Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please let me use my synology drive as a “cloud” location

I want to use my OWN secure file server instead of Adobe cloud or dropbox

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Video is not playing

Hello. When I add video for edit it, I press play, and I see only black screen I can hear only music. My phone is Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro. Video format is mp4

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add pictures from download to project

Adding pictures from downloaded to project

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Video layer

Hi, im the monthly paid user, i need to know how if i need to merger the 2 of video layer into 1 frame, just like gamers video, thanks

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Define project fps and dimensions

Please add an option to set the project fps and dimensions at the moment of its creation.
    I know these infos come with the first clip added but I guess it would be easier to set them manually.
    Thank you by advance!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Apply sound

Please apply for one to be able to hear the sound from the video that one is editing... Quite disturbing to not beaing able to hear th sound

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The option to add folders in the Project Assets panel

There really needs to be an options to add folders in the project assets bin to organize footage better

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Help me - always asking me to upgrade but I already paid

Please manage your company CTA on my page. Every other day asking me to upgrade,,, For a subscriber, You feel very annoying. I try not to text to your operator, in case they ask me ' you mean want to unsubscribe now?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. “Media upload failed"

Every time I go into my video to edit it comes up with different notifications saying that “Media upload failed for ‘IMG_2019.mov’.” For about 20 different videos so 20 different notifications about the same videos every time.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Prevent Duplicate Media

When adding media there is no way to check if you have allready added the same clip, with the same name. Its hard to see where you have the same clip within the timeline.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. re-sync content

When importing media to Rush it synchronises to the cloud storage.

I'm lead to believe this is an optimised video, not the original.

An option to choose to upload the original and/or optimised is needed.

The reason being:

I accidentally deleted local video from Rush (I like Rush as it saves all my work in the cloud, the loss of a project is limited) and ended up with a red screen with !.

It was too painful to find the videos and relink therefore an option to re-sync with the cloud would be fab, i.e if a local clips is…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Import von lokalen Dateien

Die Foto-Mediathek ist mit der iCloud synchronisiert. Daher will und muss ich den Footage direkt ab externem Kartenleser bzw. aus dem lokalen Dateisystem importieren können, es ist Unsinn, wenn ich alles zuerst hochladen (die Cloud sprengen) und wieder runterladen muss. Vom mobilen Datenverbrauch rede ich erst gar nicht... Apple hat mehr als lange genug dafür gebraucht, dass das Dateisystem auf dem iPad nun offener ist, so ist es sehr bedauerlich, dass Rush noch nicht darauf zugreifen kann. Rush ist für mich daher mobil nicht brauchbar, ausser mit Footage, der aus der iPhone/iPad-Mediathek stammt, für was ich kein Schnitt-Programm brauche. Eine…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Onedrive support

connect with your onedrive instead of dropbox

67 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Suddenly I can’t import video....

Worked fine last week suddenly it won’t import video files. It appears to import but then the timeline is empty

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The ability to switch two clips around without having to drag them across the entire timeline

basically an option when you select a clip that allows you to then select another clip and have the two swap places. maybe the button could say something like "Swap with..." for example. much easier than having to drag both clips individually across my entire timeline. hope this makes sense-

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Recognize external storage

Allow Rush to recognize external storage (Lightning - miniSD adapters).

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Video is not playing

Hello. When I add video for edit it, I press play, and I see only black screen I can hear only music. My phone is Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro. Video format is mp4

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Camera Focus

Rush’s camera has a very big focusing issue. If you use the camera in 720p60 , it will focus every 2-3 seconds. Please fix the issue

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base