Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Instagram-Benutzer können Instagram-Profilbilder ganz einfach zoomen

Durch das Hinzufügen von Instagram Zoom https://instazoom.org/ zu Ihren Fotos und Videos können Sie Ihre Inhalte ansprechender und verlockender für die Zuschauer machen. Instagram hat in den letzten sechs Monaten viele Veränderungen unterzogen, einschließlich der Einführung längerer Videos und Instagram -Geschichten, aber es konzentriert sich immer noch auf seine Kernmerkmale. Während diese neue Funktion in Kürze bei Android -Benutzern gilt, muss Instagram noch ein bestimmtes Veröffentlichungsdatum angekündigt. Die Funktion ist bereits für iOS -Benutzer verfügbar. Sie können es in den nächsten Wochen bekommen.

Eine weitere unterhaltsame Funktion, mit der Sie Ihr Video in und aus dem Video vergrößern können, ist…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. +27640409447])) We have High Quality 100% Undetectable Grade AA Counterfeit Banknotes--=-=-

+27640409447]
    We offer Face to Face business For Grade A High Quality Undetectable Counterfeit +27640409447]
    We offer only original high-quality counterfeit currency NOTES.
    We ship worldwide and we also print and sell Grade A banknotes of over 52 currencies in the world.
    Here is your chance to be a millionaire. Our money is perfectly reproduced,Indistinguishable to the eye and to the touch.
    We are sending in various sizes, packed and hidden.
    All our notes carries all the holograms and water marks and passes the light detector test.
    We will deliver the money directly to your home without the interference of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. +27640409447( ##GAVA SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS AND ACTIVATION POWDER FOR CLEANING OF BLACK NOTES ##GAVA SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS

+27640409447 @ CLEANING BLACK NOTES WITH SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS
    @BEST SUPPLIERS OF SSD SOLUTIONS IN Qatar +27640409447 ,Ssd chemicals in New York +27640409447 Limpopo, London, Venezuela, Chile, Sweden, Denmark, Rwanda, Ssd chemicals in Oman +27640409447,, Ssd chemicals in Dubai +27640409447, Ssd chemicals in Poland +27640409447 New Castle, Namibia, Botswana,Ssd chemicals in Mozambique +27640409447, South Africa, Limpo¬po, JORDAN, Turkey,Ssd chemicals in Belgium +27640409447, Ssd chemicals in Saudi Arabia +27640409447,Ssd chemicals in Australia +27640409447, Ssd chemicals in Johannesburg +27640409447,Ssd chemicals in Zambia +27640409447,Ssd chemicals in Swaziland +27640409447, Ssd chemicals in Madagascar +27640409447, Ssd chemicals in Zimbabwe +27640409447, Lesotho, Uganda, Lebanon, Berhrain USA,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Importare diversi formati di file

Importare diversi formati di file

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. (WhatsAp +27613119008) MODEL ACTIV­ATION POWDE­R AND REACT­IVATI­ON IN EUR – Euro, USD – US Dollar, DNR – DINAR, INR – Indian Rupee, AUD –

87 Excessively {{$$}}Elite ssd chemical solution cleaning machine for sale +27613119008 Activation Powder in
    Okehampton Finland We offer automatic machines with our Technicians to do the large ((FREE Shipping ))
    preservation jobs to client countries and the cleaning of black notes. WE
    ARE ALSO SPECIALIZED IN CHEMISTRY FOR ANTI-BREEZE BANK NOTES. WE ALSO DO CHEMICALS MELTING AND RECOVERING OF ALL TYPE OF *** MONEY FROM BLACK TO WHITE ( STAINED MONEY). Anti-freezing Preparations and Prepared De-icing Fluids, SSD Solution. Vectrol paste, Tebi-Magnetic solution, Defaced
    currency, Cleaning chemical. Darkened currency, Black coated notes,
    Cleaning black money, vectrol paste, SSD solution, super…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. (PAY AFRTER RESULTS) +27734818506 JOIN ILLUMINATI SOCIETY IN siyabuswa MPUMALANGA,WITBANK,NELSPRUIT,SECUNDA,MIDDELBURG,ERMELO,OGIES,PHOLA,CL

Hammanskraal AND Tweefontein-WITBANK-Mbombela-Ga-Rankuwa City OFFICES Randfontein SOUTH,Randfontein Estate Gold Mine 666{{@}}How to Join illuminati SOCIETY TODAY 666 for Money :!!! [[[[[+27734818506]]]]].!!@* vlaklaagte-KwaMhlanga-Nkomazi-mmametlhake-Acornhoek Ngodwana mill midvaal Arcadia,Atteridgeville,Booysens,Brooklyn,Capital Park,Chantelle,Constantia Park,Danville Wilgers,Eastwood,Eersterust,Elardus Park,Equestria,Faerie DUNDEE Glen,Garsfontein,Groenkloof,Hatfield,Hazelwood,Kameeldrift,LotusGardens,Lukasrand,Lynnwood,Lynnwood Glen,Lynnwood Manor,Lynnwood Ridge,Marabastad,MayvilleMenlo,ParkMontana,ParkMonument, ParkMoreleta Park,Murrayfield,Newlands,Orchards,Pretoria North,Prinshof,Roseville,Shere,Silver Lakes,Silverton,Sinoville,Sunnyside,Wapadrand,Waterkloof,WaterkloofGlen,Waterkloof Park,Waterkloof Ridge,Waverley,Wingate Park,Wonderboom South fourways Sedibeng LIMPOPO Soshanguve Bronkhorstspruit MAL,murrayfield, pretoria,Groenkloof pretoria.kwaggafontein
    ,krainfotein GAUTENG, MPUMALANGA, Klipspruit West, Zakariyya Park, Eldorado Park, Lenasia South,Lawley Devland,Ennerdale, Naturena, Meredale, Alveda, Aeroton, Orange Farm, Alan Manor, Kibler Park, Mondeor Ridgeway, Ormonde, Rispark, Crown Gardens, Winchester Hills KOKSTAD Warburton Lejweleputswa-Thabo Mofutsanyane Fezile Dabi ‎Nkangala Gert Sibande Emalahleni Local Ngaka Modiri Molema Ruth Segomotsi Mompati Bojanala Platinum…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. +27640409447/.'( ##GAVA SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS AND ACTIVATION POWDER FOR CLEANING OF BLACK NOTES ##GAVA SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS

+27640409447/.' @ CLEANING BLACK NOTES WITH SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS
    @BEST SUPPLIERS OF SSD SOLUTIONS IN Qatar +27640409447/.' ,Ssd chemicals in New York +27640409447/.' Limpopo, London, Venezuela, Chile, Sweden, Denmark, Rwanda, Ssd chemicals in Oman +27640409447/.',, Ssd chemicals in Dubai +27640409447/.', Ssd chemicals in Poland +27640409447/.', New Castle, Namibia, Botswana,Ssd chemicals in Mozambique +27640409447/.', South Africa, Limpo¬po, JORDAN, Turkey,Ssd chemicals in Belgium +27640409447/.', Ssd chemicals in Saudi Arabia +27640409447/.',Ssd chemicals in Australia +27640409447/.', Ssd chemicals in Johannesburg +27640409447/.',Ssd chemicals in Zambia +27640409447/.',Ssd chemicals in Swaziland +27640409447/.', Ssd chemicals in Madagascar +27640409447/.', Ssd chemicals in Zimbabwe +27640409447/.', Lesotho, Uganda, Lebanon, Berhrain USA,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Rush constantly stops saving. Needs a save button and more

Rush on a regular basis stops synching and forces me to continue to work and if i close i often lose progress even though the program tells me to quit to save. But when I quit, every single time it stops working. There shouldnt be a synch function for computer based versions of this app. If the files are stored locally theyres zero reason to have it synch from a cloud. This is **** programming. After Effects and Premier pro literally work way more smooth. And thats silly considering this is a stripped down video app.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Have a button to export a specific clip

Be able to upload a clip, cut it into segments, then export each as a separate file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please add screenshot feature

Premiererush is simple and easy to use, but adding a screenshot function would make it even more comfortable to use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add 25 FPS option for recording

I can't use the app for recording, because it is at fixed frame rate of 30 FPS, which is mainly used in USA. For the rest of us, we need 25 FPS.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. To settings in a layer and if it was separated and if u duplicate video it’s with the audio and if u don’t want that turn it off in settings

When u duplicate the video and the Audio of the video was separated it duplicates the video and Audio and it stays together (u can turn it off in settings)
    That’s my idea

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. +27623068624 {{@}} BEST SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION ACTIVATION POWDER +27623068624 in melodi Mitchells Plain Mthatha Nelspruit Newcastle Pieterma

+27623068624 {{@}} BEST SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION ACTIVATION POWDER +27623068624 in melodi Mitchells Plain Mthatha Nelspruit Newcastle Pietermaritzburg Pinetown Polokwane Port Elizabeth Potchefstroom Pretoria Randburg Roodepoort Rustenburg Sebokeng Soshanguve Soweto Springbok Stellenbosch Tembisa Thohoyandou Umlazi Upington Vanderbijlpark Vereeniging Welkom Witbank Eastern Cape Free State Gauteng KwaZulu-Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga North West Northern Cape Western SouthAfrica,Namibia,Botswana,Mozambique,Zambia,Swaziland,Madagascar,Zimbabwe,Lesotho,Uganda ,Limpopo Bellville Benoni Bloemfontein Boksburg Cape Town Centurion Durban East London Empangeni George Germiston Ibhayirg Katlehong Kempton Park Khayelitsa Polokwane Port Elizabeth Potchefstroom Pretoria Randburg Roodepoort Rustenburg Sebokeng Soshanguve Soweto Springbok Stellenbosch Tembisa Thohoyandou Umlazi Upington Vanderbijlpark Vereeniging Welkom Witbank Eastern Cape Free State Gauteng KwaZulu-Natal Bahrain,Iraq,Kuwait,Oin…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I like the app, but it´s useless for me if I can ´t export my videos in 60 FPS

I like very much the app, but it´s useless for me if I can’t export my videos to my device in 60 FPS.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Voodoo Lost Love Spell Caster In Durban Bring Back Lost Lovers In Soweto Gauteng Call ☎ +27782830887 Pietermaritzburg South Africa

THE MOST TRUSTED SPIRITUAL HEALER IN AFRICA PROF MUSA ☎+27782830887☎ PIETERMARITZBURG

I AM HERE TO TELL MY REAL LIFE HEART BREAKING LOVE STORY THAT PROF MUSA HELPED ME WITH.

We Hardly Talk Without Him Fighting Me Over Small Things – l was so happy in Relationship with my Lovely Husband but after Some Time, He Changed into something else, we rarely talked to each other at Home & Something Simple could cause a big fight. He Abandoned Me With My Children & We Didn’t See Him For 2yrs .He Moved Out With A New Girlfriend Which Was A Very Painful…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. +27784008613 bring back lost love spell caster in botswana,zimbabwe,zambia,angola,namibia,swaziland,lesotho,kenya,uganda,south sudan,sweden

Most Powerful Revenge Spells That Work for Real Death +27784008613
    Love Spells ,Native healing, Spiritual healer, Magic love spells, lost Love Spells, Traditional healer, Astrology, Spell caster, Marriage spells, Ancient Magic Spells, Attraction Spells, Native Healing, Psychic reader, Binding spells, Magic rings, Success Spells, Achieve Money spells, Barrenness problems, Promotion spells, Divorce spells, court cases, Banishing Spells, Witchcraft, Black magic, Herbalist, Relationship problems, Wicca Love Spell, Secure Lost Lover Spell, Magic love spells, Easy love spells, Luck spells, Charm spells, Native healer, family problems, Best Love Spell, cleansing spells, Binding Love Spell, Black Magic Love Spell, Black Magic Voodoo Spells,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. +27784008613 bring back lost love spell caster in sandton,rivonia,randburg,rose bank,morningside,sunninghill,cresta,banyston

Love Spells ,Native healing, Spiritual healer, Magic love spells, lost Love Spells, Traditional healer, Astrology, Spell caster, Marriage spells, Ancient Magic Spells, Attraction Spells, Native Healing, Psychic reader, Binding spells, Magic rings, Success Spells, Achieve Money spells, Barrenness problems, Promotion spells, Divorce spells, court cases, Banishing Spells, Witchcraft, Black magic, Herbalist, Relationship problems, Wicca Love Spell, Secure Lost Lover Spell, Magic love spells, Easy love spells, Luck spells, Charm spells, Native healer, family problems, Best Love Spell, cleansing spells, Binding Love Spell, Black Magic Love Spell, Black Magic Voodoo Spells,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. +27784008613 bring back lost love spell caster in midrand,kempton park,monument park,soweto,roodepoort,lenasia

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. +27784008613 bring back lost love spell caster in germiston,benoni,springs,alberton,boksburg,brakpan,adveyton,lenasia

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. +27784008613 bring back lost love spell caster in north west,hartbeespoort dam,brits,rustenburg,magaliesburg,mafikeng,broedstroom,mooinooi

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base