Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Shutter - dial, based on degree, or manual entry

The shutter slider, when dragged only resets its minimum to 1/1000. I would love the option of either a dial like most DSLRS where there are finite, pre-listed values, or a degree option (like 180, 270, etc) to keep it dynamically accurate. Else, just manually typing it in if needed.

Great app so far - it might even replace some of my computer editing soon (especially if we get mic levels and adjustments)

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Audio levels for the video cam

Audio levels control for the video cam. I want to see the volume levels and be capable to adjust gain to proper levels manualy when capturing video. Also use bluetooth microphone.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Better Importing Options

It seems that video files I import into Premiere are essentially copied to the app but I have to keep the original files in my Camera Roll. As I import into Rush, the amount of storage Rush is using increases. Why do I need two copies of files on my iPad? This takes up a lot of storage. I would rather import from a memory card directly into Rush and those files don't even go to my Camera Roll as I have seen in other apps. This would really help with storage capacity issues.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please add 4/3 resolutions and 24 & 60 fps recording modes.

capturing videos with Rush - please add support for 4/3 resolutions and 24 & 60 fps modes. Samung Android devices have 77° FOV@ 4*3 resolutions only

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When importing multiple videos on iOS app, all previous work was lost.

I had a video all edited and then I brought in 10 more small clips (all 30s or under) to include at the end. When I uploaded them, all previous work was lost and the playback started at the new videos. If there is a limit to how much media can be imported at once, there should be a warning. If I was warned I would have uploaded less videos and therefore not risked losing all my work.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fuji MOV files can't be importet on Android

Cannot import Fuji X-T2 ".MOV" video files on Android (Galaxy S8+).
    If imported into Rush on a Windows PC they will sync and play niceley. Import on the Device shows an error.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Web browser to import audio and graphics to media browser

I`d like an internal web browser so I can easily import music to media browser from Epidemic Sound etc.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Transparent mov

Ability to import transparent mov files. Also it would be nice if it were much cheaper...

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bins or Folders in the Project Panel

Ability to add bins or folders within project to keep media and sequences organized

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Select Mic input, set level and monitor sound in Capture/Camera App pro mode

For pro mobile journalists we need to be able to select/confirm an external mic, set a record level manually and then monitor the recording using both audio meters in vision and headphones/Bluetooth headphones

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Rush should not rename the files.

I’d rather have the files with the original name, this way I don´t need to use the files on the cloud, I simply relink the media to the files I uploaded direct to the computer.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Media import accross all plateforms

I have run into an issue where the desktop app will recognize mts files but the same file on my Samsung Note 9 will not be recognized. What is most perplexing is that I can import the mts file on the desktop, edit it and add the project to my cloud shared media. Then the mobile app will show those files and play them but if I go to create a new sequence using the same files used in the above mentioned desktop project. The files will simply not be show. I can recreate this issue over and over again.…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Help me!

I can't see the video in the timeline. There's sound, but there's no picture, help!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. capture video from a DSLR on pc

Make it possible to capture video from a DSLR on pc as part of the voice over future to capture talking head explainers from any source of video input.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Missing files - find and repath

For missing media files on iPhone, there should be a bulk way to repath the missing files. I would love if the process was automated. Pathing one at a time is very cumbersome.

I still do not know how the file paths were broken as I did not move or delete any of the original files. All of the media files disappeared happened after my mobile app crashed.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base