Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Crashes Constantly

This app crashes constantly. Editing 4K/60 footage shot in my iPhone XR and the app crashes regularly during editing/exporting. Needs work.

8 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow Canceling of Optimization & Smart Optimization Idea

When adding a clip, Rush will begin to optimize them. However, there isn't an option to cancel this process. In addition, Rush does not check to see if a clip has already been added, causing an unnecessary, second optimization process. Even after deleting a cip from the Project Assets, this process will continue. My suggestions:

1. Have Rush check to see if that exact clip has been added already. If so, notify the user and save them some time/computing power.

2. Add a button that allows for pausing or canceling the optimization of a clip.

3. When deleting a clip from Project Assets,…
    1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. No anda redmi note 8 pro

No funciona en redmi note 8 pro (no se ven los previos de los videos)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Keeps crashing

It keeps crashing like every 15 minutes and absolutely sucks

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Optimize

Please optimize for Helio G90T

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow the ability to reverse a clip

Please allow the app to reverse video clips

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Constant Crashing

The crashing in the program makes it pretty much unusable. It’s a really good app flawed by inadequate basics. Literally crashes every other edit and even just through playback. Only using 1080 30fps on iPhone XS. 4K 60fps and I’d half understand but not at 1080. This desperately needs fixing.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fix render caching on long videos

When editing long video (1+ hour) after each cut it takes a considerable amount of time to render the video again and cache it to continue editing. Please fix this.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Cant see Preview window

I'm using mi note 8 pro, i am not able to see preview window... Please fix it or give some solution...

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I used to be open video that we're *.mkv why can't I today?

I used to be open any video that we're *.mkv why can't I today?
    Program is adobe rush

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Performance Lag

I edit videos on my windows 10 laptop (i7, 16 GB RAM, NVIDIA 960M). The app is slow even while working in 1080 and crashes. Maybe you should have an auto proxy creation while importing high data rate video footage.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Crashes all the time

The Rush keeps crashing all the time. I use it on my IPhone X, 4K 60fps clips
    It crashes almost every 30 seconds and even crashes when I try to save. And I bought the upgrade. But can’t do nothing

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Latest update can see Sony A7 MP4s but no audio.

I can see Sony MP4 files from my a7r3...which is a positive improvement. Unfortunately, there is no audio on the timeline. We're 1/2 way there Adobe...let's finish the job!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Media is not relinking. The finished project after rendering is stuttering in between and missing some clips. Whats the fix for it in Rush?

As you can see in this project, the video is missing some parts and glitching too. Please let me know how to fix this problem.

Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Always crashing with iPhone!!!!!

Please change this ASAP

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Adjust music speed

When I import a music tract to play in the background, Premiere Rush speeds it up and there is no way to slow the tempo down

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base