Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Record in log format

Record in log format

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Project files Deleting indication.

Find a way for us to SEE project files that have accidentally been deleted from camera Roll. Different color, indication or it deletes from timeline.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Accessing media files is too clunky

The media location should default to the last folder used. It is annoying to have to travers a list of folders to return to the same location.
    A list of recently used folders would also be useful.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow access to external devices on iOS; such as SanDisk Expand Flash Drive, for additional storage to be able to work on the go.

Allow access to external devices on iOS; such as SanDisk Expand Flash Drive, for additional storage to be able to work on the go.

49 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a auto reframe option or being able to change the image or video position.

As working with vertical videos I think that a good option might be adding a function to help you follow a person or an object, instead of moving frame by frame or missing other parts from the video. I know you can use the function auto reframe in premiere pro but if you want to be as productive as possible this option in premiere rush may help a lot.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Record to timeline: Pen annotation on video

In the same way you can record audio direct to timeline, I want to make annotations directly on video which gets recorded directly on the timeline.

Applications:
    * highlight motion paths
    * label equipment
    * Sport performance annotation
    * medical annotation
    * draw dynamic diagrams quickly and easily
    * identify people in videos
    * visualisation of ideas being expressed in audio
    * personalise videos

Practical options:
    * Automatic fade after x seconds
    * Colours
    * Line weights
    * transparency

Fun options
    * line effects eg sparkler
    * pen shapes round, square, oblique

This would be a very practical and distinctive…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Rajouter la possibilité de faire un GIF

Rajouté l'option "faire de cette vidéo un GIF".

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. How about you completely recreat the app because it’s is absolute garbage. I can’t count the amount of problems I’ve had on both hands.

First off you are not able to export to YouTube, or export period of you do not purchase the full version. It lets you complete a full video and then forces to you pay. After that I try to export and it’s still doesn’t work. Looked for trouble shooting online and followed steps. Now I’ve gotten to the point where I have had to remove all subtitles, voice overs, and attachments, and many of my clips are black with no sound.

Does this sound like a good suggestion to anyone else?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. add camera presets or number typing

You really should add camera presets or some way to type in numbers to color temp or shutter speed for example. For 120fps footage, I like a solid 1/250 shutter speed. Not 256 or 242, just 250. I like consistency in my footage. Plus presets would make switching from 24 to 120fps so much easier and convenient when you’re working on stuff.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add GPX Files And Speed Gauge @ Premiere Rush

I need to add GPS data (*.gpx) on my mp4 files and add speed gauge, route map, and all data on the gps file. But I cannot do it using Premiere Rush. Currently I use two software Premiere Rush for editing video and the free software Garmin VIRB EDIT for adding GPX data and speed gauge. When the GPS features available on Premiere Rush or any other solution ?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Can not import photo that taken by camera

I have photo in my iPhone that is taken by fuji camera. But cannot import

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. [Bug] adding an extra clip overwrites existing clips in sequence.

adding an extra clip overwrites existing clips in sequence.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. add support for external storage with sd card

Add support for saving media to SD card. I have 20GB of video files in one project and am getting errors that memory is low so it won't work properly anymore, but I have over 30GB of free space on my sd card.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Import .mov

I can't import mov-files on my android-device to premiere rush. In the community forum i find a question of a user to this problem, but there is no answer until today.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ability to hear narration while recording a new narration track

I imported some music from iTunes into the project. I recorded a narration track. Now I want to record a second narration track but when I do, I can’t hear the audio playing back from the first narration track! The speaker icon is grayed our. I’m on an iPhone 7.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Premiere rush has stopped functioning

My IOS just updated and now nothing works in premiere I create a project and the media I input appears to be a black screen

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Will not upload pictures

Since updating my IOS on my iPad Pro 12.9 I am no longer able to upload pictures into rush. It tells me that the JPEG files that I was previously able to upload are now an unsupported file type..

I deleted the program and reinstalled, to no avail. HELP!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. connect assets

Enable multiple assets to be connected instead of one by one. Its a real pain in the butt to have to go through 100 clips connecting each one one by one when moving to another machine to edit.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base