Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Crashes Constantly

This app crashes constantly. Editing 4K/60 footage shot in my iPhone XR and the app crashes regularly during editing/exporting. Needs work.

37 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please, add Full screen mode for iPad

There is no Full Screen mode for clip preview on iPadPro

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Alot of stuck frames in the video

First of all it took 60 min to render the video and that too I had to keep the app ON screen...The rendered video has a lot of stuck frames in it and is giving a pathetic feel... Didn't expect this from a Adobe product

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Very slow Play / Pause

When I pause playback, I have to wait for the program to "Catch up" to play it again. Sometimes as much as a 30 second wait. I dont think I have a very slow computer either. 2018 MacBook Pro 15in i7 6 core CPU. Less of an idea and more of an optimization fix. This problem does not occur in Premiere Pro with the same clip. I just would rather use Rush since I just have to make simple edits.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Improve video upload rendering quality

I am using an iPad Pro 12.9 and recording video using 1080p 30fps on DSLR. My video image quality is great, prior to uploading into Rush. A quick preview of these raw videos show great quality on the iPad screen. As soon as I upload my video, the quality degrades to embarrassing levels. What can I do to possibly increase the video quality? By the time I edit and export my video, the quality is so bad, I debate even releasing my content. The export quality is maxed out. Am I the only one that experiences this?

I am more…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Unable to use mobile app after update.

Unable to use mobile app after update. Projects stuck in loading and when I try opening a new project I get to select videos but get an error when continuing to start a project with any selected media. Please fix as I mainly edit on mobile for quick content on the go.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Playing sound through Apple AirPods doesn't work

Sound is not playing through my Apple AirPods while preview clip on MacBookPro 15-inch, 2018. MacOS High Sierra. Despite AirPods are chosen as an output sound device, sound is playing through internal Speakers. Playing other media in other applications is ok - through AirPods.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. No longer is working after update

Just updated to new version of Rush, now i can't do anything. Doesn't sync—just hangs on leaving screen; or create new projects, I can't do anything. On Google Pixel 3 XL

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. pb

j'ai fais 3 fois la même vidéo en pensant que c'était moi le pb. Je remarque que si je veux augmenter la qualité de ma vidéo le logiciel lors du rendus endommage le fichier (image se superposant...). J'utilise un ordinateur très puissant en plus. Merci de faire quelque chose d'urgence.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Why does Rush crash?

My version of Rush 'doesn't answer' if I try to get rid of the info line (3 free versions, more info/upgrade). I can't play clips in my project either or use any fuctions in the program. It's totally frozen. I then have to use Windows Job List to close the program. I use the latest version (1.5.2).
    I have tried to delete and reinstall Rush without any changes. Any others with this problem?

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. remove bug that warps footage upon reopening application

I have edited about 4 videos in adobe rush so far over the last few weeks... I originally thought it would be my new favorite application but I have come across several reoccurring issues and inconveniences, the largest being warping of my footage every time I reopen a project. I will literally spend 2 hours editing my footage just to come back and see it's been warped and I have to start all over. Some projects have had this issue worse than others, but there never fails to be at least one or two things wrong with my footage every…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Keyboard shortcuts in Premiere Rush not working which is slowing down workflow.

Keyboard shortcuts in Premiere Rush not working which is severely slowing down workflow. Iʻve tried to reset the preferences by holding down the option key upon launching Rush but to no avail.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Green lines on screen during video playback

Hi, I get the dredded green lines on screen during playback of video recorded from my iPad. (screen Capture)

I have the latest Intel Driver from intel & the video plays fine using VLC player

v1.5.16 (Build 564)

Processor

Intel® Core™ i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz
    Graphics

Intel® HD Graphics 630

Driver Details
    Up to date
    Provider
    Intel Corporation
    Version
    Date
    6/16/2020
    Firmware Details
    Version

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Velocidad inversa

Poder poner clips en velocidad inversa

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Crashes all the time

The Rush keeps crashing all the time. I use it on my IPhone X, 4K 60fps clips
    It crashes almost every 30 seconds and even crashes when I try to save. And I bought the upgrade. But can’t do nothing

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. new update needed

only just downloaded and it keeps freezing, and totally not responding, and occasionally closes itself and that is on your most recent update clearly. i cant get anywhere near finishing one to actually try and export which if i go by the general feedback, there is major issues with. on my creative cloud account it said this was part of mu subscription but when i get in in claims i can only export three times unless i upgrade, complete flase advertisment right there. very not happy and needing a new viedo editor to try

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Improve playback

Second day using rush to edit videos and the playback is EXTREMELY slow and laggy. The video freezes on one clip while there are blocks of green in the video track.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please improve in playback timeline

When I put a video in this app to edit the playback timeline doesn't work and it looks like a black screen.plz solve it

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base