Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Join ILLUMINATI Secret Society To Get Off The Poverty Road +27632807647 To Reach The Path of Prosperity now in Gauteng, Johannesburg, Albert

Email us @ naseefbahwan7@gmail.com / Call king +27632807647 HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SOCIETY IN SOUTH AFRICA AND UK!FOR MONEY,FAME,WEALTH AND POWER 100%, in Tembisa Thohoyandou Umlazi Uplazi Vereeniging,Germiston, Boksburg, Durbun, United Kingdom Welcome Bellville Cape Town Durban George Ibhayi Kempton Park Polokwane Port Elizabeth Potchefstroom Randburg Roodepoort Rustenburg Sebokeng Soshanguve Springbok Stellenbosch Khayelitsha Kimberley Klerksdorp Mitchell’s , Plain Mthatha Nelspruit Newcastle Pietermaritzburg Pinetown Eastern Cape Free State Gauteng KwaZulu-Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga USA, Sudan North West Northern Cape Western Cape – Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga North West Northern Cape Western Cape I want to join Illuminati Uganda, Kampala, how to join Illuminati…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Change your default file locations and lets you set a default for effects or graphics

A simple setting that lets you change your default export location, import location and lets you set a default for effects or graphics

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When you use a video from your phones camera roll there should be a check mark showing you already used it

When you use a video from your phones camera roll there should be a check mark showing you already used it

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. women abortion clinic randburg cosmo city alex cresta

randburg abortion womens clinic 0736613276

We provide legal, personalized and confidential abortion services from the very early pregnancy that can be seen by ultra sound till up to 24 weeks. it’s safe, pain free and a same day service and It Is A 45 Minutes Procedure, we use tested abortion pills and we do womb cleaning as well.At very low costs 100% Guaranteed, causes contractions resulting in a miscarriage.It's FDA approved.We provide free womb cleaning pills and free deliveries. We provide legal, personalized and confidential abortion services from the very early pregnancy that can be seen by ultra sound till…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Massachusetts, USA (/(Powerful Lost Love Spell Caster PAY AFTER RESULTS)) /// Love Spell That Work Immediately in Beverly,Boston,Brockton +

IN Belgium/Trayning WA, pay after results FOR Lock”lost ҉lover spell caster +27734818506 Toowoomba Washington "Lafayette Metairie Baton Rouge New Orleans Shreveport Lake Charles Bossier City Alexandria Monroe Bawcomville French Settlement Banks Springs Rodessa Mount Lebanon Kenner harrisonburg,,Siracusaville" Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas,BoltonColumbia Norway, Poland, New Zealand, NeitherLand, China, , Australia,Plymouth,Luton,Wolverhampton,Southampton,Blackpool
    Utah,Springdale,

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I NEED A LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER. WhatsApp him: +2349022363126

HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK WITHOUT PANIC THANKS TO GREAT Priest Odin   FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS WhatsApp him: +2349022363126 

How  I got  my husband back after he left me and our son for another woman. My name is Alice Becker, from the United States. My husband and I have been married for about 4 yrs now. We were happily married with a 2yrs old son. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behaviour from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly cares about me…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Playback slow in motion

Whenever im editing video, and i want to play it back. Its giving me a problem and its plays very slow and like buffering. Please fix this.
    Im using ipad pro latest model.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make it work !!!!!!!!

buy another program that works

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please fix "loading importerquicktime.bundle" issue — can't use Premiere Rush

This is a complaint in the community forum and appears to be lingering since 2020. Please, oh please fix this issue. I'm running macOS Monterey and have tried installing and uninstalling a few versions of Rush, starting with the most recent (v 2.3). None work. I open Rush and it gets hung up "loading importerquicktime.bundle"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back

How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back

I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 & 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I NEED A LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER. WhatsApp him: +2349022363126

HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK WITHOUT PANIC THANKS TO GREAT Priest Odin  FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS WhatsApp him: +2349022363126 

How  I got  my husband back after he left me and our son for another woman. My name is Alice Becker, from the United States. My husband and I have been married for about 4 yrs now. We were happily married with a 2yrs old son. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behaviour from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly cares about me…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Best Pokemon Coloring Pages For Kids

Coloring has never been so fun! Coloring has always been a relaxing activity for kids. If you have a youngster who loves nothing more than to color, then you’ll know that it can become a bit of an obsession. After all, there are coloring pages for just about every topic under the sun. There are even coloring books to help children learn how to relax and take their mind off the troubles of the world. To keep them occupied and happy, we’ve compiled this list of the best Pokemon coloring pages for your kiddo. This will get them excited about…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. HOW TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK ☎ +27735257866 in South Africa,UK,USA,Spain,Sweden,Canada,UAE,Denmark,Belgium,Denmark,Norway,Turkey,Luxembourg

I just want to give quick advice to anyone out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Maamarazaq because she is the only one that is capable of bringing back broken relationships or broken marriages within the time limit of 2days. She brought back my ex lover back to me and this is a sign of appreciation to her that I am grateful for her help in my life, home and marriage. You can contact maamarazaq on +27735257866 (Call/WhatsApp) OR Email:sheikhmbuga5@gmail.com https://maamarazaq.doodlekit.com http://bestlovespells.over-blog.com https://mamarazaq.blogspot.com https://maamarazaqspellscaster.podbean.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I instantly need a psychic love spell caster to help me bring back my ex lover 2022/2023

REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER PRIEST WISDOM THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.TEXT OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +2348124644470

My name is CLARA JAMES .I want to give thanks to PRIEST WISDOM for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow it to create bigger files than just one song type videos.

I created a file that became a little over 3000 MB in size. When I tried to export it, the program started the rendering and then froze. I am not the only one who has had this same exact problem. Our experience has been that this software is best for short and one song type videos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Why does it continually crash?

So far, and considering I’ve paid for Rush premium, this editing software is utter rubbish. It’s easy to use and fairly intuitive but it constantly crashes. You really need to sort this out as I’m feeling like I’ve been ripped off. I’m using a 2020 iPad Pro. Sort this out!,,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I instantly need a psychic love spell caster to help me bring back my ex lover 2022/2023

REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER PRIEST WISDOM THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.TEXT OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +2348124644470

My name is CLARA JAMES .I want to give thanks to PRIEST WISDOM for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Breasts Hips and Bums Enlargement Pills® and Cream® +27738769823® Original Yodi pills® Botcho Cream® Before and After Pictures Testimonials

Breasts Hips and Bums Enlargement Pills® and Cream® +27738769823® Original Yodi pills® Botcho Cream® Before and After Pictures Testimonials Reviews
    . +27738769823 Breasts, hips and bums enlargement Pills and Cream. We now bring you real natural effective health products made in Africa from various herbs and exotic trees. Africa is one of the world’s leading continents in bio-active research for natural safe products which do not use hormonal pesticides as many others do. With epidemic diseases out of control because of the reliance on synthetic pesticides instead of real natural antimicrobials Africa gives you the best of nature’s gifts in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Plane to sphere

I am making 360 videos and need more support