Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. OPTION TO SEE ONLY FOLDERS, PICTURES OR VIDEOS WHEN IMPORT

OPTION TO SEE ONLY FOLDERS, PICTURES OR VIDEOS WHEN LOOKING FOR PUT MORE MEDIA IN THE PROJECT

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. OPTION TO SEE ONLY FOLDERS, PICTURES OR VIDEOS WHEN IMPORT

OPTION TO SEE ONLY FOLDERS, PICTURES OR VIDEOS WHEN LOOKING FOR PUT MORE MEDIA IN THE PROJECT

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. OPTION TO SEE ONLY FOLDERS, PICTURES OR VIDEOS WHEN IMPORT

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. OPTION TO SEE ONLY FOLDERS, PICTURES OR VIDEOS WHEN IMPORT

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. OPTION TO SEE ONLY FOLDERS, PICTURES OR VIDEOS WHEN IMPORT

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. OPTION TO SEE ONLY FOLDERS, PICTURES OR VIDEOS WHEN IMPORT

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. OPTION TO SEE ONLY FOLDERS, PICTURES OR VIDEOS WHEN IMPORT

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Convert *.avi automatically to *.mpeg *.mp4

We need to be able to convert; *.avi from digital slr’s to *.mpeg or *.mp4 automatically so we can edit in Premiere.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Capture landscape… without phone rotation

One issue that has bugged me for a while with rush is its inability to guess, by itself, that my phone was wrongly rotated when I shot.

I know : I should blame myself. But, knowing that I'm not a pro video artist, I don't shoot everyday and I do the same mistakes again later on.

Plus, other apps guess it right :) Rush wants to be better than "other apps", it needs to be smarter. Sensei smart level.

So, here is the issue :

My phone is 99% of the time orientation locked, for many reasons.
    That said, if…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Selecting a clip on a pc is a nightmare

Selecting clips on a pc is bordering impossible, it should be drag and drop, there should be a way to paste a folder path. there should be a way to filter only video files, pngs, jpegs, by date, ETC. Could be a good trimming tool but right now, the default windows editing is far more practical. I wish you treated your Windows users half as well as you do Apple's

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 사진 확대 효과가 기본으로 켜져있어 매우 불편하다.

프리미어러쉬에 사진파일을 첨부할 때 자꾸 사진이 확대 효과가 켜져있는데 예전엔 안이랬습니다. 사진 확대 효과가 꺼져있는걸 기본 설정으로 했으면 좋겠습니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Lamar Jackson

An inspiration to me

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sovrapposizioni

Dovrebbe essere possibile aggiungere altre sovrapposizioni oltre che due rispetto al video principale e dovrebbe essere possibile modificare le animazioni del testo per quanto riguarda l’opacità la dimensione e la posizione in termini di interpolazione

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Incrustar secuencia en otra existente

Poder incluir una secuencia ya terminada dentro de otra

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. видео не отображается в окне проекта

Просьба добавить возможность обрабатывать видео с кодексом HEVC MP4H265

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Warum werden 4:3 videos nicht erkannt??????????

Warum werden 4:3 videos nicht erkannt??????

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Integration with Lightroom, PS express, PScamera, and PS studio

Integration with Lightroom, PS express, PScamera, and PS studio. I still don’t know what PS studio is about when my only option after selecting items is to throw them away. I need to get them in Lightroom. I need Lightroom to get to Rush. Overall you have all these new apps. Until you come out with a better operating system than Apple, which shouldn’t be hard to, we need better integration within the apps. Asset management is paramount and Adobe doesn’t have down yet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add support for the LG G6, G7 and G8

They all run Android 9.0 so let us have it too!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base