Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make Premiere Rush available for linux

Make Premiere Rush available for linux

10 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. User experience is appalling. Cannot use on two devices without deactivating and reactivating everytime. Support are bots very poor

Please provide relevant help when asked.

I have downloaded Rush on two devices and everytime I go to use it, I have to log on to web and deactivate both machines and then log back in a reactivate the machine I am working on. This should be seamless not time consuming and frustrating.

Help is a robot for first 30 minutes, even more time consuming and cannot help.

This is the problem when you have market share, you lose the customer experience.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Sync doesn’t work between iOS and Mac

We can’t get our iPhones and Macs to sync. We feel alone because don’t see others complaining. We have an enterprise account from work, does that affect Rush sync? Otherwise how can we get syncing to go? Can find no controls or status indication.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Using smartwatches for controls?

I bought the samsung galaxy watch 3 and was wondering if the turn wheel or using the turning nob on the apple watch can be used as a slider for opacity or other slider controls.

This would be sutch a game changer when it comes to precission. Defenatly if the watch can also control sliders on premier pro or after effects.

Cheers

Arne Elgersma

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Making fast videos sometimes getting difficult, adding text is hard mostly on small screen phones, Can zoom pop up appears for editing text

Loved Rush, due to small screen phone taking more time to go forward or backward steps while editing, also text adding, editing is getting difficult, also not understanding titles, styles. Zoom Pop up text may helpful for easy editing.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Problem syncing between iOS and Windows 10

On my iPhone XS, Adobe Premiere Rush CC is working fine (capturing, editing and exporting Videos). But when I open Adobe Premiere Rush CC on my Windows 10 Laptop, the synchronized videos (that are used within Adobe Premiere Rush CC) are somewhat corrupted (unexpected Jumping back of Video Pictures within the Clips).

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. No video

My video and audio work great on my iMac Pro, but when I try to view the project on my iPhone on rush app you cannot hear or see the audio and video

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I hope the cost is cheaper

I like so much this app but it was too expensive for me 🙁

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Waste My Money

I already pay ¥1100 but not upgrade my account, now 1 week but not upgrade

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Apps for android

Yes You can start by creating a mobile app that can be installed on android mobiles. Us with android mobiles pay as much in subscription to the creative cloud. I am VERY dissatisfied that all Adobe apps cannot be installed on android mobiles

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. download local copy

Would like to be able to download a local copy to my hard drive and access that version in Premiere rather than the file saved in my Cloud Documents.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It is hard to editing in iPad mini 2 with Premiere Rush. Speed very slow.

I make a short test editing in iPhone 7 and then turn on sync to iPad mini 2 to editing really slow. It’s almost stop there. Crash one time.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Take the 2 panel option/theme from Spark and make it available here. There my reducing having to have multiple apps for different features

Take the 2 panel option/theme from Spark and make it available here. There my reducing having to have multiple apps for different features

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Non cloud based sync to Desktop

It would be great if you could do a Non cloud based sync to Desktop,
    something like project manager and being able to package project to usb otg drive etc. as wifi isnt always available and if projects over 5gb are possible it would be a quicker way to sync rather than waiting for 30gb to upload and download etc.
    Specially when travelling when wifi can be limited if available at all

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. ilyo@korea.com

I'm getting a message saying, "Upgrade if you want to use it for nothing." You can't get off after you get off three times. It's frustrating to be a bug. The payment was made on April 29. Please fix it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base