or why bother?

I may be slammed for this, but honestly... If Premiere Rush doesn't have the same (and more!) feature set of Apple's iMovie (desktop), I don't have any reason to adopt it. iMovie is super quick for putting together edited movies for social media.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi! Thanks for your feedback. There have been a lot of features added and improvements made since this post was written.

If there’s a specific feature you would like t see in Rush, please create a new post, or if you’re experiencing a specific issue, please reach out to our support team for immediate assistance.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback. If you’re still experiencing this issue in the current release of Rush, please reach out to our support team for immediate assistance.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

4. Let iPhone Rush access Android projects

Make it possible to open projects created on Android Rush on iOS Rush

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. iPad version of Rush all corrupted

None of the icons have names and not working. Not updating CC with the modified videos! iPhone version works fine. Export buttons are not displaying and not working as such! Do you have a wrong version of Rush in the appl store?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello all!

Rush always saves a copy of your video to the Camera Roll/Gallery after rendering.

Here’s how it works:

1. Tap on the Share button
    2. Tap Export

Once the rendering is complete, the rendered file is saved to your Camera Roll/Gallery. We then give you options to publish to multiple social destinations.

If this is not working please file a bug here:
    adobe.ly/rushbug

All the best,

Peter

6. Audio fade in and out. And speed control

Speed control, reverse. (Slow motion/time lapse effect)
    Audio fade in and out.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The app is crashing every time I try to open my project! Hours of work lost!!!

The app is crashing every time I try to open my project! Hours of work lost!!!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi all!

I’m sorry Rush has had stability issues for you. For anyone who is experiencing these issues, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

8. Audio transitions please!!!

I want to make some audio transitions!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ability to edit offline

Unable to use offline - really? iMovie can. Sometimes I’m at the beach or up a hill or on a plane and want to edit offline; sorry to be facetious but you do know that outside California moble web is expensive & slow?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All,

As noted in my original comment, Rush allows you to edit offline. The Internet is only required to first launch Rush to sign in. Once signed in, you can use Rush offline for 30 days before having to sign in again. Once you sign in again, you can use the app without internet for another 30 days.

Hope this helps!

PG

10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. If you’re still experiencing this issue in the current release of Rush, please reach out to our support team for immediate assistance.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

11. Cross Dissolve Timing

Could we please get the ability to set timing on the "Cross Dissolve" transition?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

You can change the duration of a transition in the Edit tab of the Transitions panel or in the sequence.

With a transition selected in your sequence, go to the Edit tab of the Transitions panel and move the Duration slider or enter a numeric value for the duration by clicking/tapping on the value.

Alternatively, in the Timeline, move a transition’s handles to adjust the duration.

More details here:
    https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/how-to/transitions-presets.html

Happy New year!

Peter

12. Separate Audio Tracks, History List, Clip Speed and Color Matching feature.

Please add (Separate Audio Tracks, History List, Clip Speed) and Color Matching feature.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all,

Thank you for your suggestions! We appreciate the feedback.

Clip speed was added to Rush last summer, and separate Audio Tracks will be coming soon!

For other features you would like to see in Rush, please add individual requests so we can track user interest and provide specific updates.

Happy Editing!

Peter

13. Useless program

I installed Rush and when I try to test it, I go to File >> New. It's grayed out. Useless program. I even disabled my Firewall and still nothing happened. When I first installed Rush, I got a pop up window saying "upgrade your video card driver". I have a nvidia quadro k2200 and I updated the driver. Restarted win10 and still cannot use Rush. Useless program. I was hoping Rush would be better and faster for me to use than Premiere. I'll go back to using Camtasia. Worthless program from adobe. First try, is the last try.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Getting Started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Peter. Sorry our experience was not smooth with Rush. If you are interested in giving it another try and you come across this problem, please try the following:

1. Go to the Help menu in Rush to sign out
    2. Quit Rush
    3. Relaunch Rush, and sign in from there

If that does not help please reach out to our support team with your system information

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

14. Bug fix: titles aren’t editable on iPad

Titles aren’t editable on iPad. Can not select and change text. All other editing features seem to work. Editing type seems to work fine on iPhone.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for writing in. Sorry you were having issues using titles. If you’re still experiencing this issue in the current release of Rush, please reach out to our support team for immediate assistance.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

15. 3 fps video from iPhone

I had this big surprise yesterday, while shooting from my iPhone.

I knew the disk space was running low.
    I was expecting for it to fail at any moment, even Lightroom had been warning me.

So, I only did 4s shots.

And I didn't mind when I saw it was "shaky", jumping from one image to the other (I thought "dying phone now, the live view sucks to save resources").

And then, at one moment I notice that instead of writing 30fps down there, I was shooting at 3 fps.

5 shots lost.

First I was very frustrated, set again…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    or our user to user forum
    adobe.ly/rushsupport

Thanks,

Peter

16. Stop it crashing on iPhone 6

Rush shows lots of promise, but crashes during editing and exporting a simple 18sec clip on an iPhone 6.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. iPhone XS Max

I’m using iPhone XS Max and the text on buttons and descriptions are not visible. Works fine on my PC.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

18. I would like to be able to add an overlay and change the opacity of it.

For example: if I wanted to add a video overlay of falling snow on top of the main video, I would need to lower the opacity of the snow video so it looks transparent

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Option to delete clip from timeline

There's no option to delete a clip once it is added on the timeline. It is one of the basic requirements and i'm surprised how it was not included.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback.

You can delete a clip from the timeline by long-pressing (mobile) or right-clicking (Desktop) and selecting Delete Clip from the context menu or selecting the trashcan icon.

If you’re still experiencing this issue in the current release of Rush, please reach out to our support team for immediate assistance.
    Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    or our user to user forum
    adobe.ly/rushsupport

Thanks,
    Peter

20. Add free soundtrack

Add free soundtrack

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

There is actually a collection of 10 free “Rush Soundtracks” included.

On Mobile: tap the blue + button to add media, then [audio], then [Rush Soundtracks]

On Desktop: click the blue + button, then select the ‘Media Browser’ at the top drop down, then select ‘Rush Soundtracks’ towards the bottom.

Please let us know if these soundtracks are not what you were hoping for and if so, what you expected.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base