Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stabilise the video footage to make it look smooth and professional

Provide stabilisation for footage as not all circumstances can be handled adequately by the camera software.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Additional Storage Options

In using a S9+ with an additional media card(from GoPro) plugged in, one cannot simply pull those media files directly into a project without having to copy to device internal storage.
    Also with noting that one can't even see the SD card that's installed on the S9.
    Look forward to hearing favorably from Adobe.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Create folders

Create and organize folders/albums, so that I can manage my videos

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Have take video button on left side of screen for left handed operator

When rotating the phone to take a video the ‘take video’ button scurries to the right hand side of the screen so I have to reach across the screen blocking my video to take a picture. It be helpful to have it on the left for left-handed operators. I believe that right handed people and left-handed people do rotate the phone in opposite directions. Thanks for your understanding and help.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Auto Save Video when using camera

I shot video all day with Rush and liked the interface. I got home and no videos. Every camera, video recorder and phone app I have used records video when you push the button and stops and saves the video when you push it again. I never noticed the little blue check mark. It took twenty minutes in Adobe Help to find the end of the sentence about the blue check mark. If you can’t AutoSave, how about a large Save button in the middle or a blinking pop up. I am disappointed I lost all those videos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Nesting individual clips on Android

This feature is already on pc would love to see a mobile version

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add shapes to circle and point out things ⭕️

My idea is that you add circles, and arrows and other features to help point things out easier.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Include compatibility for Dolby Vision so I can edit my iPhone videos

Now that iPhones are shooting Dolby Vision HDR I would love to be able to edit those videos in Rush and Premiere Pro. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Thanks for the new updates. Would love to see an anti video shake plugin.

For those of us who do not have a dslr camaca or cellphone stabilizer.
    I no that Premier Pro has the plugin but one simple version for RUSH would be helpful for us beginners in learning editing.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Monitor audio visually while recording.

Monitor audio visually while recording.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Media not found

I can't upload a finished video due to an error message stating media not found. I have gone through my whole gallery and everything I uploaded to create the video is available? I have had problems with ever video I have created so far with this application.
    Unless you have a solution, I guess I have to try all over again??

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. What happened to the visual queue on loading footage?

There used to be a visual queue to let me know how long a piece of footage was taking to load into Rush. It's now gone, and I have no idea where the load time is. Please put it back!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Screen Grabs

Allow us to have the ability to do screen grabs of a frame.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add a trash can that you're able to restore from before deleing from everywhere

Add a trash can you're able to restore from. I clicked on a video inside Adobe rush on a windows computer to see if I could delete it. I then clicked on the home button, clicked the 3 dots on the video to delete it and clicked 'delete everywhere'. there's a delay from the time you clicked a video to it going to the 'front of the list' and the video changes position on the time line on the home page and I deleted the only video I wanted to keep (5 months and 20 hours of editing) if you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 改善してください。

編集した途端にアプリが落ちます。全く動画が編集できません。早急に改善してください。また改善方法を教えてください。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. please add special hdr10+ filter

app is almost good but you have to add the hdr10+ filter that doesn't demand any video editors waiting for hdr10 + filter hope you don't underestimate mine opinion

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Stop making changes that affect the work flow I've created!

You make updates to the program and remove prior functionality and/or switch things which distrupts my work flow that I've gotten used to. For instance, now when I begin a new sequence in Rush I must go to "Effects" and turn OFF Pan and Zoom. You may think it's a cool feature, and I may too some day, but I should not need to begin my project by turning off an outdated effect.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Export stillframe from Clip to project-media

I just want to be able to export a stillframe in a video to my project-Media. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base