Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make it work

Stop listening to users. Hire the developers who worked on iMovie and have them take it to the next level.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. green and pink video clips

Not sure why but whenever I try to run a project on the PC version and import my files, my video clips are a green and pink garbled mess.

Is there a solution for this?

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. clear cache button

I have delete ALL projects from my app. Gone. I then go in iphone storage and under rush I have app size: 689Mb and document and data I have 2.83Gb!

I reboot iphone, close the app, still lots of space in app

iphone 8 running 12.1.2
    for 10-20gb storage

the solution is to delete the app and reinstall it

I want a button in the app to clear cache like DJI did.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make it usable. Its too slow! impossible to use.

Have a Macbook Pro 2018 and its too slow. Video keeps freezing. And its not my Mac the problem since I can edit the same 4K videos on Imovie in a jiff. I'm quitting using it. Just cant!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. We could turn on and off the miniatures of the video in the timeline.

Maybe removing the miniatures of the timeline, could improve the performance and playback speed of long videos...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Len Correction!!!!

Rush is for social media? I know a lot of social media users use an action camera which usually have a fish eye lens.... Get where i'm going with this? Rush doesn't allow me to fix fish eye lens distortion. What a let down,

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Lots of buggy behaviour.

I find the video preview frequently freezes, and I have to hit a bunch of buttons/menu items before it shows up again. Also hitting the minimize button makes it minimize for a split second before it comes back again.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It fulls of Performance Problems

I don't know why but it is pretty SLOW. When I try to import videos it starts to be NOT RESPONDING. It is very disappointing. I installed it on a SSD and I have 16GB of Ram, Core i7 and GeForce GTX960M. To work on it, should I have 64GB of Ram and Core i9 with RTX2080Ti???????

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. It would be cool if the areas with the eyes could be minimized by double tapping on the vertical divider

Double tapping on the vertical divide bars separating the tracks and eye icons will minimize the track identifying side. This would allow for more screen area to be used for the timeline window

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Adobe Rush not loading on 2017 laptop

Whenever I try to open Rush, it just hangs indefinitely. I have sat through 20 minutes of loading, hoping that something would change and it never loaded.
    After crashing, it kicks me out to the Adobe CC Login.
    2017 HP Spectre x360 i7 16GB Ram and 500GB SDD,

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. bug report: Long video edit only shows red screen with yellow exclamation point

I've imported a large video that's already be edited and exported via Premiere Pro into Rush. I want to chop this 1080p video into snippets for social. I'm guessing the file hasn't sync'd to CC. The original computer that has direct access to the video file has the project without issue. The secondary laptop running Rush shows the thumbnail in the screen to select previous projects, but never loads to complete my editing/cutting. Only shows a red screen with a yellow exclamation point in the timeline and project monitor.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add a feature to loop gifs and clips.

I want a gif to play through the course of the video. I don't want to have to duplicate it for example if I have a youtube logo.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Minor bug after you split an delete a video file. Freezes so you have to restart

Minor bug after you split an delete a video file. Freezes so you have to restart. Auto save feature is good for this reason but it’s a time hassle restating every so often.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Performance

I have not synced this app with Lightroom cc - why does it try to connect to anything outside my phone when I am trying to load any media. Proven through my standard use of VPN blocking this app from working

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bug?

So basically whenever I add enough titles, the editing screen goes completely white, and I can't see what I'm editing. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Video stutters/repeats but not audio in laptop but not in iPhoneX app of Rush. Why??

The video playback on new laptop jumps and stutters and REPLAYS a few seconds randomly but not the audio. I have an HP Omen with Nvidia Gefore GTX 6 gig graphic card and MY laptop Rush goes nuts with iPhone X video....but not on the Rush app. What???????
    PS: Yes, I did turn off the High Efficiency and tried it again.I changed the settings too. Works fine in app. Fails in Laptop (Windows 10, 64 bit, updated). Rendered the work too. Fails. Only works in phone and render from phone. Fix???

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Color seems wrong

My first attempt while following your tutorial I noticed this strange colours. The preview is far off of the tiles.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. software acceleration for rendeer

Add software acceleration for rendeer (playback) like in Premiere Pro.
    The playback shows distortion in green and pink graphic in Premiere Rush. I used to have the same problem with Premiere Pro, but could solve it by choosing software acceleration for rendeer. Please add it to Premiere Rush. I love the product.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base