Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. OMG this app is SOOOO ANNOYING

Why can’t
    I move the titles on the phone app like Incan on the desk top app? Why does my desktop app crash EVERY FREAKING TIME I OPEN IT??!! Disappointing app.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 音楽が取り込めない

音楽が取り込めないのですが、NANIGA原因でしょうか?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. CANNOT EXPORT FROM APP

App has crashed every single time an export has been attempted regardless of the size or quality rate of the clip. This has brought productivity to a standstill.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Feedback

Seriously so tired of you guys. Paying $10 a month. Sometimes if image is added to the video it shows up as a black screen. Sometimes I can’t add an mp3 file have to convert it into an m4a file. Even not easy to give a feedback to you guys. You are adobe!!!!!! guys not a newly begun startup. Give the app for free if you want to frustrate us so much. Seriously if you want to charge as much as Netflix a month. Get your act together.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hello I would like to report a bug

Hello I was uploading a video to my phone for my 3 free exports and I accidentally exited out of the app on IPhone X so I opened it back up and then it said that I 0 exports left? Why is this and can you fix it. Please, and Thank You

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Audio Gap Clipper

Let’s say I have a song 2 minutes long. I keep the first 30 seconds, don’t care about the bulk of it, but LOVE the epic final 15 seconds. When I cut at 0:30 and 1:45, my final 15 does not automatically join the first 30. Perhaps I’m missing something here, but right now I have to manually drag the clip across the timeline. Please make the joining automatic, or the gap “clipable.”

Thanks, I really enjoy this app.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bins or Folders in the Project Panel

Ability to add bins or folders within project to keep media and sequences organized

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. No Abonnements

I think it's a pity that you have to pay fees if you want to save a video in the gallery. Should also work without it. Otherwise everything very good but always these subscriptions are ****.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I’m a subscriber to Spark and would love to have a single subscription that works for 4-5 of my most used apps.

I currently use Spark Post and Spark Video. However Rush has more features than Spark Video. I’d love to be able to choose which apps I use for my subscription—a mix of photoshop, Spark, and Rush.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Crop Landscape to Square... choose area to retain.

When cropping a landscape clip down to square allow the user to choose for each sequence which part is retained. This could be accomplished by allowing the user to scroll left or right on the preview of a square sequence to determine if the left, center, or right portion of the original landscape clip is retained. Ideally it would be fully variable and independent for each sequence (not applicable to the entire production). Maybe on scene one I like what was captured on the left side of the clip and for scene two I want to go with what was…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing in the Timeline & Preview Monitor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I need to change the size of the videos for making promotionals in social media facebook and instagram

I used other progams that have the preset ratio for intagram video, instagram story, facebook feed and facebook add.

Is a real necesity!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Crashing, Very slow, Not clear fonts, hard to use UI.

Make IOS app more stabilised. And The fonts in title are not clear. Make them more clear and Animated. App is very slow.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. no puedo actualizar/Comprar el producto

No puedo actualizar/comprar el programa.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Publishing

We should be able to export as stand alone video when choosing "share"

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Simplify export

After hitting Share The only choices are Facebook, Instagram YouTube and behance - I need to export to my camera roll to be there. When the on;y options are the ones listed above it’s not immediately obvious that the next step is saving to the camera roll. It looks like those are my options and if I hit Done then I’m exiting the process. Great now what am I going to do with all my work? Done implies “that’s it we’re quitting” then it turns out oh after deciding since I don’t WANT to save to social media it turns…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. MOV file is not importing

I use Lumix GH5 and iPad pro
    I imported my videos that is mov.
    but It was not imported! I just can see green screen in RUSH

Please Fix Rush quickly as same premire please!1

6 votes