Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. a fix for update

every time a start a edit on my mobile(android) and then try to use my desktop to finish the project I always get it need to update and it force closes the app

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Rich, 

This message means you need to update Rush on one of your devices and, in this case, your desktop.

Please try going to your Creative Cloud app on desktop and select an update on Rush. If you continue to have any issues, please reach out to our support team here

Support forum link: adobe.ly/rushsupport
    @AdobeVideo on Twitter
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter​

2. My work isnt syncing

None of my work is syncing to the cloud

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Shayan,

I’m sorry sync was not working correctly for you. If you are still experiencing any issues in the current version of Rush, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

3. It’s garbage on the iPad.

I can’t make anything happen. I try to resize the image and it rotates. It doesn’t have any leveling features or anything. There’s no good way to just add text without it being a caption or a credit or something like that. Way too basic.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry Rush was not working well for you on your iPad. If you’re still experiencing this issue in the current release of Rush, please reach out to our support team for immediate assistance.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

4. iPhone XS Max

I’m using iPhone XS Max and the text on buttons and descriptions are not visible. Works fine on my PC.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback. If you’re still experiencing this issue in the current release of Rush, please reach out to our support team for immediate assistance.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

5. Creative Cloud Crashes in Sync

Aside from the fact that it’s taking ages to send a large video to the cloud. I was waiting for almost 3 hours for the upload from iOS, for a phone call and rush displayed an error to upload the file.
    Now I’m back to zero again and this is the third time I try this sync.
    At least there should be a type of checkpoint where it would be able to re-start from a certain point if there’s a crash or error.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m sorry Rush has had stability issues for you. If you are still experiencing stability issues in the current build, please reach out to our support team with your system information and specific steps on how to reproduce the problem.

Rush support:
    @AdobeCare on Twitter
    @Adobe on Facebook

Thanks,

Peter

6. Absolute farking Rubbish. I cannot import a large 1080p file recorded in an iPhone (10 min) worth

Absolute farking Rubbish. I cannot import a large 1080p file recorded in an iPhone (10 min) worth Nothings SYNCS!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry that you are having issues importing your 10-minute clip into Rush. We are working hard to make Rush more stable with large video clips. Be sure to update as new builds are released! Thanks, Michael

7. Proxy files?

Why when I sync rush project to the cloud are my files re-compressed and converted to proxy files

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base