Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add Pixel 3a /3a XL compatibility!

Please add Pixel 3a /3a XL compatibility!

132 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

17 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow rush to be compatible with pixel 4a!!!!

Why can't I download rush on my Google pixel 4a phone, I pay creative cloud subscription and you can't even make rush compatible with my phone, please fix it, it is very poor standards from you!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add compatibility for Pixel 4a! This is very poor from Adobe!

I'm finding it very frustrating now, I have waited so long and I can still not get Adobe Rush on my Google Pixel 4a device, You are not giving us value for our subscription here Adobe.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Rush to work on pixel 4a 5g

Rush not availabel on pixel 4a 5g, former models suportet.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please make Rush compatibel for the Samsung Tab S7 plus, the top notch Android tablet in the world.

How can it be that Adobe Rush is compatible with my Samsung Note 20 Ultra, and even an older Samsung Note 10, but not with my Samsung Tab S7+, the best Android tablet available. This can't be true, is it?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Fix compatibility issue between Premiere Rush and pixel 4a

Hello,
    I would love to use adobe Premiere rush on my phone. Unfortunately, I can't download the app from the store as it is not compatible with my pixel 4a.

Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Support for Sony Xperia 1

Hi, can Rush be available for Sony Xperia 1?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. ASUS ROG Phone 3 Support

I know that this post is nothing new here, but as someone who got a phone with some of the best specs for video editing (as far as mobile devices go), I'd like to have at least some of the capability that I have on Premiere Pro. However, I was disappointed upon seeing that Rush wasn't on my creative cloud app, and was not compatible with my device. I don't know much about how designing an app works, but support for the ROG Phone 3 would be very much appreciated, even if it is a small percentage of the total…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please make Premiere Rush available for Galaxy Tab S7+

My Galaxy Note 10 is capable of using Premiere Rush however my Galaxy Tab S7+ is not. Please make this available to all Android devices. I don't understand why it is available on some devices and not others.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. A71 SUPPUORT

please support a71 for adobe rush. PLEASE !!!

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Rush to work on Pixel 4

Rush not available for google pixel 4, but it is for previous pixwl models, this needs rectifying!

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. syncing problems between devices

Please fix syncing problems between devices, iphone and mac, in app rush. Its impossible to do work between devices. If u cannot fix it. Just dont say you provide this feature. Otherwice its a lie from your side, and i spent my time to fix this problem, where in the end it doesmt work properly anyway. Im disapointed in this.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How can I convert to Pr ?

Ru 사용자가 Pr로 변경 가능한가요?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Mirror from mobile device to computer

It would be very useful to be able to record directly from Rush and at the same time be able to see what the phone is recording from a computer.
    Many times it’s not possible to see if a phone is going out focus etc. while recording. It would be optimal to have this feature so that if something goes wrong during recording you don’t have to realize it when you’re done and have to start over again.
    Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base