Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reverse a video clip in Premiere Rush

The ability to reverse a clip in Premiere Rush would be amazing. Hopefully it comes soon

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Full Screen Playback on iPad

Playback in full Screen needs to be possible

171 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Project progress saving option/ improve auto save

App keeps closing mid project and progress gets lost.

58 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. problema grabe en exportación

H
    ola equipo, me he estado peleando con vuestro programa muchos días. La verdad, no esperaba esto de vuestros productos. Al exportar clips mis de patinaje grabados a 200 fps, ( creo este es el problema) no hay sincronía el audio o el video según como lo exporte. O va el audio muy lento y el video bien , o el video se reproduce muy rápido y el audio normal. Podrían darme una solución?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. +27839746943 Effective Court Case Ritual Spell to Stay Out of Jail IN SOUTH AFRICA, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, UK, ASIA, MALAYASIA, SINGPORE.

+27839746943 Effective Court Case Ritual Spell to Stay Out of Jail IN SOUTH AFRICA, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, UK, ASIA, MALAYASIA, SINGPORE.
    Court Case Spells +27839746943 Court Case Ritual Spell to Stay Out of Jail Court case winning spells Get Me Out Of Jail Spell
    Please call us in South Africa, Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, , Swaziland, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
    Gauteng, Limpopo, Free State, KwaZulu-Natal, Northern Cape, Eastern Cape, Mpumalanga, North West,Grahamstown King William’s Town Mthatha Port Elizabeth Queenstown+27790324557
    Free Money Spells
    We olso provide our services in Nairobi, Kenya. Kigali, Rwanda. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Kampala, Uganda. Dar es…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance & Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make the reverse speed available please.

Making the reverse speed is so necessary when editing a video. There are many ways to use this feature for creative purposes, like the boomerang effect, the bounce effect and many more interesting things you can do with the reverse speed option. Please make it happen for us.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Use 4K/8K as Full HD and export as 4K/8K

It is crucial that you allow importing/loading 4K/8K files as only Full HD so that we don't need more and more RAM and CPU. While we are editing our videos we don't need to see them as 4K/8K nor do they need to be loaded as 4K/8K (unless we really want).

It would be amazing if you could implement something like the display performance options in InDesign, where we would have the option for Fast (720p), Typical (1080p) and High Quality (4K/8K) views.

So, let's suppose I want to work with 100 small 4K videos:
    - I would load them…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. All my projects are gone!!! Says I have no premium when this isn’t true!

My premium access is non existent and all my projects are gone! Days worth of projects… GONE! Something needs to be done asap and I want my money back! This is horse **** that I lost all my projects and I pay for this service! Not to mention how I can’t save these files on a local drive so I don’t have to worry about your cloud services which also failed! There is no excuse for this and if necessary I will take legal action! Also… your customer service department is absolute trash! You are a huge company yet you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Spells For Passing Exams/Matrix And Interviews At School In Scottsville Pietermaritzburg Call ☎ +27782830887 Howick,Cato Ridge,Pinetown And

My powers are very effective when it comes to helping you with passing exams, at the University, or at school. ☎+27782830887☎
    It can also be useful if you are attending an important interview in the course of your work, or in any other domain. My powers actually work on your memory, and will help you remember what you are reading more than usual. Don't be fooled by many others who offer you this type of service effortlessly. Remember that powers are as helpful as it drives positive energies at you. But you need to give yourself the capacity to achieve…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Rush keeps crashing

I have brand new ipad air 4, the app always crashing even though I’m using one app at time, tried different solution but got me nothing. Video format is .mp4, and while editing it was lag. I heard from almost everyone the same problem…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. +27784008613 bring back lost love spell caster in soshanguve,mabopane,rosslyn,hebron,winterveld,morula sun,klipgat,lethlabile

Most Powerful Revenge Spells That Work for Real Death +27784008613
    Love Spells ,Native healing, Spiritual healer, Magic love spells, lost Love Spells, Traditional healer, Astrology, Spell caster, Marriage spells, Ancient Magic Spells, Attraction Spells, Native Healing, Psychic reader, Binding spells, Magic rings, Success Spells, Achieve Money spells, Barrenness problems, Promotion spells, Divorce spells, court cases, Banishing Spells, Witchcraft, Black magic, Herbalist, Relationship problems, Wicca Love Spell, Secure Lost Lover Spell, Magic love spells, Easy love spells, Luck spells, Charm spells, Native healer, family problems, Best Love Spell, cleansing spells, Binding Love Spell, Black Magic Love Spell, Black Magic Voodoo Spells,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. +27784008613 bring back lost love spell caster in mamelodi,mamelodi west,silverton,east lynne,waverley,kilner park,mamelodi gardens

Most Powerful Revenge Spells That Work for Real Death +27784008613
    Love Spells ,Native healing, Spiritual healer, Magic love spells, lost Love Spells, Traditional healer, Astrology, Spell caster, Marriage spells, Ancient Magic Spells, Attraction Spells, Native Healing, Psychic reader, Binding spells, Magic rings, Success Spells, Achieve Money spells, Barrenness problems, Promotion spells, Divorce spells, court cases, Banishing Spells, Witchcraft, Black magic, Herbalist, Relationship problems, Wicca Love Spell, Secure Lost Lover Spell, Magic love spells, Easy love spells, Luck spells, Charm spells, Native healer, family problems, Best Love Spell, cleansing spells, Binding Love Spell, Black Magic Love Spell, Black Magic Voodoo Spells,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Improve media storage stability in Rush for iOS

On an iPhone 12 with 60gb of free space, Premiere Rush often loses media and has to re-download it from Creative Cloud. It does this automatically, but it shouldn’t have lost/offloaded the media in the first place when there is plenty of device storage available. This only seems to happen with projects that are syncing with Creative Cloud. It is particularly frustrating when working with projects when not connected to wifi. Eg a project can be fully downloaded, then when out on the train with no wifi you can be working on it perfectly fine. You might switch out to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Have full screen option for vertical videos to preview fully before exporting

Being able to see a full preview before exporting to device.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Remove the Embedded Marketing

I have Premiere Rush and I have Creative Cloud Express. When I try to download my video it says that I need to subscribe. But I already did! Your marketing is jeopardizing the ease of use of your product. This happens all over the platform. It is very confusing trying to use the features I do have a subscription for and discerning which they are. I while working on my projects. It creates lots of extra mental activity because your embedded marketing makes it MUCH less user friendly. I am starting to regret my purchase. I hope you will consider…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Keep the app from crashing on iPad Pro!

If connected to a display the app is unusable

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base