Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. iPhone XS Max

I’m using iPhone XS Max and the text on buttons and descriptions are not visible. Works fine on my PC.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback. If you’re still experiencing this issue in the current release of Rush, please reach out to our support team for immediate assistance.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

2. I would like to be able to add an overlay and change the opacity of it.

For example: if I wanted to add a video overlay of falling snow on top of the main video, I would need to lower the opacity of the snow video so it looks transparent

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Transitions, Effects, & Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Option to delete clip from timeline

There's no option to delete a clip once it is added on the timeline. It is one of the basic requirements and i'm surprised how it was not included.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback.

You can delete a clip from the timeline by long-pressing (mobile) or right-clicking (Desktop) and selecting Delete Clip from the context menu or selecting the trashcan icon.

If you’re still experiencing this issue in the current release of Rush, please reach out to our support team for immediate assistance.
    Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    or our user to user forum
    adobe.ly/rushsupport

Thanks,
    Peter

4. Add free soundtrack

Add free soundtrack

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

There is actually a collection of 10 free “Rush Soundtracks” included.

On Mobile: tap the blue + button to add media, then [audio], then [Rush Soundtracks]

On Desktop: click the blue + button, then select the ‘Media Browser’ at the top drop down, then select ‘Rush Soundtracks’ towards the bottom.

Please let us know if these soundtracks are not what you were hoping for and if so, what you expected.

5. Audio scrubbing

Very simply so I know where I am audio wise when I’m editing. It is often on audio cue that I, and no doubt most other editors, male the cut.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Tom and others

You can enable audio scrubbing in the Sequence menu > “Play Audio while scrubbing” on Mac or Windows.

We do not have a preference for this feature on mobile. If that’s what you’re hoping for, please make a new request.

Thanks!

Peter

6. Our Motion Graphics Template on

I think that allowing to use our .morgt template file on our cellphone's projects will change the life of milion of video editors. Actually when I tried to install my morgt on adobe premiere rush cc (desktop version), nothing appened, and a message appeared saying that my morgt won't work on my iphone.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Rush supports mogrts created in Premiere Pro 2019. Note that .mogrts created in Premiere Pro 2020 are not supported yet (coming soon). If you create a .mogrt in Premiere Pro and save it to your library that will allow you to access it on any device.

There are a few effects that are not supported in Rush.

• Motion Effect or Vector Motion. Each layer must be animated individually using the Position, Rotation, Scale, Opacity, and Anchor * Point properties for that individual layer, and/or be pinned to another animated layer to inherit animation.
    • Gradients
    • Multiple Strokes
    • Clip layers other than static .PNG
    • Video clip layers
    • 3rd Party Plugins
    • Masking via the ECP
    • Animation of Appearance

This document might be helpful. Let us know if you have any follow up questions on one of our social channels

Support forum link: adobe.ly/rushsupport
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on…

7. duplicate

Ctrl + d / Cmd + d should duplicate..

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Japanese text

Japanese text do not show. Only get boxes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Closing thread. Rush does support the Japanese language.

If you do not see it, try going to the iOS Settings > General > Language and Region
    If you tap the “Edit” button, you can drag the languages into the order you prefer.

If any help is needed you can reach out to us here

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks!

Peter

9. Audio fade in/out

It would be nice to have the facility to fade in/out music tracks. I would have thought this to be a very basic thing to be able to do in Rush. If I have to use Premier Pro to do this, then not much point in having Rush!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Audio cross fades

Audio cross fades would be very helpful. Also the ability to take audio and video tracks and move them around independently. For instance, if i’m using dialogue from an interview under some related video, it would be helpful to be able to move those tracks around the timeline independent of the video.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, Alan (and others),

Thanks for writing in. You can apply transitions to an audio clip in Rush today.

1. Select a video or audio clip in the timeline 
    2. Open the Transitions Inspector, select the Cross Dissolve transition (or one of the others)

This will apply a transition to the beginning and end of your selected clip. If you want to apply a transition to only one side of the clip, you can drag and drop the transition to the desired position.

We’re thinking of ways how we can make this more clear to users in the future. We would love to hear your ideas on how you’d expect/like this to work.

Thanks,

Peter

11. add audio fade in and out

add audio fade in and out

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Issue with all video on timeline

Hello guys, I don't know why but all video have purple lines and green lines everywhere on image. Same with all demo videos includes with software. I don't know what to do.

JM

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jean,

If you’re still experiencing this issue in the current release of Rush, please reach out to our support team for immediate assistance.
    Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    adobe.ly/rushsupport

Thanks,
    Peter

13. Performance

I have not synced this app with Lightroom cc - why does it try to connect to anything outside my phone when I am trying to load any media. Proven through my standard use of VPN blocking this app from working

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi! Sorry, you were experiencing trouble connecting. If you’re still experiencing this issue in the current release of Rush, please reach out to our support team for immediate assistance.
    Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    adobe.ly/rushsupport

Thanks,
    Peter

14. RUSHでiPhone6sを使って編集しています。よく落ちる事例報告

iPhone6sを使って編集しています。だいたいの動作は落ちないで作業できますが一定の環境で確実に落ちてしまします。タイトルやキャプションの文字入れをするとアプリが高頻度で終了します。

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I can’t add text to my videos and i don’t know why

I can’t add text to my videos and i don’t know why

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Titles & Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Save Files to device

It’s not exporting to Facebook. Please add option to export to Dropbox or device.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all,

There’s been no activity here for a long while. Please see my comments. If that is not helpful please create a new post or reach out to us here:

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

All the best,

Peter

17. all key features missing

I am myself a filmmaker and editing on Premiere - about 100 films a year for clients. BUT Rush is meant to compete with software like LUMA FUSION. And all the requests what is missing works since a long time in Luma Fusion and much more. Adobe copied the idea which is good - because it can work together with Premiere and content in the cloud - this works brilliant, but releasing a software missing all key features which are needed even in mobile edits is a mess! Sometimes I edit on the ipad on the go and I want…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We appreciate the feedback. We’ve added a number of features and enhancements since this was written and much more coming.

If you have a specific feature request, please file a new request and/or add your vote to other requests.

I hope all is well!

Peter

18. Verticle edit and export

We need to be able to edit verticle video for Instagram stories. This is the main use of smart phone video these days and should be a primary function of the app. Would be handy to cut the stories to 15sec clips on export as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exporting & Sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

You can create, edit and share verticle videos in Rush. If you create a project with verticle video Rush settings will be set to verticle. If you used created your project with landscape video, no problem! You can change the orientation using the following method:

On desktop and iPad, you can change the Orientation under the monitor (the button looks like to shape objects)

On iPhone, the Orientation icon can be found in the bottom toolbar.

If you want more info on Rush please check out the site here:
    https://helpx.adobe.com/support/premiere-rush.html

19. Is a start but come on!

I think is a start but too late. We have real photoshop now in ipad but why not adobe premiere? This is what all this people is asking wheb they want all this features like slow motion, separate audio and video, warp stabilizer, 4k export, and all this. Put all premiere have. Its simple. And we need that now. We pay a lot every month. Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Creative Cloud Crashes in Sync

Aside from the fact that it’s taking ages to send a large video to the cloud. I was waiting for almost 3 hours for the upload from iOS, for a phone call and rush displayed an error to upload the file.
    Now I’m back to zero again and this is the third time I try this sync.
    At least there should be a type of checkpoint where it would be able to re-start from a certain point if there’s a crash or error.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m sorry Rush has had stability issues for you. If you are still experiencing stability issues in the current build, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base