Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Microsoft One Drive as source

We need access Microsoft One Drive and other galleries like Memory cards and telephone memory. Like spark do today.

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Free editing pls

iPad best editing app but paid free pls

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Big Crash

Love Rush - it has changed my workflow for the better. I was just about to post something to that effect when I got an iOS iPad crash that corrupted the project I was working on. Had to start over. Attached is the log file.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Terrible delete options... tried to get rid of one project on one platform, off line... then erased off all platforms.

Fix your options buttons. They don't work. Deleted off line on one platform, come to find out it deleted on all platforms. That sucks. Im on android phone and also apple laptop.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. VPN

Why is Rush not working, when my Samsung Note 9 device is connected via VPN to my home infrastructure with a Fritzbox ?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Save

Please add Option to save all to ext. USB or HDD. Travel and slow int.speed are very , very commen ... working with only cloud drive is not really possible in this Case. Mobile Version.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Adding TelePrompTer and Caption (subtitles)?

I make videos and I think it would be great help so we won’t have to use other apps, is by Adding TelePrompTer so we could read while filming ourselves if we need to make a quick video and don’t have time to prepare and memorize what we will speak and also would great to have the capability to add the Caption (subtitles) since videos get more engaged and they are easier to understand what they are saying.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Resync failed clips

when a video was prompt with failed upload. i'm unable to resync just the individual item. when the other uploads has been completed, view the project on another device is a red box.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. It would be a lot more useful if the project files, rather than just the media, synced.

I kinda thought that was the point of Rush, honestly. It's pretty gimped without it. Or is it supposed to be there and this is just more buggy core functionality from Adobe?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow importing music tracks from my music folder

I will really love to the option of importing music tracks from my music folder in my desktop

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Simple Premiere Rush Download option for Lite Windows 10 Laptop - for Travelling

There are a number of low cost small Windows 10 PC's around now - ideal for travelling as the 11inch versions are no bigger than a Tablet.
    My first objective was a simple low cost PC that gave me two fast USB3 ports to back up Camera Footage to HDD whilst away, plus email and Web of course. Tried to download Premiere Rush to my new small PC and found it downloads the kitchen sink with Creative Cloud Desktop full syncing. This is not needed !!!
    Can we have a version for Creative Cloud Subscrbers that allows you to download…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please give is access to upload / sync status on the mobile app

As a user I would like visual feedback as to where my sync process is at progress-wise to Adobe CC

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Enable access to iPhoto and improve Sync

I have just used iPad pro to prepare a rush video. Rush is a great concept and easy to use. However I had only prepared part of my video as i could not use it on the plane to continue my edit. I got home and went to my desktop version to finish it off. Well! I was amazed that I could not access my iPhoto videos from the desktop version (iOS Catalina on an iMac). Why is this! absolutely stupid that you can on one device but not the other! I do not have to expect to export my…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. tweak mobile platform

Im having trouble working with rush on my iPhone, where it won't import/add media from my phone. I end up with a black screen and no file import :(

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I just want to move my files from one location to another through my local network!

I just want to move my files from one location to another through my local network!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. mac audio renders slow

when opening a project on a mac that was started on windows playback and editing are fine but when rendered some audio is slow. when using the same music track on a project that was started on the mac. the music track just clicks during play back but renders fine

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make it work on galaxy s10

It says error when trying to put in videos on my s10

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. mobile app crash

your mobile app keeps crashing and will not allow me to export the video.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Samsung s10 + heats up processing video

I had to uninstall the application since the mobile phone a Samsung s10 + was warming up processing a video

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base