Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Full Screen Playback on iPad

Playback in full Screen needs to be possible

119 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Project progress saving option/ improve auto save

App keeps closing mid project and progress gets lost.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Locked

I have a Samsung Note 10+, so I don't think my problem is regarding performance power. But this app constantly crash ou get locked, completely stop working and stop playing the preview. It's so frustrating that I um almost quitting in definitely this app. Any idea?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Rush keeps crashing

I have brand new ipad air 4, the app always crashing even though I’m using one app at time, tried different solution but got me nothing. Video format is .mp4, and while editing it was lag. I heard from almost everyone the same problem…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. It was good, but no more

The app was good, better than others, but something happened that it started to bug, crash, and now it is useless. I'm using a Samsung S10. Please analyze what went wrong.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. revert to AE CS6 and try again.

sorry, adobe, but this ain't it.

every update since has made the program worse, in aggregate. Don't get me wrong- things like rotobrosh, consuming mocha like some kind of soulless blob, it all helped... but at some point the way was lost.

rotobrush came before mask optimization, and made it largely impossible. Mocha is still a plugin- AE is the ONLY AAA effects software that doesn't natively support area tracking- and if it does... well I can't say it works.

all these addons- they come with AE, so why not actually integrate them into the program, make them ACTUAL FEATURES.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Is there an audio bug in Premiere Rush?

All i did was add some audio and a muted video, but when I clicked play there was no sound from it at all. I went to the settings and it said that my computer's audio output and audio input was not working. However I checked the computers audio settings and it was fine and even played some music by opening the Amazon Music App and the sound coming from that app was fine too. There definitely seems to be some sort of audio bug in Adobe Premiere Rush.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Can take 15 to 30 minutes for media to reload

the medias files had been imported and arranged and it is taking up to 30 minutes to reload media back into project.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. My app crashes all the time can we get this fixed

Fix the app from crashing . I pay for this app snd it performs worse than the free apps

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to add clips from videos while scrubbing instead of having to put the whole video in and cutting out unwanted parts.

Kinda like in iMovie where you can select a certain clip while scrubbing through the whole video by clicking i and o and then inserting the clip.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Frequently stopped working in the middle of editing.

Frequently stopped working in the middle of editing. I have to close and open again everytime.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Rush is not working in my realme 7 please fix this.

Please make it compaitable with my device I really want a complex video editor. Other video editors in android are just dump.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Export in 1080p 25fps

When I edit 1080p 50fps and slow it 50% I need to export in 25fps, but there is only 30fps.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fix it!

I cannot even use it. Every time I try to start a project it crashes and closes. This has been going on for several weeks. It is very frustrating, getting to the point of infuriating.

Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
    PLEASE FIX IT!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make video slow or fast with 2x, 1.5x , 0.5x , etc

Make video slow or fast with 2x, 1.5x , 0.5x , etc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Videos longer then 7 mins

Would like to make a video longer then 7 mins now I will have to look for another app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fix it

Adobe Rush doesn't work on smartphones when connected to Data or Wifi. It glitches, crashes, or gets stuck in a rotation between landscape and portrait mode loop. The only way to use it on smartphones is to shut off all internet connections.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Video quality is terrible after exporing Windows 10

before editing the video quality is good, and when uploading in 1080- or just any resolution the quality is really bad, like 480p

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base