Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi!

1. Go to the Help menu in Rush to sign out
    2. Quit Rush
    3. Relaunch Rush, and sign in from there

If this does not help please reach out to our support team.

@AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks!

Peter

2. $9.99 per month and still can’t use the Premium features!

I am being billed $9.99 per month for the premium subscription and still can’t use them, why?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It can take up to 24 hours in some cases to process. If Rush is not showing you as a subscribed user after 24hrs, please reach out to our support team

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

3. Some kind of fading Music in and out

When you are importing a Sound file it could be great to have a opertunity to fade it in or out - is this already possible?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Experiencing Major Issues

Consistently having new issues with importing files into premiere rush. Any altering of the speed of the files corrupts the files and turns the whole file red and doesn't allow further manipulation. Adobe CC is becoming more frustrating than helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tyler,

Sorry for the trouble. It’s hard to know what the issue is without more details. Can you please reach out to our support team with system details, Rush version, media type, etc.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

5. Fetching issues

There's a recurring problem with the app. I'm using the paid version for one month but I can't even use the app. It keeps saying it's fetching projects and I can't start a new one. I have repeatedly refreshed it on different days and it still has the same problem.
    I worry that my subscription will run out before this is fixed and I will essentially be paying for another month for just one project I intended to do a week ago

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make it so that you can use the application in any way.

The app boots up just fine but will not play the footage nor allow for any form of edit to be made.

I have tried reinstalling it but no change has occurred.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Joshua!
    Sorry for the hassle! Can you please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem?

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

8. Rush won't open on my Windows 10 Laptop.

I edit videos once a week. Each week when I try to open Rush it starts up but gets stuck before any of the projects are loaded. (Screen shot attached.) Some weeks I'm able to get past this by trying multiple times, reinstalling or rebooting my laptop. (I don't know if any of these options is actually helping the situation.) Today nothing's working. Very disappointing. Rush is the simplest editing tool I've used but it's just not proving reliable enough with my setup.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! Sorry for the trouble. Can you try the following:

1. Go to the Help menu in Rush to sign out
    2. Quit Rush
    3. Relaunch Rush, and sign in from there

If that does not help please reach out to our support team with your system information

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

9. The App has hung, just shows error

I've signed up for the monthly paid plan for Premium Rush but after making just one video, the app has hung. It shows me an error mode each time I try to make a video. What do I do? And now it's not even visible on Play Store so there is no way to update the software.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Diipt,
    I’m sorry Rush has had project creation issues. If you are experiencing this issue still, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

10. Please do something to address the red screen and exclamtion mark

I'm so frustrated with you guys and Adobe Rush with the Red Screen and exclamation mark - very disappointed - probably going to cancel the service - why can't you guys address this issue?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Jenevvxn,

Sorry, you’re running into this issue. The red screen and exclamation mark means that your media is not connected (offline) and needs to be linked.

On Windows, you can right-click on your clips in the timeline and choose “Find and Connect” this will allow you to navigate to where your clips are and connect them. If you have any trouble with this, please get back to us here http://adobe.ly/rushbug, and we can troubleshoot further.

For more information on how sync works in Rush, please see this article
    https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/project-syncing-premiere-rush.html

All the best,

Peter

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m sorry you are running into issues exporting in Rush. Can you please reach out to our support team with your device information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem? We’d love to try to help resolve this issue.

Thank you.

Peter

12. I'm new to this.

I'm new to this and got excited when a tutorial started. But I have no idea what it is asking of me. I think it os speaking to me like I know this stuff already.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make it able to run for more than 1 minute before crashing

This software needs so much improvement. Everytime I uploaded a video, only 30-45 seconds, the whole thing crashes and deletes my last step. Now that over an hour later I finally have my short video done, it can't even render 15% of the video before it crashes. I literally can't export the video. This app is completely pointless

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow direct communication with customer support for our feedback so we feel like we are being listened to.

I feel like the comments we make don't change anything. Some of these ideas need direct feedback from the company especially if we are all paying monthly now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Josh,

I appreciate you writing in. I’m sorry if you have not received the support you need. We absolutely try our best to respond to as many users as we can, but I know posts can be missed sometimes. Here are the best channels to reach out to us for
    support/questions:

Adobe support:
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Rush user forums:
    http://adobe.ly/rushsupport
    This is user to user but Adobe folks to look here as well

We want to make sure Rush is not ever getting in the way of you creating.

All the best,

Peter

ps: I’ve set the status to “Not Actionable” only because three’s not a better option. We’ll make sure to take action on being responsive.

15. Export

I went to export a video and rush crashed and I lost my 2 of my 3 free exports at the same time now I only have one free export.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With the starter plan, you can now export unlimited projects on Premiere Rush mobile.

If you have any issues exporting from Rush, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook
    (800) 833-6687

Thanks,

Peter

16. screen green and pink

green and pink colors on my screen !

i worked 2 days on a video and after i exported file, always green and pink.

I downloaded the driver for intel, windows and nothing changes.

My config : Asus vivoPC K20CD | Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz, 3001 MHz, 4 hearts, 4 processors | RAM 8GO

Storage hard 1To + SSD 128 GO.

Help me please

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. App crashing every time. Completely useless

App crashing every time. Can not even start on a project.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Thomas,

That should not be happening. We’d love to try and help. To receive immediate assistance please head to our support forum or social channels:

Support forum link: adobe.ly/rushsupport
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

18. Reporting a bug and cannot find the page.

I have an iPhone XR and the app just crashes. Every minute and a half. It’s frustrating because I was so excited to find a decent video editor. I reloaded I have been paying for an adobe subscription for months and have been seriously disappointed with each of my mobile encounters. It’s been a waste of my money especially because I was over zealous and the layout of this video editor was awesome, so I deleted my previous mobile editor’s and I’m regretting it. Also, I cannot find the report a bug section but it seems like there is one…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Make it easier please

Why is crashing too much, it is very frustrating

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Keeping projects safe

My premiere rush crashed and the project got removed. I didn't have sync on but why can't the app keep my project file saved?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi!

Rush saves your projects automatically so you do not need to worry about saving it on your own. We do our best to save the moment Rush crashes but I know there are times that a few mins of work can be lost. Sorry if that has happened.

We are always working on improving the stability of Rush to ensure you have the best experience.

I’m closing this thread for now. If you experience this problem again please create a new post or reach out to our support team here

Support forum link: adobe.ly/rushsupport
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

All the best,

Peter

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base