Premiere Rush

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Rush feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Rush team via this UserVoice site and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

Thank you for sharing your feedback! For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Rush community forum.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mute

Once 3 voice recording have been put on mute, it’s impossible to unmute any of them or to create another one.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Let me off load my audio and camera card directly in to rush. I want to edit from my camera to my Ipad

I want to be able to plug my card reader directly in to my IPad, then offload and edit my DSLR footage, and mix my Audio from a separate recorder- all off of my I pad. But right now I cannot offload any media unless it comes from my Adobe Cloud. This is pointless.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Display alias folders when adding media (desktop)

Premiere Rush does not currently display Mac aliases (shortcuts to folders, etc.) This means that I have to navigate to where the folder lives instead of being able to access media from a top-level alias. This is a frustrating waste of clicks.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow access to external storage on Android. Currently I plug usbc sd card reader into my S9+, start new project but cannot access video fil

Allow access to external storage on Android. Currently I plug usbc sd card reader into my S9+, start new project but cannot access video files

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Good

Good

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stop letting the phone sleep when uploading footage to Premiere Rush

I have footage that is 10 minutes to 2 hours on my phone, from interviews to business meetings. And as I’m trying to upload these video to Premiere Rush from my iPhone, it keeps making my phone sleep, stopping the upload completely. If I don’t keep tapping the screen every 20 seconds, the file never gets uploaded. Do you know how incredibly annoying and unusable this makes the app? It’s absolutely useless to me in this state. If CC is supposed to be online and cloud based, then it needs to work on all devices for a wireless workflow. It’s…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. please make it easier to delete scenes

it would be nice if you could just right click and than see and click delete to delete scene than it would ask undo (notification)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix JPEG insertion bugs

Due to the lack of title/transition page options, I created my desired pages in Illustrator and exported them to JPEGs. I inserted them into Rush as media, but had nothing but trouble getting them to render correctly. First, every image appeared identical in the media browser even though they were different. Then, after I had inserted them into the video, they would not export properly. E.g., I inserted two images back-to-back (video title slide followed by section title slide), but only one of them rendered (though with double the time). I tried several times, several different ways to no avail.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. You can support video files from latest Sony mirrorles cameras!

Video files from latest Sony mirrorless cameras are not supported. This is a huge problem!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I can’t upload my dji drone Video which is mp4 :(

This really should not be a problem

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The media section needs more view options

Unless im not finding it the viewing media would be good to have a way to do some sort of file organizing simply folders, bins, whatever and a way to display in list form. Most people have tons of clips so organization is key. Doesn't need to be as in depth as premier but just something simple would be find at least to sort and file media.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add means to edit default clip duration on import.

Create a software path for access to the default clip length setting on import. This will allow for the creation of animated movies with still images without the user having to edit the length of each clip.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. poor autofocus

if it could focus more smoothly upon recording (Motiv Video, just an example) I would like it more!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Import media

Hello,
    I apologize first for my English, i'm french and i hope that you can understand me.

When I want to import média from my Phone, the folder selection is worth. The folder is not in order, and when I choose one, I can't go on deeper folder. Can we Fix this problem please ?
    I want too to have the possibility to import média from Google Drive, Lightroom.

Thanks for reading.

Best regard,
    Yannick

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow import from Google Photos

Until Rush is available on Andriod, I want to import media captured on my phone in Rush. It would be nice if there was a CLOUD Location to add media from Google Photos or to keep it in the family, at least from Premiere Pro CC.

Currently I found this workflow to work --

• Photo and video files are automatically upload to Google Photos

• Rotate any photo or video files if necessary

• Put photo and video files into an named album (to find them easily)

• Use Premiere Clip to add Google Photos (and videos) from an named album into an…
    24 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Capturing & Managing Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow customization of sorting in Media Files

It would be great to be able to sort your files by a number of options instead of the default file name alphabetical A-Z. Sometimes I'll download media and will want to get it from my downloads, but it'll be hard to search for them because I have a lot of downloads.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Notification for already marked clips in the thumbnail overview, so it is clear which ones have been precut.

Please add a notification for already marked clips in the thumbnail overview, so it is clear which ones have been logged/precut.

At this point, it is not possible to distinguish clips that have markers, and clips that don't.

Thank you,
    Thomas

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base