Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Save

Please add Option to save all to ext. USB or HDD. Travel and slow int.speed are very , very commen ... working with only cloud drive is not really possible in this Case. Mobile Version.

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My work isnt syncing

None of my work is syncing to the cloud

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Microsoft One Drive as source

We need access Microsoft One Drive and other galleries like Memory cards and telephone memory. Like spark do today.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Resync failed clips

when a video was prompt with failed upload. i'm unable to resync just the individual item. when the other uploads has been completed, view the project on another device is a red box.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. It would be a lot more useful if the project files, rather than just the media, synced.

I kinda thought that was the point of Rush, honestly. It's pretty gimped without it. Or is it supposed to be there and this is just more buggy core functionality from Adobe?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Xiaomi Mi 9T / 9T Pro Support?

When can we expect to be able to use Premiere Rush with Xiaomi Mi 9T (Pro) devices?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. iCloud support

Why only dropbox and Adobe cloud? iCloud support would be great feature for people that uses apple products. 🤞

43 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Simple Premiere Rush Download option for Lite Windows 10 Laptop - for Travelling

There are a number of low cost small Windows 10 PC's around now - ideal for travelling as the 11inch versions are no bigger than a Tablet.
    My first objective was a simple low cost PC that gave me two fast USB3 ports to back up Camera Footage to HDD whilst away, plus email and Web of course. Tried to download Premiere Rush to my new small PC and found it downloads the kitchen sink with Creative Cloud Desktop full syncing. This is not needed !!!
    Can we have a version for Creative Cloud Subscrbers that allows you to download…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Enable access to iPhoto and improve Sync

I have just used iPad pro to prepare a rush video. Rush is a great concept and easy to use. However I had only prepared part of my video as i could not use it on the plane to continue my edit. I got home and went to my desktop version to finish it off. Well! I was amazed that I could not access my iPhoto videos from the desktop version (iOS Catalina on an iMac). Why is this! absolutely stupid that you can on one device but not the other! I do not have to expect to export my…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Adding TelePrompTer and Caption (subtitles)?

I make videos and I think it would be great help so we won’t have to use other apps, is by Adding TelePrompTer so we could read while filming ourselves if we need to make a quick video and don’t have time to prepare and memorize what we will speak and also would great to have the capability to add the Caption (subtitles) since videos get more engaged and they are easier to understand what they are saying.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. tweak mobile platform

Im having trouble working with rush on my iPhone, where it won't import/add media from my phone. I end up with a black screen and no file import :(

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I just want to move my files from one location to another through my local network!

I just want to move my files from one location to another through my local network!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please give is access to upload / sync status on the mobile app

As a user I would like visual feedback as to where my sync process is at progress-wise to Adobe CC

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow importing music tracks from my music folder

I will really love to the option of importing music tracks from my music folder in my desktop

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Syncing won't work on my iMac

Make it work on all devices. I can't access my project on my iMac running High Sierra. My Mac is 2011 model. Is that the problem? If you want to convince me that I can't do without this app - convince me. To date its been nothing but a huge frustration. I can do everything in this app on Final Cut Pro. Whats the thing that makes this stand out? So far I can't see it and am feeling that I got sucked in by even installing it on my iPhone 11Pro and trying to sync data on my mobile…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. mobile app crash

your mobile app keeps crashing and will not allow me to export the video.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Зделать разные языки

Зделать разные языки например Руский

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. My projects aren’t syncing to the Creative Cloud

I have 2 projects so far I have started on Premiere Rush. Each one I have then tried to open up in Premiere Pro and each time I do, the Project loads up in an “Offline” format, whereby I cannot edit at all in Premiere Pro. I spent 3hrs of my life I’ll never get back in June, speaking to one of your online help team, and literally got no where, to the point he was arguing with me. I have subscribed to your programmes as you’re meant to the be the best and to build my business in the…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Mogrt authored in Pr on Windows 10 does not work on OSX

I've authored several mogrt files in Premiere 13.0.3 (build 9) and imported them into Rush (1.0.3 build 9) on Windows 10 via a shared library and all works as expected.

When importing the same mogrt on OSX (10.14) - either directly from disk or from the shared library - the mogrt says it cannot be installed (via local disk) or displays incorrectly if imported from the library.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base