Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ISO Presets

When one sets an ISO slider and exits the app or turns the phone the ISO changes from what one set it to. It would be nice if the user could have a preset so that the ISO does not change from what the user set it to originally.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Scale 1080p to 4k

Shooting mostly in 4k 60fps on iPhone X. Adding an slowmotion clip that is in 1080 it does not fill the frame. When adding a 1080p clip to a 4k project it should scale by default to fill frame.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Every time I shut off auto focus, it default back to ‘on’ the next time I shoot a clip.

Auto focus keeps defaulting to the ‘on’ position after I finish a clip. There should be a way to keep settings in the manual position

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Shared albums

It would be nice if we could import media from shared albums

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Select All Button for importing Video Clips

While starting a new project and selecting video clips from a folder, a SELECT ALL button would be great.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Preparing Media in background?

Not sure if iOS will allow, but it would be great if the ‘Preparing media’ process that runs when importing footage on iPhone and iPad could continue in the background if I leave the app.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. VOB support

Can we please have VOB support?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. scale images to fit the screen

i would like the images to be the same size and fit the screen

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Improve the SD card import procedure

Most video editors recognise SD cards and other connected media as a special case and go straight to an import media routine, rather than work as a simple file explorer, requiring you to physically move through the file structure to get to the photos and videos. Also to be able to recognise new images and photos rather than having to go past already imported files to get to the new stuff is tedious and time wasting.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Attempting to browse OneDrive directory for footage seems to force Rush CC to attempt to download everything

Premiere Rush CC should respect the Windows 10 placeholder system, and not try to download my 50GB OneDrive cloud picture/video folder when I'm browsing for footage to import.

This seems to occur both when I browse via the Cloud--> OneDrive menu as well as via the local disk/users/[username]/onedrive option.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Don’t add titles??? And NOT USER FRIENDLY

I can’t edit the word TITLE off anything...sucks

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Clip ingestion

I think the process of selecting media and getting the feeling you can directly start is incorrect and should be changed. Once the media is selected an you start with the edit it should be smooth and not bad playback because you need to receive the files to the server.
    Get it to edit smooth after selecting media!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Need to add .DV

I would consider moving across from iMovie to Rush, but Rush does not recognize .DV files (much of my iMovie catalog is in this format) ...this is a permanent barrier!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Have an option to not automatically import to timeline

When creating a video with 10+ clips, it would be nice if they didn’t auto import. Same goes for importing audio

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Recognise Canon 4K MJPEG footage from 1D X

Recognise Canon 4K MJPEG footage from Canon 1D X (using rush on an ipad)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Unlock menu bar items Cut and Paste

On the Menu there is Edit > Copy, Edit > Paste but they are greyed out. Sometimes you don't want to use the Duplicate button. If Copy and Paste actually worked, you could copy items from one Project to another. Otherwise this year alone, I will end up with over 500 video projects in one project because I have no way to share sequences across projects. Maybe I should just go back to iMovie.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base