Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Huawei Phones: Love to have Rush App Compatiblity (P20 pro, Android 9)

Huawei P20 Pro with Android 9 is a powerful Video Smartphone (one of the best lenses > Leica),
    so why is the Rush App not Compabtible with this device?

I'd like to use that App wiht my Phone which i bought for photography and Video Reason.

Looking forward Andi

29 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello! Sadly we can’t comment on when support will be available for Huawei devices.

In the meantime, please add your vote to this forum post so we can keep track of your interest: adobe.ly/rushdevicepoll

Thanks,
    Michael

2. Chrome book version

I have a pixelbook that allows me to download Android apps but the premiere Rush says it's not compatible with my device. So I'm unable to edit on my laptop which has a Chromebook (pixelbook).

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Google Drive to External Sources

Dropbox can already be enabled but not Google Drive.

71 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add support for the Galaxy Tab S4

The Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 has the same exact processor and amount of RAM as the two year old Galaxy S8+. I don't really see why the Tab S4 is not supported.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please know that expanding device support is a top priority. While we can’t say when a specific device will be supported, we are working hard to support as many as we can, ASAP!

In the meantime, please add your vote to this forum post so we can keep your specific device in mind: adobe.ly/rushdevicepoll

Thanks,
    Michael

5. Save

Please add Option to save all to ext. USB or HDD. Travel and slow int.speed are very , very commen ... working with only cloud drive is not really possible in this Case. Mobile Version.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Support for Sony Xperia 1 (and Xperia 5) phones

Could you all add support for Xperia 1 (and Xperia 5) devices? Because there's currently support for several Sony devices (i.e., Sony Xperia 10/10+, XZ Premium, XZ3, XZ2, XZ1) but the newest ones don't have access to Rush yet.

PS — is there a poll where we can vote up devices we'd like supported? Because I'd like to vote for these two Sony devices as well as Google Pixel chromebooks.

There's a thread in the Adobe Support Community that implies there's a poll but there wasn't a link that I could refer to.

The thread is: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Rush/Xperia-10-compatibility/td-p/10530719 (comment from @Kevin_Monahan)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. VPN

Why is Rush not working, when my Samsung Note 9 device is connected via VPN to my home infrastructure with a Fritzbox ?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add compatibility to Samsung Galaxy Tab S5E

I just bought this tablet and i can't install Premiere Rush on it...Why?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. iCloud support

Why only dropbox and Adobe cloud? iCloud support would be great feature for people that uses apple products. 🤞

38 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add Microsoft One Drive as source

We need access Microsoft One Drive and other galleries like Memory cards and telephone memory. Like spark do today.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I just want to move my files from one location to another through my local network!

I just want to move my files from one location to another through my local network!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please give is access to upload / sync status on the mobile app

As a user I would like visual feedback as to where my sync process is at progress-wise to Adobe CC

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Syncing won't work on my iMac

Make it work on all devices. I can't access my project on my iMac running High Sierra. My Mac is 2011 model. Is that the problem? If you want to convince me that I can't do without this app - convince me. To date its been nothing but a huge frustration. I can do everything in this app on Final Cut Pro. Whats the thing that makes this stand out? So far I can't see it and am feeling that I got sucked in by even installing it on my iPhone 11Pro and trying to sync data on my mobile…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Зделать разные языки

Зделать разные языки например Руский

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. My projects aren’t syncing to the Creative Cloud

I have 2 projects so far I have started on Premiere Rush. Each one I have then tried to open up in Premiere Pro and each time I do, the Project loads up in an “Offline” format, whereby I cannot edit at all in Premiere Pro. I spent 3hrs of my life I’ll never get back in June, speaking to one of your online help team, and literally got no where, to the point he was arguing with me. I have subscribed to your programmes as you’re meant to the be the best and to build my business in the…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow importing music tracks from my music folder

I will really love to the option of importing music tracks from my music folder in my desktop

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. mobile app crash

your mobile app keeps crashing and will not allow me to export the video.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Adding TelePrompTer and Caption (subtitles)?

I make videos and I think it would be great help so we won’t have to use other apps, is by Adding TelePrompTer so we could read while filming ourselves if we need to make a quick video and don’t have time to prepare and memorize what we will speak and also would great to have the capability to add the Caption (subtitles) since videos get more engaged and they are easier to understand what they are saying.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Mogrt authored in Pr on Windows 10 does not work on OSX

I've authored several mogrt files in Premiere 13.0.3 (build 9) and imported them into Rush (1.0.3 build 9) on Windows 10 via a shared library and all works as expected.

When importing the same mogrt on OSX (10.14) - either directly from disk or from the shared library - the mogrt says it cannot be installed (via local disk) or displays incorrectly if imported from the library.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Working Across Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Resync failed clips

when a video was prompt with failed upload. i'm unable to resync just the individual item. when the other uploads has been completed, view the project on another device is a red box.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base