Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add "Save As" option

If I want to experiment with my project without overwriting the original, or if I want to use it as a template for additional videos, I can't do that because it automatically saves my changes.

Please add a "Save As" option, or an option in "Your Projects" to be able to make a copy of the selected project.

thanks

477 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

26 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Save a Copy, Duplicate Project, Save As --> Normal functionality most other software offers.

Save a Copy, Duplicate Project, Save As --> Normal functionality most other software offers.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Crushing every 5second on Iphone xr

I don’t know how guys can work with it, but for me crushing in every 5seconds. Any suggestions?

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. INAKZEPTABEL

WARUM KANN ICH meine Dateien nicht direkt von iPad oder der iCloud laden?? Ich soll erst den Umweg gehen und alles in Eure Creative cloud laden? Warum? Weil ihr zu faul seid? Oder wollt ihr dass ich mir eine verfickte speichererweiterung kaufe?
    Das Problem wurde hier vor über einem Jahr diskutiert. Damals hieß es ihr arbeitet an einen update, dass das beheben soll.
    Irres Tempo, das ihr da an den Tag legt!
    So ist das für mich völligst unbrauchbar

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow Range Selection(Shift-Click) When Importing Media Clips

When selecting media clips to import I frequently want to select a range of files from a folder by clicking the first one and shift-clicking the last one in the range. This is standard functionality that does not work in your apps' Media Browser. I don't want to be clicking every single file that I need in a range of a folder that contains many other files.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Adjust multiple clips at once or be able to copy/paste adjustments from one clip to another

For example, I make short slideshow videos for social media that have a combination of both footage and photos, typically in premiere pro I could adjust one clip (cropping images for this example) and then paste it to the others all at once. With rush I have to adjust each individual clip which impacts the speed of my workflow.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make it possible to collaborate with colleagues.

It should be possible to collaborate on a project. If not at the same time, I would like to hand over a project to a colleague in my organisation.

119 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I JUST SPENT THREE DAYS EDITING MY VIDEO. THE WHOLE PROJECT WAS 4 HOURS LONG. NOW IT KEEPS CRASHING AND I CANT GET ON IT SO THANKS A LOT

I JUST SPENT THREE DAYS EDITING A VIDEO AND THE WHOLE PROJECT LENGTH WAS THREE HOURS. IT KEEPS CRASHING, AND THEN DELETED IT. ABSOLUTLEY APPAULED.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please fix the “unable to open project” issue that’s been around for over a year now! I spent 6 hours editing a vid and now I cant open it

I can’t open my rush project for literally no good reason other than the app isn’t irking. I’ve tried every trouble shooting concept and googled and multiple people are complaining about it and I don’t know why it hasn’t been fixed. I’m going to another editing software unless someone can help me with this

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. This app is the most frustrating thing I’ve used!

My idea is to MAKE IT WORK!!!! Takes FOREVER to sink from my phone to my laptop and viceversa... adding a title is the most ridiculously frustrating SLOW thing ever! A waste of time on how inefficient it is! I’m paying for a subscription for NOTHING really.
    Right now I wanted to edit a video on my laptop and OF COURSE no idea why I lost all my projects on my laptop, and it won’t sink with my projects on my phone... someone help me ASAP! This is ridiculous!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add support for Nokia 9 Pureview

Nokia 9 is a phone designed for photography and video creators, so it would be great if the Android version of Premiere Rush would be supported by this phone.

RAM: 6Gb
    Chipset: Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845
    CPU: Octa-core (4x2.8 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz)

I think this phone would be perfect running Adobe Rush.
    Ps. I would be willing to beta-test Rush on Nokia 9.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ability to copy a full project or save the project with a 'save as' button

Having a necessary option to duplicate projects to utilize media or a 'save as' option. Seems like an essential feature to be able to do in a video editing program? No?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Stopped working

Find and connect stopped working after few times. The clips downloaded onto the IPad after editing on the IPhone but few clips were missing, so I used find and connect and it worked few times but then it stopped working. It just turns off.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Inportar png

Tengo problemas al querer insertar un png en la secuencia , es para insertar el logo

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Closed / Open Captions

Please add option to add close caption/subitltes so we can do it offline if we haven't got access to internet on the move

104 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Makskubik

Ваша подписка стоит 750₽ в месяц. Но многие не хотят использовать сетевой диск и возможность синхронизации. Ограничение в экспорте на три раза этот не серьезно. Сделайте цену на открытие только экспорта своих роликов.
    Вот к примеру я не блогер не оператор но иногда надо склеить видео и наложить звук. Для меня не приемлемо оформлять подписку.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Redeem purchases button

I changed devices and I try to redeem my purchase but it says transaction canceled

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. L'application ne fonctionne pas depuis la dernière actualisation 29/02

Je n'arrive pas à ouvrir mes projets.
    Un message apparaît disant que je dois actualiser l'application, mais celle-ci est déjà actualisée...
    J'utilise l'application sur mon Tablet Samsung Tab S6 et c'est la version payante.
    À part ce gros problème, l'application manque d'options de montages, d'éditions, vous ne pouvez additionner que des titres, ce serait bien de pouvoir additionner des pages blanches et d'autres choses. J'attends plus d'une version payante.
    Prenez exemple sur l'application Kinemaster.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make it actually work in Windows. Because it is mind-bendingly slow.

How about you set it to, like, be responsive. Because I click on a clip on the timeline and about a minute later it actually does what I told it to do. Then when you play it, the audio goes but the video is frozen.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base