Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m sorry you are running into issues exporting in Rush. Can you please reach out to our support team with your device information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem? We’d love to try to help resolve this issue.

Thank you.

Peter

2. I'm new to this.

I'm new to this and got excited when a tutorial started. But I have no idea what it is asking of me. I think it os speaking to me like I know this stuff already.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make it able to run for more than 1 minute before crashing

This software needs so much improvement. Everytime I uploaded a video, only 30-45 seconds, the whole thing crashes and deletes my last step. Now that over an hour later I finally have my short video done, it can't even render 15% of the video before it crashes. I literally can't export the video. This app is completely pointless

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow direct communication with customer support for our feedback so we feel like we are being listened to.

I feel like the comments we make don't change anything. Some of these ideas need direct feedback from the company especially if we are all paying monthly now.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Josh,

I appreciate you writing in. I’m sorry if you have not received the support you need. We absolutely try our best to respond to as many users as we can, but I know posts can be missed sometimes. Here are the best channels to reach out to us for
    support/questions:

Adobe support:
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Rush user forums:
    http://adobe.ly/rushsupport
    This is user to user but Adobe folks to look here as well

We want to make sure Rush is not ever getting in the way of you creating.

All the best,

Peter

ps: I’ve set the status to “Not Actionable” only because three’s not a better option. We’ll make sure to take action on being responsive.

5. Please do something to address the red screen and exclamtion mark

I'm so frustrated with you guys and Adobe Rush with the Red Screen and exclamation mark - very disappointed - probably going to cancel the service - why can't you guys address this issue?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Jenevvxn,

Sorry, you’re running into this issue. The red screen and exclamation mark means that your media is not connected (offline) and needs to be linked.

On Windows, you can right-click on your clips in the timeline and choose “Find and Connect” this will allow you to navigate to where your clips are and connect them. If you have any trouble with this, please get back to us here http://adobe.ly/rushbug, and we can troubleshoot further.

For more information on how sync works in Rush, please see this article
    https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/project-syncing-premiere-rush.html

All the best,

Peter

6. screen green and pink

green and pink colors on my screen !

i worked 2 days on a video and after i exported file, always green and pink.

I downloaded the driver for intel, windows and nothing changes.

My config : Asus vivoPC K20CD | Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz, 3001 MHz, 4 hearts, 4 processors | RAM 8GO

Storage hard 1To + SSD 128 GO.

Help me please

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. App crashing every time. Completely useless

App crashing every time. Can not even start on a project.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Thomas,

That should not be happening. We’d love to try and help. To receive immediate assistance please head to our support forum or social channels:

Support forum link: adobe.ly/rushsupport
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

8. Reporting a bug and cannot find the page.

I have an iPhone XR and the app just crashes. Every minute and a half. It’s frustrating because I was so excited to find a decent video editor. I reloaded I have been paying for an adobe subscription for months and have been seriously disappointed with each of my mobile encounters. It’s been a waste of my money especially because I was over zealous and the layout of this video editor was awesome, so I deleted my previous mobile editor’s and I’m regretting it. Also, I cannot find the report a bug section but it seems like there is one…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make it easier please

Why is crashing too much, it is very frustrating

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Keeping projects safe

My premiere rush crashed and the project got removed. I didn't have sync on but why can't the app keep my project file saved?

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi!

Rush saves your projects automatically so you do not need to worry about saving it on your own. We do our best to save the moment Rush crashes but I know there are times that a few mins of work can be lost. Sorry if that has happened.

We are always working on improving the stability of Rush to ensure you have the best experience.

I’m closing this thread for now. If you experience this problem again please create a new post or reach out to our support team here

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

All the best,

Peter

11. 1) Slow Motion is absolutely need. 2) Less crashes. To make a 5 minute movie my app crashed at least 20 times. 3) exporting without crashing

1) Slow Motion is absolutely need. 2) Less crashes. To make a 5 minute movie my app crashed at least 20 times. 3) exporting without crashing

23 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the request and feedback. Slow-motion has been available in Rush for a while now.

I’m sorry Rush has had stability issues for you. If you are still experiencing stability issues in the current build, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

12. Stop sucking so bad - Adobe Corporate suckage!

You've been parking on my PC under false pretense!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Functional problems

I had problems since I bought the program, as it closed continuously, first every 5 minutes, then every 3, then every two and now it doesn't let me work even 30 seconds. Is there anything I can do or definitely just cancel the program?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Alicia,

I’m really sorry Rush hasn’t been performing well for you. Can you please reach out to our support forum or social channels to receive immediate assistance:

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

15. Hello yes. I’ve used this app two times and payed my time. It has been taking money and I’ve been trying to contact you guys.

Today I tried to make it useful and use it then it turns out that I’ve “reached my export limit”. So I have been paying for who? If it turns out that I can’t even use it. Please reply.months of money are gone to waste.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Maedacaedy,

Sorry for the trouble. I’m not exactly sure how to help you but please head to our support forum or social channels to receive immediate assistance
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Best,

Peter

16. Fix the bugs. Please. Why does this app never work consistently!!??

Please, how can you make this app work consistently?
    One day the text doesn’t work...but open it six hours later and it works fine.
    Another day the text won’t populate on the screen, but off screen.

Then it won’t show videos available on my device for editing when trying to create a new project.

When the app is working consistently, it is FAN FREAKING TASTIC!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. If you’re still experiencing this issue in the current release of Rush, please reach out to our support team for immediate assistance.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

17. get some help at Adobe, been on their live chat as I can not get Premier Rush to work, been waiting for an agent for an hour, had to give up

I can not get Premier Rush to work, been waiting for an agent for an hour, had to give up what is the point of a chat line if they do not answer, what a poor service

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Freeze

Every time I do something such as split a clip, or mute the sound for a video clip, Adobe Rush freezes and I have to close the application before I can use it again otherwise it keeps freezing up.
    Please help!

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All,

I’m closing this report now. If you continue to encounter any performance issues or bugs in Rush please reach out to us here to receive immediate assistance

@AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

19. It has to be better than iMovie (on a Mac), or why bother?

I may be slammed for this, but honestly... If Premiere Rush doesn't have the same (and more!) feature set of Apple's iMovie (desktop), I don't have any reason to adopt it. iMovie is super quick for putting together edited movies for social media.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi! Thanks for your feedback. There have been a lot of features added and improvements made since this post was written.

If there’s a specific feature you would like t see in Rush, please create a new post, or if you’re experiencing a specific issue, please reach out to our support team for immediate assistance.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

20. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. If you’re still experiencing this issue in the current release of Rush, please reach out to our support team for immediate assistance.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base